Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bear mode good to the market? - page 7. (Read 803 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 08:57:54 AM
We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.
In market its just a part although we dont want bear market but in fact without bear market we can say there is bullish market.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 08:52:51 AM
We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also. I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.

No market can go in an upward direction only. After an enormous growth correction is inevitable and this is what is happening with cryptomarket. Crypto market witnessed too much growth in Q4 of 2017, where BTC touching its all-time high of 19000 USD and many altcoins also rose to there ATH in that big tsunami wave. But this wave cannot be there forever.
In 2018 crypto market is bearish, though we saw a small spike a few days back, still market fails to witness any significant change.
Be it bearish or bullish market,  we need to keep our eyes and ears open. when the market is down (like now) buy and when market is up sell your holdings.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
May 25, 2018, 08:25:50 AM
a bear market is very different from a market where everyone is dumping after a massive pump. and that is what we have right now in the altcoin market. it is at least 90% dumping and then 10% natural market drop in a bear market.

this is not good at all because it just shows the massive influence of the manipulation on this market and how easy it is to swing the prices around just like that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
May 25, 2018, 08:23:17 AM
I take it as good opportunity to buy back and buy more. Its time to make profits also if you sold all your tokens in high price then its time for you to buy and have more. Bear is always partner of bullish market without it it is not risky anymore.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 08:01:33 AM
We always need some dips and a small bearmarket to cool the market a little bit down. We can not go up all the time without any dips, this is not a free run for all people. Its good that the most coins finally get a healthy correction, more space to make big profits!
Activity: 1154
Merit: 275
May 25, 2018, 07:54:30 AM
The bear mode in crypto can be suggested to be good to the market as prices are at low points thereby encouraging people to buy and hold them until when the market recovers because then they can sell at profitable prices because prices would have multiplied. It might be strange to newbies as their profits begins to go down and some might not be able to bear this loss thereby selling at a low price than they initially bought.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 07:39:25 AM
I don't mind about the bear market, actually mostly newcomers think than crypto always only grow, but that's not true we need to have full market circle grow and fall.

The bear market is good for the beginners. They can buy the cryptocurrencies for the lower prices. They can also use this time to hold altcoins and learn about the crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 03:33:35 AM
As far as I know, it might be fine because the bear market is a big market compared to the crypto market hence I'm sure it must be fine because now the crypto root is fluctuating and I'm hoping good for cryptocurrency hopefully it will be good later in the year
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
May 23, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

Yes it is necessary. We saw what happened in January and February - the huge drop was caused by the fact that we had a big rise beforehand with no corresponding pullbacks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
May 23, 2018, 04:17:16 PM
Sometimes bear mode is very good, especially to shake off the FUDdes and weak hands.
But it actually depends on how long bear market will last, because If its for too long even strong hands might loose patience which leads not to a correction, but for massive and uncontrolled panic sell off
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 02:34:29 PM
It has been an upward trend for a while, and I was expecting a correction.
It does not mean anything bad, it is a normal response of the market to the positive changes.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
May 23, 2018, 02:26:09 PM
The harsh reality is that not everyone can keep getting rich all the time. There have to be ups and downs. Market cannot go in one direction always. This is also important because otherwise people won't panic sell and how will others who have patience make money.
Hence, bearish market is important. But, if marker keeps falling on daily basis, then that obviously sends a negative sentiment throughout. I hope this run ends soon.
Activity: 350
Swipe
May 23, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
After that, the bears will never love me. I hope this fall is the groundwork for bouncing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 02:09:20 PM
Bear markets are bad for hodlers who don't have time to day trade, but it's good for seasoned investors to pick up on some cheap coins and will profit when the bull market returns. The problem is that 2018 has too many bear markets, quite depressing..
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
May 23, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
There are some traders who only invest when the market is at lowest and it has been their profiting strategy. Others to do leverage and place margine sell or short sell to benefit from the reduction in price.
Shorting bitcoin is probably one of the most dangerous moves that you can do in this market, I know that is a very legitimate strategy in some other markets but in bitcoin that is something that I will never do, if you short bitcoin and suddenly the price skyrockets then you could lose all your money before you even have a chance to react and that is never a good thing.

yeah right, but if you go long.. on a day like this, you loose your many as fast Wink dont know, i thought we can recover a little bit faster, but now puh.. hard to say if we can recover at all
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
May 23, 2018, 01:12:57 PM
Long time down trend is not that good man. Corrections are ok but bearish period like what happened during the first quarter is such a big NO NO. All of loss a lot of amount. Some of our investments gained what they loss and some did not. You can buy coins in a cheaper price but what we all need is the bullish period that will give us a lot of fortune.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 23, 2018, 12:55:48 PM
There are some traders who only invest when the market is at lowest and it has been their profiting strategy. Others to do leverage and place margine sell or short sell to benefit from the reduction in price.
Shorting bitcoin is probably one of the most dangerous moves that you can do in this market, I know that is a very legitimate strategy in some other markets but in bitcoin that is something that I will never do, if you short bitcoin and suddenly the price skyrockets then you could lose all your money before you even have a chance to react and that is never a good thing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
May 23, 2018, 04:37:05 AM
We are still in the bear market I believe. But what I see and observe is that some traders are taking advantage of the market dip which makes them profitable also.
That's how day traders are profiting with the bear market. They don't just hold and wait for the price to increase but they are taking the chance and doing some action by buying the right coin that are now cheaper.
I guess bear mode is important because the market needs to go through a cycle and bear cannot be avoided.
I'm glad that you are not like those holders and traders who are crying during the bear market and you understand why this is happening.

Not only day traders, people who have a plan should do the same. I notice that few though are doing this a strategy and rather trust gut feel when to move positions instead of taking profits along the way.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 22, 2018, 07:04:12 PM
But we already went into bear mode a few months back, I don't think we are slipping into it now. It could be a mini slide but I wouldn't call it bear for sure, I am supremely positive yet we are primed for a huge bull run.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
May 22, 2018, 06:19:25 PM
It is not good at all, it is only good to a few people because they can buy bitcoin/altcoins at a cheaper price, that is the only reason of why i would consider it as a good opportunity for some people, but what about the rest? they all are losing money because of it.
Pages:
Jump to: