Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bear mode good to the market? - page 3. (Read 803 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 02:19:18 AM
It could be a mini slide but I would not call it a bear for sure, I am very positive but we are primed to run a big bull. And we've switched to bear mode a few months ago, I do not think we sneak into it now
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 01, 2018, 11:07:44 AM
The exponential growth during this autumn was crazy and it was not good for the health of the market, many newbies got into it and were burned by the huge losses of february, some coins lost even the 90%! now i think that the market is stabilizing on a lower ground but it's still way more higher than the level of the market during this period of the past year, after this slow decrease i think that the market will start again his growth to new all time high level of capitalization
True, many people think of that moment as a good thing while in fact it only scares people away from investing in bitcoin, this is why I have severe doubts that the price is going to recover as soon as people suggest, after all if you were a newbie and you saw the big crash and you did not had a lot of confidence in bitcoin, will you invest in bitcoin?
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
June 01, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
Good trader can profit on each markets,market also needs bears and bulls one by one.Many people can take advantage of the current low price to buy a lot of tokens, and then wait for the market to recover and sell their profits!
You're right. If you are a trader not only in pump you are happy but also in dump because you can take the chance to profit more from it. Dump is the key to earn more profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
I think it has been necessary for the market to calm over the last few months to take itself out of the public eye and sort out the many infrastructure problems and scaling issues that it still has. To continue the bull run the same as last year would have led to a crash that could have wiped to whole market out.

Atleast now we have time to regroup and recover while the good projects refine their networks ready for to go mainstream.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
The bearish mode is an integral part of the whole market, as well as the bullish mode. They succeed each other in turn-this is like the law
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 01, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
you are correct a bearish move cannot be avoided. Given that people would like to claim their profit. There are pro's and con's on a bearish market, one you can leverage from it by positioning your self in the next bullish trend and it allows you to buy more currencies on a cheaper value.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
June 01, 2018, 08:16:44 AM
We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.

Exactly, its stupid to just think that market should always go up. Bear and bull runs both need to be respected. And individuals need to adapt to these changes and trends rather than hope that the trend adapts to their own analysis or hopes.

After the massive bull run  a period of consolidation was and is absolutely necessary.

I personally feel its will drop significantly further, before going on another bull run after 2 years or so.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 01:58:02 AM
Good trader can profit on each markets,market also needs bears and bulls one by one.Many people can take advantage of the current low price to buy a lot of tokens, and then wait for the market to recover and sell their profits!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 01:26:22 AM
We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.
What is happening now just destroys all the hopes and patience of investors who understand that the bear market was obvious after the rapid growth of bitcoin, but it dragged on almost until the third quarter of this year, and now it was replaced by corrections.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 01:08:35 AM
Yes the bear mode is something that we can't avoid, the bear mode will create a chance for investors and traders enter the market with lower price, so it is a healthy thing to see a bear trend, as long as that trend doesn't last for a long time, if it's too long it can destroy the investors trust and it could end up bad for the coin
maybe this bear mode will be an opportunity for big investors and traders who have long been trading crypto, this is their chance to immediately buy when the price declines, they expect the next few months all prices will rise again, if that happens, of course they will make a bear like this we will not avoid, and suppose there will be new investors in bear mode like this, maybe they will get a big profit as well for example it will again raise the price again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
May 31, 2018, 10:51:13 PM
True, it is the normal cycle of the crypto world in which to should go through. I guess bear market is a good way to show who truly believe on their holdings and also to buy cheap but promising crypto. It can also good to buy those known cryptos but fall due to bear market and hold it to have good profit after another cycle.

Not just in crypto markets but in all markets may it be stocks or forex. This is the reason there is a cycle because not all prices can go up or down all the time. There is a constant fight between the bears and the bulls and whoever wins at the moment would dictate what price would it be. When we are in a bear market, it opens the eyes of the people who bought the coins expecting for it to go to moon but then it flops and it would make them realize if they are in it for the long term or they were just convince to buy the coin because someone said so.

You can still profit in a bear market anyway because there are coins that are still strong even if the market is in a bear mode. Besides that, you may be lucky that the coin you bought will be pump but don't hope for it all the time because there are thousands of coins and there is a less chance that your coin would be chosen by those P & D group or whales but instead, study the movement of the market because there are signs that sooner or later, a coin would rise in price like volume getting higher and higher and the movement of the candles has a story.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 31, 2018, 10:04:39 PM
There is no financial market, you'll find that price moves indefinitely in anyone direction, rather the net result of the dual between bulls and bears determines which way the market eventually. So bearish market doesn't necessarily mean  absence of bulls, rather it shows that both conditions are vital to maintain the integrity of the market.
Activity: 420
May 31, 2018, 09:23:16 PM
Yes, because there are many panic people in the market are kept selling their coins when the market cap decreases. So panic creates lot of members to sell their coins in the market for cheap price and the investors wants to grab the coins.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
May 31, 2018, 09:18:50 PM
True, it is the normal cycle of the crypto world in which to should go through. I guess bear market is a good way to show who truly believe on their holdings and also to buy cheap but promising crypto. It can also good to buy those known cryptos but fall due to bear market and hold it to have good profit after another cycle.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
May 31, 2018, 08:13:02 PM
Yes the bear mode is something that we can't avoid, the bear mode will create a chance for investors and traders enter the market with lower price, so it is a healthy thing to see a bear trend, as long as that trend doesn't last for a long time, if it's too long it can destroy the investors trust and it could end up bad for the coin
Activity: 210
May 31, 2018, 07:45:13 PM
I think for a certain time being and time frame a bearish market does play a
significant role and unexpected influence on investors and the market itself. It tends
to send out and provide a time limited capability and chance for individuals to invest
and purchase more altcoins and bitcoins. I think it’s an essential process to balance
things out before any dip or pump starts to happen. It’s how things work around here
I guess. But some does get tired and relentless with the extended occurrences of a
bearish market, personal preference and strategies differ in such times.
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 31, 2018, 06:31:16 PM
Now we've seen enough bear market. Time to go up againg is overdue. Waiting for next uptrend is long but finally. Hope successs
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
May 31, 2018, 06:18:23 PM
well, there are a lot of people that use the bear market just to accumulate more altcoins, because they tend to go extremely down during this kind of market.

But not at all, i do not like bear markets because i do not use to invest more.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
May 31, 2018, 05:55:14 PM
It should be obvious to everyone that you can get 10 to 50 % gains every week in crypto, regardless of the bear market.  Just look at the percentage gain in coinmarketcap.   The question is, how do you do that!
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
May 31, 2018, 05:52:49 PM
The exponential growth during this autumn was crazy and it was not good for the health of the market, many newbies got into it and were burned by the huge losses of february, some coins lost even the 90%! now i think that the market is stabilizing on a lower ground but it's still way more higher than the level of the market during this period of the past year, after this slow decrease i think that the market will start again his growth to new all time high level of capitalization
The market is gradually stabilizing but has not overcome the downtrend and I hope that everything will be fine in June and July. From the beginning of 2018, the cryptocurrency market witnessed a lot of volatility and an increase. The head of the coin is very weak. I think this is a deliberate attempt to undermine the value of the market for the purchase of low-priced coins by whale investors. Be prepared for the upcoming growth season.
Pages:
Jump to: