Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bear mode good to the market? - page 5. (Read 803 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 5
May 30, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
Bear market is good, it helps to weed out random people and scammers, at least for a while. And it helps to cool down and come up with a further plan.
In this fall, we can accumulate a good volume for further growth.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 07:22:58 AM
I take it as good opportunity to buy back and buy more. Its time to make profits also if you sold all your tokens in high price then its time for you to buy and have more. Bear is always partner of bullish market without it it is not risky anymore.
More likely it has also a good benefits for the new users to buy or invest at a good price. Bear market is also good to take the chances to invest. Then hold until bull runs start that we can take profit.
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 07:21:35 AM
Yes, I believe the bear mode is needed in crypto as this is a period for traders to buy at low prices and make big profit after the market recovers and prices of coin begins to go up. Intending investors can also seek this period to buy desired coin and then hold.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 06:56:34 AM
Yes, it is, because it helps get rid of newbies with little to no knowledge and experience in the field. People who enter the crypto world only to get rich quick and effortlessly have no bussiness being here. The core idea of cryptocurrencies was for them to be used in the real world instead of fiat money, not to be traded as assets and hoping to profit from them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
May 30, 2018, 06:31:15 AM
This is where the experienced traders get rich and the newbies complain about their losses. The bear market is the best time to buy, everything is low and you can pick all the good coins. When the bull market returns, newbies start to buy while traders just cash in their profits.

This is pretty much it. If you have courage to invest when everything looks bad, that's how you make the profits when the bulls return.
There are smart people who definitely invest in coins during downfall like it is supposed to be done but then there are some who choose wrong coin and have high hopes from their small coins. The best is to go with the top cryptos currencies because it won’t betray a person. Right choice is significant for making profits. We cannot expect small coins to perform like top coins. Best is to buy whenever there is a chance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 27, 2018, 01:33:36 PM
I take it as good opportunity to buy back and buy more. Its time to make profits also if you sold all your tokens in high price then its time for you to buy and have more. Bear is always partner of bullish market without it it is not risky anymore.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
This is where the experienced traders get rich and the newbies complain about their losses. The bear market is the best time to buy, everything is low and you can pick all the good coins. When the bull market returns, newbies start to buy while traders just cash in their profits.

This is pretty much it. If you have courage to invest when everything looks bad, that's how you make the profits when the bulls return.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
May 27, 2018, 12:54:43 PM
since last week of January, crypto market has been bearish mode till now. there are definitely good and bad side for this. expect ups and downs in the market, it is normal and healthy market btw.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
May 27, 2018, 12:51:35 PM
We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.
You had already answered your own question and doubts on mind. Bears would always been part of the cycle and every trading market there would be always sellers and buyers because we cant really able to call it as a market if we dont see declining prices which means its a normal thing and do have its own purpose why we are making money and losing out too.This is why as a trader we should really be smart on how to utilize bear market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 27, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.
Bear mode is necessary but it has gone too far. Traders have almost become helpless because they have not been able to make any profit in the last few months. They got discouraged and abandoned everything in this market. My friend has no confidence in Cryptocurrency because it is always manipulated by people who have too much money. this is not a normal bear mode, this is considered the period of Cryptocurrency disappear.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
May 27, 2018, 12:26:23 PM
Bear mode as you call it is good
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 12:21:44 PM
I think Traders have ideas for the right platform, because right now most of altcoin's conditions are unstable, ups and downs are suddenly being used by traders when it comes down to collect coins to make a lot of money, and some are losers because of wrong prediction.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 27, 2018, 11:24:35 AM
There are some traders who only invest when the market is at lowest and it has been their profiting strategy. Others to do leverage and place margine sell or short sell to benefit from the reduction in price.
Shorting bitcoin is probably one of the most dangerous moves that you can do in this market, I know that is a very legitimate strategy in some other markets but in bitcoin that is something that I will never do, if you short bitcoin and suddenly the price skyrockets then you could lose all your money before you even have a chance to react and that is never a good thing.

yeah right, but if you go long.. on a day like this, you loose your many as fast Wink dont know, i thought we can recover a little bit faster, but now puh.. hard to say if we can recover at all
Whenever you invest in a market you have the chance to win or the chance to lose, but if you take the time to look at the price of bitcoin, not only the price of this week but the price all over the years you will see that going short on bitcoin is a big mistake the price has a tendency to go up so the best thing that you can do is to go long and hold and make money that way.

But most of new people that just enter to crypto just went to panic meanwhile they're see how bad market's going.
also with their portfolio, and at the same time, those money that they ever invest was needed now.
That is a shame but there is nothing that I can do about it, those people decided to invest in bitcoin when the price was very high despite the fact that any person with common sense will have known that at that moment the price was unsustainable, no one knew exactly at what moment the bubble was going to pop but we knew it was going to pop so they are responsible for their losses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 06:37:57 AM
"What goes up must come down" -some guy

"Bear mode" or market corrections are really good and healthy for the market because it allows the market to breathe. Unsustainable growth is why sometimes bitcoin is referred to as a "bubble." When we have corrections, i take these as an opportunity to buy more.

Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 06:22:23 AM
Bear markets are tough to deal with but it's important to try to time the investment that you make well. Once it becomes clear that the market is turning around it's important to have a plan in place. The thing is that by protecting yourself against being caught in a bear market, you can ensure that you have the disposable funds to be able to take advantage when the market turns around.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
May 27, 2018, 05:32:22 AM
No, I don't really think so. It is sad to see market fall like this when all of your investments are reducing by almost 50%. I hate this part of the market. I wish it was not as badly controlled by the major players and the smaller ones too were given a better chance to make money. Because of the unpredictable nature of this market, I have stopped trading as much as I used to. I just keep my bounty tokens as long as I can in order to see them grow later on.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
May 26, 2018, 07:49:00 PM
I hate wolves just because of this market. This year the bull is coming very late.
We cannot expect the market to rise all the time but we are a good cooling period and i am sure that the market will recover by late end  this year and the market keeps on moving higher and break new all time high valuation by next year and we will have a break out year in 2020 with the halving i expect another big rally.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 06:57:20 PM
A bear market can become a good opportunity to buy more and that's the fact. But remember the bear market can be considered as a way to test how mature the market cryptocurrency right now. in this thing we will be talking about the fundamental of the cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 06:48:06 PM
There are some traders who only invest when the market is at lowest and it has been their profiting strategy. Others to do leverage and place margine sell or short sell to benefit from the reduction in price.
Shorting bitcoin is probably one of the most dangerous moves that you can do in this market, I know that is a very legitimate strategy in some other markets but in bitcoin that is something that I will never do, if you short bitcoin and suddenly the price skyrockets then you could lose all your money before you even have a chance to react and that is never a good thing.

yeah right, but if you go long.. on a day like this, you loose your many as fast Wink dont know, i thought we can recover a little bit faster, but now puh.. hard to say if we can recover at all
Whenever you invest in a market you have the chance to win or the chance to lose, but if you take the time to look at the price of bitcoin, not only the price of this week but the price all over the years you will see that going short on bitcoin is a big mistake the price has a tendency to go up so the best thing that you can do is to go long and hold and make money that way.

But most of new people that just enter to crypto just went to panic meanwhile they're see how bad market's going.
also with their portfolio, and at the same time, those money that they ever invest was needed now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 26, 2018, 06:28:31 PM
I hate wolves just because of this market. This year the bull is coming very late.
I have the feeling that we are not going to see any bull market in the year, I know it may seem too pessimistic for a lot of people but we need to understand that is impossible that each year is going to be like the last one where we had a growth that no one was expecting, it is my opinion that now that people are waiting for that grow that we are not going to get it.
Pages:
Jump to: