Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 25. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Of course, bank is still very important when it comes to businesses. We are not on bitcoin era yet that we don't need bank anymore. We are still in traditional commercial banking. But we can't avoid the fact that one day, each and everyone of us will have our own wallet similar in a bank, and we might no longer need a traditional bank.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Banks will always be in trend, becouse they wont give up their money they get from you. Banks knew how to take profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Banks are already established, stable and are the globally accepted. Crypto currencies are exactly the opposite of it. But when the time comes that crypto currency, P2P lending and crowdfunding are already established and have a semblance of stability then i guess we can say that banks will become obsolete. We can even say that fiat money could even be obsolete.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Banking is always important. Because for me putting our money in the banks makes our money more secure. And there are so many people that entrust their money to the banks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

No banking will not be that important at that time, but banking is still an essential part of the economy as it regulates the countries currencies and transactions. I don't think banking will be outplayed by bitcoin though.
Activity: 150
I think at first it was 50 bitcoins, but it was reduced by half every four years. They say the last bitcoin will be released in the middle of the XXII century.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
As long as we can not use bitcoin for transactions directly like cash then we still need banks, but if someday bitcoin can be like ATM or credit card then banks immediately disappear.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Of course it is very important. What we have is only Bitcoin wallet. We have to have a bank to transfer and withdraw our money from bitcoin. We can not monetize our money with Bitcoin alone unless there is a Bitcoin bank.
Bank has exactly different role in the bitcoin era.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
as long as FIAT is still used, the bank will continue to be needed. Unless the FIAT is not used anymore, then it could happen.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain

I think yes, regardless of the excess bitcoin
banking is still needed by society in a country anyway. although in the future bitcoin or digital era will be more phenomenal but will not really undermine the banking system. Yes, the state needs banking to manage money and other resources.

Yes of course like for example in our country banks serves a s the connection between the student and the University, they send their payment through the specific banks for them not to personally visit the University ,thats the big help of the Banks to the student and. For us who were involve here, it serves as our way to convert our money, I am bot sure if this is the same with other countries, but in our country if you are going to get a money a  huge amount of money into your local fiat it will be transact in the banks.
Activity: 168
They are important to their country, but now banks are also very afraid of credit is gradually losing a large number of customers. If in future Crypto market continues to develop strongly, the bank will gradually collapse.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?

Banks are still necessary even with the presence of new innovations like cryptocurrencies. Not all people are in cryptocurrencies and even products and services are not all in online business. Banks regulate the issuance of fiat money and the main end of having cryptos is to exchange them in fiat.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
i think it still important maybe bank will going back to their present use of it when they created, to become a vault of money or valut of an real asset/object i think thats all
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Yes banking is important without banking how will you buy your bitcoins??
You think banking is the only way to buy bitcoin. You should keep in mind right now banks are the only one imposing strict rules when trying to buy bitcoin using your own money from your own bank. Look at VISA. They are cutting ties and trying to avoid all transactions related to crypto currencies. Better use P2P way of exchanging fiat and coins.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
I think both of bitcoin and the conventional bank still important.we can separate them from our daily life.however, we still need fiat for buy daily goods.and we also need conventional bank for trade our bitcoin to fiat.
I agree. Bank has also big part in saving money even it is bitcoin era exist. Bank will not fear because many investors have choose where to put their profit into safety and more secure.
Even me want to place my money in the bank while trying to invest and gain profit in bitcoin. Bitcoin is only good  on making transactions but keeping savings on online wallet is not secure unlike in banks. We have to separate our daily expenses and from the savings investment so we have to  keep fiat on hand as well.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
I think a lot of banks will break into the field of Blockchain . We see that the UAE will use this technology and many other countries will use it soon, whether in banks or other fields.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I think both of bitcoin and the conventional bank still important.we can separate them from our daily life.however, we still need fiat for buy daily goods.and we also need conventional bank for trade our bitcoin to fiat.
I agree. Bank has also big part in saving money even it is bitcoin era exist. Bank will not fear because many investors have choose where to put their profit into safety and more secure.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
To my view Banks are very important and the reason being that, Banks do not operate with blockchain and if you want to save your paper currency you need to do with them. Bitcoin came to meet our Banks and all the due respect has to be given to them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 113
On these days, banks are still important of course. Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies are new, the countries and the people are not ready yet for digital currency. So, banks have a great importance nowadays.
Activity: 29
As of now while the crypto currencies are evolving, banks are essential for the development. But there is a big possibility that we will no longer need banks when bitcoin is on the streets. I mean why will you need banks if you have all your savings secured in your virtual wallets right? But that will take a very long time since we don't know how long will it take the whole population to accept bitcoins. So going back to your  question there is a possibility that banks will cease to exist.
Pages:
Jump to: