Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bear mode good to the market? - page 4. (Read 803 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
May 31, 2018, 05:03:47 PM
We always need some dips and a small bearmarket to cool the market a little bit down. We can not go up all the time without any dips, this is not a free run for all people. Its good that the most coins finally get a healthy correction, more space to make big profits!

Besides, everyone knows the nature of digital market. It is volatile one. This means, it can’t help fluctuations. In addition to this, no one can make any guess regarding the duration of any particular phase. After knowing these very basic facts about crypto currencies, getting one’s mind stuck on such things just indicate one truth that the person still lacks knowledge required for making profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 03:01:32 AM
The exponential growth during this autumn was crazy and it was not good for the health of the market, many newbies got into it and were burned by the huge losses of february, some coins lost even the 90%! now i think that the market is stabilizing on a lower ground but it's still way more higher than the level of the market during this period of the past year, after this slow decrease i think that the market will start again his growth to new all time high level of capitalization
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
You can only make money if you buy low and sell high.  How can you buy low without a bear market?

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, the biggest crypto lovers in history, knew this when they put down Bitcoin. 

Without bear market it is impossible to buy the coins when it is at dips, yes buying low will always makes you money. But people who buy at high price will always wait until the price start increasing.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 02:38:31 AM
Great time to accumulate  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 02:01:22 AM
We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.
The bear market is certainly good, but not so long and massively knocking down any attempts to grow both the capitalization of the market and the investors' hopes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
It sometimes to happen and we can't avoided it but won't make people to stay away from crypto instead it will give us way to invest more and have coins in cheap. Investors will also after these since they knew that surge will come next and profit will be huge especially when prices will x3 or more.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 07:35:50 PM
The deeper the decline, the higher and stronger the potential uptrend will be in return. Also, a bear market is a great opportunity especially if you're not holding a losing position and are just waiting for the best entry.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 30, 2018, 06:53:35 PM
You can only make money if you buy low and sell high.  How can you buy low without a bear market?

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, the biggest crypto lovers in history, knew this when they put down Bitcoin. 
True, people complain when the price is very high because they need to pay a lot for each bitcoin but then when the price goes down and it remains that way people complain about the price being so low, this tells me one thing people love to complain and to not take action but if you really want to improve your economical situation with bitcoin you have no other choice but to eventually take a risk in the bear market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 01:51:00 PM
I agree with you exactly as you say these are correct determinations that prices for a long term plan have to fall in a certain level and rise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 124
May 30, 2018, 01:06:33 PM
If you handle this market it is not bad, it can give you oppurtunity to buy the dip and whenever it goes back you can sell it. Otherwise if your investment in alts, generally it ends up bad.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
May 30, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.
There are advantages in the market's recession, it's a peculiar moment of accumulation when the market shrinks as a spring in order to increase rapidly. This is a good time to buy for a long-term and to keep your and then to get a big profit.
Activity: 54
May 30, 2018, 11:37:01 AM
We always need some dips and a small bearmarket to cool the market a little bit down. We can not go up all the time without any dips, this is not a free run for all people. Its good that the most coins finally get a healthy correction, more space to make big profits!
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
May 30, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 30, 2018, 11:19:10 AM
Yes, the bear mode is good because it give another chance to buy dip in other to gain a huge profit but it also a bad mode for new crypto currency investors/traders and day trader. this is the reason why i usually advice people not to be greedy in terms of crypto currency investment or trade and to always have some capital keep aside in other to buy when any dip or red market occur.
Activity: 252
May 30, 2018, 09:15:50 AM
Any time the market value falls below 20% from a previous high, a bear market is in effect. Most economists will tell you that bear markets simply need to occur from time to time to "keep everyone honest". In other words, they are a natural way to regulate the occasional imbalances that sprout up between corporate earnings, consumer demand and combined legislative and regulatory changes in the market.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
May 30, 2018, 08:59:06 AM
It becomes very important to have bear mode because without it people wouldn't sell their tokens out of panic. Hence, it is of great importance. But, if bear market continues for an extended period, it would send across lot of negative vibes and even the good investors might considering taking a step back. So, there should be a balance between bear market and bull market. Market shouldn't always be green and shouldn't always be red.
Activity: 182
May 30, 2018, 08:43:34 AM
A lot of rich people say they're making money on the market. They are very happy when the market falls and make a lot of money. The market cannot always grow up. This is normal.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 08:25:50 AM
for now, I think now is still in the bear market so that we can get profit by taking advantage of the market decline,,
and We need bears and bulls. A good trader can profit on each market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 07:36:33 AM
This is where the experienced traders get rich and the newbies complain about their losses. The bear market is the best time to buy, everything is low and you can pick all the good coins. When the bull market returns, newbies start to buy while traders just cash in their profits.
Quite right! You're right. But not all beginners are stupid. It is normal to buy at a low price. Market conditions are such that someone loses so that another won. There is also a natural selection
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 07:28:54 AM
I am not sure it is right to phrased it as 'good' or 'bad'. But it is part of the cycle, everything will go through period of up and down. Bear definitely is not good as it spook many away from the market.
But from the traditional aspect of investment wisdom, bear market will be the ideal time to buy into the market. What goes it must come down vice versa.

There are too much in crypto nowadays, i strongly believe it is too big to die, and too huge for anyone any country that can monopoly it. But manipulation happens in any trading market.

Do your own research, before decided to buy into it. I believe equity is more bearish more compare to crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: