Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Dead? - page 2. (Read 944 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 11:36:01 AM
Yes, It's dead. Just like "World of Warcraft" Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
July 12, 2018, 10:42:03 AM
Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.

Bitcoins died so many times in the past but it always managed to pump up before the year ends so keep on holding your coins today and wait for december because most of the time the demand is pumping before the year ends.
Activity: 518
July 12, 2018, 10:02:39 AM
do not worry about the falling price, you have to keep calm and not panic because bitcoin price will soon recover and have a high price again, so bitcoin will not die, be patient and wait
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 09:27:22 AM
Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.

No, bitcoin will not die right now. The market is falling low but not at zero, which means bitcoin is not yet dead and still can increase, be patient you will definitely be able to benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 08:03:03 AM
well bitcoin is not dead just because its price has gone down but i ams sure it is just the sign of cryptocurrencies to be volatile and hence fluctuate in price at any point in time. The market will rise soon and bitcoin shall be on its feet in no time.
Activity: 185
July 12, 2018, 07:56:51 AM
Further for The price is going to down and increase that's back to number of BTC and circulation, yes any one can expect price getting down and faster raising
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 12, 2018, 07:53:55 AM
why You have to ask this: "Is Bitcoin Dead?". see that the price rose from $ 900 to $ 20,000, if the price had such a high increase that everyone celebrated a lot, then would not it be more natural the price fall a lot? why the hell do not many people think that it is possible and natural the price fall a lot? this is a very volatile market and this is expected to happen. Bitcoin is not dead because there are many people who use it and the fact that the price falls a lot is something normal.

‘Coinbase Custody’ Targeting Institutional Investors Now 'Officially Open for Business'

there is still plenty of money to enter the crypto world

yes why most people are afraid of the drastic price reduction. as he says bitcoin has gone up very high and is not it reasonable if it is now down very drastically .. we just have to wait for bitcoin time to come back .. i hope so
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

hahaha, yes its dead, please send your dead bitcoins to me. I will give them the proper burial.

on the other hand perhaps bitcoin should be renamed to the Lazarus coin as it has died so many times. 319 times according to the below link.
https://99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/

Yes, the report about bitcoin death itself has become a kind of news. To know something that has died more than 300 times,but it is now alive, which is enough to prove the vitality of Bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
July 12, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

I would not say that it is dead. What's happening now, although it's very alarming and disturbing, is part of how this system and the market works. The cryptocurrency market, although honestly is not doing that good, it still has a long way to go to unfold and recover together with all of its assets. Therefore, even if its not doing okay now, it's still too early to pronounce it as a dead market and currency because it has a lot of things to show for in its tank that would help it prosper in the long run.
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

Fluctuations in any currency, both traditional and crypto, have been and always will be. No one can tell you exactly when the growth or collapse of a currency will occur. The financial world is unstable and dynamic, but I believe in the prospects of bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 07:09:15 AM
Bitcoin will not die, Because Cryptocurrency is the future. and Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency based on stunning blockchain technology. When the market is going to up next time, you will see a lot of crypto analysts you didn't see at this moment when the market is down.  Cheesy I think they are people who say bitcoin is dying
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
July 12, 2018, 07:05:57 AM
Bitcoin is dead to those people who think it is. I believe that Bitcoin wil go longer more than our expectations. It's just a matter of sh*t happen that's why it was rekt right now. Just wait my friend and see what happen.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 12, 2018, 06:33:49 AM
bitcoin is currently not dead because bitcoin has a relatively high demand, bitcoin also has a digital currency type which means bitcoin is very useful for the future and bitcoin is perfect for the future.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 05:42:03 AM
bitcoin cannot die and will not die. like every other currency market, crypto currency market is a volatile one which is subject to fluctuation, this is a normal factor in all business. To say bitcoin is dead is a false statement that would be proven false over time, patience is key.
First of all, many people think that bitcoin will be lose soon because of the continues loss of bitcoin, but I think the bitcoin didn't have the chance to lose. The bitcoin will change the future later on. The price of bitcoin is quite low for now but we dont know to the next months how it will increase. For now the value of bitcoin quietly increasing in the market and if it continues happens I'm sure that bitcoin will gain again it's original value. Grin Grin
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
July 12, 2018, 05:39:02 AM
Iis surely not dead, value decreased, quite lot, but after  so quick increase it is normal that a correction happened. PErhaps not so big but normal. Just think that it is a cycle and it will rise up again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 05:37:22 AM

does not mean the bitcoin dies, because after all the bitcoin still has a high value compared to all other crypto. only the current market is more on the downward trend due to factors in the past. You need to know, what happened for now is not the first time.
Activity: 12
July 12, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
no!it has bright future in the coming 4 years. and maybe be faded after 4 years.
Activity: 88
July 12, 2018, 03:53:23 AM
No, bitcoin is not dead. If you compare previous year and this year the price has increased . Don't judge because bitcoin price has come down, it's a normal fluctuation. I hope by end of this year bitcoin price will reach around $25k.
Activity: 51
July 12, 2018, 03:33:34 AM
In these days Bitcoin falling down after this deep it will be over 40000 or nearly. If you have Bitcoin my opinion is hold for the future it will be more valuable for your life and everything.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 12, 2018, 03:21:08 AM
Bitcoin not dead yet, and probably will reach $25k end this year. Fluctuation in bitcoin price is very normal. Bitcoin price right now comparing last year price, still have gain more than 100%
Pages:
Jump to: