Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bear mode good to the market? - page 9. (Read 803 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 10:35:52 PM
the bear mode is inevitable, the market is constantly cyclical, which gives us a good opportunity to buy additional alt's, and those who trade significantly increase the amount of coins, good opportunity.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 10:20:20 PM
I think the bear market is for the opportunity to enter the market. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 215
May 21, 2018, 10:04:22 PM
It is not normal for a market to rise without falling. It's just that the bubble is too big. It's scary.
 Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
May 21, 2018, 09:54:07 PM
Stocks exchange at some point also have bear market and it good as well as in crypto. Basically, if the market is down it will gain new investors to buy the dips and it will create demand for a certain coin since of course investors will hodl until the market is stabilized. At this point,  I believe that the market is still bearish that's why holding would be better.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
May 21, 2018, 07:27:57 PM
For a good trader, there is no bad market for a cryptocurrency. Because he is good at earning both on growth and on falling prices. This is exactly the level to which I aspire.
Activity: 728
https://streamies.io/
May 20, 2018, 10:32:09 PM
We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.
Indeed, any market that has experienced prosperity and decline. It is inevitable and it is essential to assess the long-term viability of a market.
If the market keeps rising and rising, that will cause an unreasonable. Investors will doubt and do not want to invest in this market anymore. So we should not be so worried about Crypto's future, everything will be fine.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 07:52:26 PM
If you like to buy cheap altcoins then bear market is good for you. But you need to sell them high later.
Activity: 392
May 20, 2018, 07:48:05 PM
There are some traders who only invest when the market is at lowest and it has been their profiting strategy. Others to do leverage and place margine sell or short sell to benefit from the reduction in price.
Activity: 277
May 20, 2018, 05:22:35 PM
We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.

its normal price movement,
because markets is not only the bull but the bear too
just predict the best price to buy more cryptocurrency in this bear markets
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 20, 2018, 05:15:50 PM
Having a bear market is necessary, I know many people do not like it because well, who likes to lose money? But we need to understand that it is impossible for the market to always go up, so if we are willing to be in this market in order to take advantage of the moments in which bitcoin is in the middle of a bull run then we also need to be willing to endure when there is a bear market.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
May 20, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
I don’t think now it is bear time. Compare to situation before, appr. 3-4 months ago, now market is obviously better. Now is temporary low. Prepare next bull run.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
May 20, 2018, 12:44:22 PM
It has some positive and negative impacts both for the traders and holders, traders can make a profit from a swinging price its always part of the trading game with the right timing, right coin, right capital with knowledge and experience, you can buy cheap coins from a bear market most especially if that particular crypto has the potential to expand on the future given by their trend and usability of their product, downs for the holders cause the value as the value decreases.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
May 20, 2018, 12:31:22 PM
You can earn on any market - bullish or bearish. There is no eternal growth and eternal fall.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
May 20, 2018, 12:27:37 PM
Traders are know the right platform in right time so they don't worried in any kind of situation and this fluctuation is more profitable in traders because currently most of the altcoins are sudden hype and sudden down is occur so day traders are earning more profit. But still some traders are failed in our investment it depends on our potential because experienced person only survive in current situation but surely market is recover in soon that day everyone enjoy and celebrate the Crypto investment.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
May 20, 2018, 12:20:15 PM
It is a cure for extremely rising irrational hyped market so it is really good, and it also eliminate weak hands, who are mostly saying lambo etc. but too long bear market is not said to be good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 12:19:22 PM
Bear mode is good to the market
Every rise should have a fall. All the high should be corrected. That is needed for the market. Think of a market without the bear part? Always win? So who will loose?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
May 20, 2018, 12:15:41 PM
those who have the courage to always take the opportunity when the big drop in the market, they confidently take immediate action to buy as much as possible
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
May 20, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

when the market is in bearish condition like this, you should take a position to buy because after the dip, because its already become a habits of the market to return to a high position after bearish mode happening.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 20, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

That is truth mate. But all the timing traders view will not be successful to get the profit bro. Some when the bitcoin shows slight bump they just go invest on them but with in some hours again it will fall back. That kind of situation is really worst while investing on the any coin.
Then miners side, you can find the profit bro since the difficulty will reduce when the time minable alts are dumped in the market.
Activity: 378
May 20, 2018, 11:19:59 AM
Of course, it more or less promotes the market system, and the cryptocurrency, though not a little but develops this and affects the prices of different coins of crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: