Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Dead? - page 7. (Read 944 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:50:10 AM
Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.

Thats ok so much so bitcoin sometimes going down sometimes going up do not just lose hope and do not think that bitcoin is dead to wait for the moment when chance will also return the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
July 05, 2018, 04:34:25 AM
"Is bitcoin dead?" "Is this the end of Bitcoin?" "Bitcoin is nothing but a dead coin", this kind of threads disgust me. I've been seeing this kind of threads for the past few months saying that Bitcoin is "dead". This newbies tend to open threads and ask questions that they themselves can answer by doing a little bit of research. Of course Bitcoin is not dead. Bitcoin has just past a new milestone which will lead us into another light. If only this newbies think first before opening their mouths.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 04:29:08 AM
Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.
Bitcoin will never die. The only thing that’s going to happen to is an increase or decrease in price.Suddenly Bitcoin are attacked by there haters. That’s why, this digital currency face the decrease in price.
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 05, 2018, 04:16:33 AM
 yes , maybe this is a time when bitcoin must have a very high price . behind this we can think and build so bitcoin can become better known
Activity: 63
July 05, 2018, 04:11:01 AM
Bitcoin become dead but it will recover and recover. New world crypto history of bitcoin decline happened just this year from 20k to below 7k. Scarry decrease but in due time the price will get back soon.
Activity: 91
July 05, 2018, 04:08:28 AM
Bitcoin has always been a matter for discussions. A number of well-known experts predict great future for Bitcoin. Phillip Nunn believes that by the end of this year Bitcoin will be traded for $60,000. Maybe it sounds too optimistic, but who knows.. I personally also believe that Bitcoin still has a great potential.
Activity: 167
July 05, 2018, 04:04:47 AM
According to my opinion, this market is developing very strongly. and in the future, there may be a coin that replaces the BTC. But to do this is very difficult.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
July 05, 2018, 03:53:11 AM
Bitquin does not die
Activity: 26
July 05, 2018, 03:52:16 AM
Bitcoin was comeback and growing fast. that new was old
Activity: 158
July 05, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

December 2014 Bitcoin price is only $ 500, December 2015 BTC price $ 1000, December 2016 BTC price $ 1500, December 2017 BTC price $ 15000.
Now the price is BTC $ 6000.
And you say that BTC is dead. in my opinion Bitcoin only experienced a slight setback.
Activity: 177
July 05, 2018, 02:40:13 AM
Bitcoin is not dead . There was a sudden increase in the coin market .. Every other coin of the market had the highest price then .. But because of a lot of mining and hacking stuff the market got out of the hand .. That's why the market is not good now..
I think there is nothing to think negative about this .. We were with bitcoin in its good time , i think we should not leave this at its bad time .

Well as of now bitcoin is in low price in the market  compared to the past year but we can't say it is dead because it still operate in the market. I believe it can recover a year from now because it is an upgrading technology who need's people now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 02:30:36 AM

The quotes stated above are true, which do not in any way imply that bitcoin is dead. The price of bitcoin, had a massive increase in 2017, which i believe is getting corrected, because each time the price tries to get to 10k, it does find its way back down. Reduction in price, does not actually mean death.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 02:27:02 AM
If you tell me that bitcoin is dying, can you give me evidence that bitcoin is dying? I'm seeing the price as well as bitcoin every day movement and the price difference it is running out every hour
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
DAEFROM.com
July 05, 2018, 02:23:41 AM
bitcoin will not die, although now bitcoin is down quite low but it will definitely rise again, it's just its annual cycle of bitcoin which always decreases every year, so do not panic and keep your bitcoin because bitcoin will surely go up again.
Activity: 82
July 05, 2018, 02:19:57 AM
Bitcoin is not dead . There was a sudden increase in the coin market .. Every other coin of the market had the highest price then .. But because of a lot of mining and hacking stuff the market got out of the hand .. That's why the market is not good now..
I think there is nothing to think negative about this .. We were with bitcoin in its good time , i think we should not leave this at its bad time .
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 02:14:53 AM
Bitcoin as the Mother of all crypto coins is still much available with the potentials it used to exhibit before now. Bitcoin will not die now; even though the future is untold, Bitcoin is just experiencing what others have experienced in terms of price depreciation and it will recover from it sooner than we think. If the government cannot kill Bitcoin at infancy stage i think, this Bitcoin has the potentials to stay longer than what we can see. Live on Bitcoin and let us LIVE!!!!!!!!

Bitcoin now is in struggle but not dead. It is too far to happen that bitcoin is dead because people need improvement in every aspect. So bitcoin is the beggining to improve our payments in terms of business.
Activity: 118
July 05, 2018, 02:02:13 AM
Bitcoin as the Mother of all crypto coins is still much available with the potentials it used to exhibit before now. Bitcoin will not die now; even though the future is untold, Bitcoin is just experiencing what others have experienced in terms of price depreciation and it will recover from it sooner than we think. If the government cannot kill Bitcoin at infancy stage i think, this Bitcoin has the potentials to stay longer than what we can see. Live on Bitcoin and let us LIVE!!!!!!!!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
July 05, 2018, 01:57:59 AM
Bitcoin is not really dead, market is just fluctuating. How many years does bitcoin  exists? Until now BTC is still in the market, it is just normal for market is in downfall for it will recover soon. For BTC is for the future!
yes absolutely. 'cause honestly bitcoin will not end , especially on this stage which is the price still expensive than other currencies and indeed as long it showing  green as a potential to increase it's impossible to end or die suddenly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 01:45:12 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin is not dead, I see this is a bitcoin correction, but today's correction is different from the previous correction.

we can not predict when this correction will end, but, at least bitcoin can still retain its value. and still a pride for every bitcoin user.

we are proud when bitcoin gets a lot of FUD, bitcoin still survive to stand up.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 01:15:16 AM
This kind of topic always tackle every year here in forum. But why bitcoin is still alive?  There are already many reasons that could lead to dying. But this reasons I think is just a project to us in order to gain more confident in doing so.
Pages:
Jump to: