Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 26. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
Yes banks are still important because they can aleast give us security of money Although banks are also doing fraudlants act like hold our money and limit us for transactions. For loan purpose and mortgage we still need banks,  Also large size of compnies need banks to run their business. When blockchain will be mainstream than there will also some tole of banks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Technology will always improve as days go by and since bitcoin uses technology, it will go with the flow but I don't think bitcoin will overpower fiat currency. Cashless transaction maybe possible because of technology improvement but still the main currency that will be used is our fiat money and banks hold those money. We cannot deny the fact that bank will never lose its role especially when we talk about money.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
In subjective opinion. Although bitcoin and crypto are developing and taking advantage of trade and economic and social. But I still think that banking is still important and important to us. Because of:
The bank provides the capital for the economy, which is an important tool to promote the development of commodity circulation. In addition, it is a tool for the government of each country to regulate the macro economy.
Yes, I agree. The bitcoin and crypto market have some impact on banks, which is what many people predict. But I think banks are really necessary and familiar to the people. It promotes the development and maintenance of a common model of the economy and society.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
As for me, the bank is serving a major role in getting me the fiat equivalent of the Cryptocurrencies I have. Maybe till when I can make purchase of make withdrawals without having to involve the banks, then the bank can become obsolete in the end transactions of my Cryptocurrency dealings.
Activity: 98
The role of the bank is still very important even if bitcoin is legalized, because bitcoin may later become only a virtual payment system for certain people. While some people still need paper money for the transaction and that's where the bank functions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
I do not think it is a threat and the government also knows that bitcoin is a digital currency and has not been authorized by the government, and the bank keeps the currency recognized by the government
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
Society has become addicted to banks and they have designed their policies for this. For instance, it is hard too imagine a society now without bank loans.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
banks will exist until whenever because the government support them even though digital era has beginning but banks will never lack interest however possibly in the future banks will upgrading their service following digital era and might be someday banks on the particular countries will made their own digital currencies instead of cash
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
At the moment, banks really need us, and are important for the whole world economy. As already said at the big summit of all countries, that crypto-currencies do not threaten the banking system, and there is no need to regulate them.
Activity: 111
In subjective opinion. Although bitcoin and crypto are developing and taking advantage of trade and economic and social. But I still think that banking is still important and important to us. Because of:
The bank provides the capital for the economy, which is an important tool to promote the development of commodity circulation. In addition, it is a tool for the government of each country to regulate the macro economy.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
I dont think so Banking is important because Bitcoin filled this blank and more fast and secure than traditional banks.People waiting for that government legalize it as legal tender then Bitcoin will lead all financial institutions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
I think both of bitcoin and the conventional bank still important.we can separate them from our daily life.however, we still need fiat for buy daily goods.and we also need conventional bank for trade our bitcoin to fiat.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I do believe that banks are still important even if there's this bitcoin and altcoins. Despite the advancement of technology particularly the blockchain still there are people around the globe that doesn't recognize this cryptocurrency. Even in this bitcoin era, we are still using fiat for our daily transactions.
Activity: 24
Yes banking is important without banking how will you buy your bitcoins??
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
bank is very important right now, i dont know about future but right now banking is very important, why? bank in a country have a job that makes sure the circulate of money in that country, make sure that the circulation is good, not to much ( inflation ) or too less ( deflation ) and i think right now without bank the bank have a bad economy. so bank is importand in a country
Merit: 10

Of course. Like us we are still using banks when cashing out our money from our online wallets. Keeping your money on a bank is a more safer than just storing it in your online wallet. Banks technologies are great. They also go with the flow. What is in trend they'll also follow. Maybe they'll also implement blockchain wallets so they wont be left behind.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
I dont crypto currency ruyn without banks most of the people how much they scream against traditional bank . Finally they have to rely on bank for getting their crypto currency profit or earning . I think both are important . Banks are old system . Crypto currencies are new kid both has to be treated with respect.
Merit: 39
Yes. I think the banking world are still needed even though bitcoin will overwhelm the world economy in the future. Mainly loans
Loans and other services, like emmission of bonds and that includes both corporate and governments bonds, and all other corporate services, that obviously cannot be realised with the use of Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes. I think the banking world are still needed even though bitcoin will overwhelm the world economy in the future. Mainly loans
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
Important or not, A lot of people trusting on banks. Are the best investor of bank. So real investor on the different bank don't care about the new technology. For me they was thinking about crypto but not means they want to left on the bank and take it all their money and invest on cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: