Pages:
Author

Topic: Is banking still important in the bitcoin era? - page 28. (Read 2260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
The bank is a symbol of the currency of a country. Issuance of currency is done by them. I do not see banks as being threatened by financial technology such as bitcoin. It is very likely that the technology will be adopted by banks in a country to be one of the economic solutions if the technology is really appropriate to solve the problem. Do you think bitcoin can be known when there is no fiat currency? Certainly not. Therefore, we need banks to be able to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
The statement that the crypto currency is a threat to the existence of banks. not quite right. Crypto currency is not such a threat to banks. It can take away from banks a part of their clients who will not apply for services to the bank, but will use crypto currency for this purpose. Therefore, profits from banks will decrease. However, in any case, the banks will exist, since there will always be work for them. First of all, banks serve the economy of the country, government orders, serve the budget. This activity of banks is necessary for the state and therefore it will support the existence of banks. Banks serve the commercial activities of individuals and legal entities by non-cash settlement. This activity will also remain for a long time in the banks, we can not yet say when these individuals will switch to the use of crypto currency and whether this will happen at all, given its high volatility. And most importantly - the credit and financial activities of banks. So far, only banks are carrying out such activities on the necessary scale. Therefore, the banks will have enough work.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
Bitcoin has not been accepted in many places, so people's lives still need to have a virtual currency, now many people are buying Bitcoin while the situation has not improved, in the past, we have encountered There are many economic risks and Bitcoin is risky.
What situation are you talking about, what economic risk have you encountered in bitcoin, is it a risky investment, sure there is a risk involved with every form of investment but if you enter the market at the right price then the risk can be reduced considerably. Banking is important at this time, if we need to purchase the coin we need to convert the dollars to bitcoin and vice versa since you cannot expect the world trading with bitcoin alone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Undoubtedly banking is very important in spite of the era of bitcoin, of course the bitcoin structure is developing very quickly, but in the future the banks will still exist, but it may be processed instead of ordinary money simply bitcoin

Of course yes, if our traditional money is still exist we need the bank to safekeep our money especially for places were the network connection is very low which is not good for crypto transactions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Of course. Some loan or activities requires financial transaction like several months. You wont have that with bitcoin.
Other than that, we dont have debit card in crypto, you cant use you coins freely to buy basic needs, you still need fiat to do that.
At the time bitcoin is fully adopted, then we may see that coming
Activity: 77
Financial technologies such as bitcoin, P2P lending and crowdfunding are just beginning to take off, and businesses involved in the industry pose little immediate threat to traditional commercial banks. Banks, after all, the country's economic lifeline, so I think the bank is still very important, do you think?
Search is needed even if we are in the bitcoin era. because to buy and sell bitcoin, still through banking.
Actually banks play a role to connect between bitcoin and investors.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes I agree that banking still important in this Bitcoin era as it is holding a stable asset that will make our economy in a stable condition unlike Bitcoin which is very volatile. Unstable currency won't make a business to boom as it may go up and down anytime. Precious metals like gold and silver are also stable and they are controlled by central banks or government agencies and authorities. That is why I think they consider Bitcoin as a threat because it can evade taxes, privacy and it's value.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

Cryptocurrency is a new emerging financial system but it's not applicable in every area of life. Banks still hold and control the complete financial system of every country. There is no match of real-world use cases of BTC when compared with banks fiat currency. Even to start with cryptocurrency you need fiat currency to buy tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Undoubtedly banking is very important in spite of the era of bitcoin, of course the bitcoin structure is developing very quickly, but in the future the banks will still exist, but it may be processed instead of ordinary money simply bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
For the time being, banks are still as important as saving monies, loaning, the houses and other stuffs. Biticoin or other cryptocurrencies are still on the run in the first lap, there still a long way before it gets really serious, but considering how countries are banning it one by one, then the Threat for banks are more likely to decrease. So, if all else fail, then there will be the bank to depend on, from the time it first appeared down today.
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
Bitcoin has not been accepted in many places, so people's lives still need to have a virtual currency, now many people are buying Bitcoin while the situation has not improved, in the past, we have encountered There are many economic risks and Bitcoin is risky.
Activity: 13
Hopefully one day we can get rid of those bankers  Grin
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I think the bank is still very important in the bitcoin era. The presence of bitcoin will not affect the development of banks. We still need the bank to store the traditional currency. Maybe banks will accept bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Is banking still important in the bitcoin era?

Not era, its just bigining
Activity: 546
If bitcoin technology is fully developed, i mean the transaction speed is very fast and the fees very low.
I think some people will leave banks, but some people don't due to the safeness of bitcoin is weak
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes we need it. We need a bank online for bitcoin and also to store any kind of coin or token. They often become the part of an organizations by collecting the funds flowing towards that organization so the company pay them some fees and they get it easy to have a well organized system to manage their financial system. So in this era of bitcoin there will be a need of banking system. It is also a hope that banks will also start bitcoin. Most of people in this world are still need bank to store their money and process their transactions.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
like it or not, banks are a big part of our lives and every one of us are going to be using them at some point and we won't be able to simply give them up so they will keep their place in any futuristic world that we have even with bitcoin around.
lets not forget that bitcoin is not that big yet to want to replace the huge banking system that is currently working.
That is right. Even bitcoin exists, banks are also needed because there is where you can place your most ney safely. I do not think why banks going to shutdown even online wallet are there because even investors will choose to use the safe bank rather than put it with an access in the internet. Bitcoin ear won't affect the bank but both are useful to people. Even me, I rather put my money on the bank specially my savings and only put an investment to bitcoin account. It is more secure on the land rather than on the cloud.
Activity: 770
I think the bank will still exist even though bitcoin is valid all over the world, but we can not deny that bank users will be reduced.
so that the bank does not experience a lot of decline in bank users can add their function by becoming an exchanger.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Obviously, Bitcoin and alternativce coins complete with this, and therefore you can expect heavy resistance about adopting it in real life
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
At first it was 50 bitcoins, but it was reduced by half every four years. They say the last bitcoin will be released in the middle of the XXII century.
I am not even sure what you are telling here in this thread.

Banks are important in every aspects of finance,even for bitcoin if you are willing to purchase some coins,you need the help of a bank to transfer the money to the exchange an vice versa,the bitcoin era has just began and it will take a really long time to get to the main stream,what ever it may be,the banking sector still moves on just like that in the past.

Pages:
Jump to: