Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin Dead? - page 3. (Read 944 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 03:15:38 AM
Yes, I think it gonna dead. That was joke when Bitcoin up to 20k, someone can tell me when bitcoin go up to 10k?? If it reach to 10k, I will sell all of them, this market is really bad
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 03:15:14 AM
bitcoin wont die ,it will leave forever because they are so many influential people in btc which will never make it dead but live..
copper member
Activity: 19
July 12, 2018, 02:16:09 AM
Many pundits are still expecting Bitcoin to rise from here on. At 5/6k per BTC , institutions have already made their entry. Of course, they still hope to collect it for cheaps.

Also, many analysts have failed to take into account missing bitcoins which are not accessible and locked up forever. Of the 21 million, only 3/4 are perhaps accessible.

Trading volume are at all times highs versus previous years too.

So no, Bitcoin will not die. It will be around for a long time as a means of wealth transfer. Get aboard or regret Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
English ► Russian Translation
July 12, 2018, 02:09:56 AM
Only a few friends of mine sold their crypto and put their money into shares.
And I truly believe that it's not over we just have to wait.
Anyway I am in profit, because I bought bitcoin when its price was 600$)
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 01:57:50 AM
I don't believe that bitcoin is dead.
Even if the price of bitcoin falls today to $4k , it won't come as a surprise to me.
This is because its in the nature of bitcoin to swing from one lower price to another higher price in a matter of hours.
Does that make it a dead coin?
No.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 01:11:24 AM
for now the bitcoin is not dead because I feel bitcoin still has a very high demand and the harder it is to get the bitcoin so it makes the bitcoin become very expensive one day and bitcoin will never die.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 01:08:56 AM
bitcoin is not dead, I say that bitcoin price this year shows a decline. Increase in bitcoin may be 1 or 2 years from now. But with the decline in bitcoin prices do not make it die
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
July 12, 2018, 01:06:18 AM
Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.
Very soon after the SEC verification deadline on August 10 of approving Bitcoin ETF or not, we shall know whether an end to all this FUD and negative questions will be put to rest or not. It's almost a disservice to the crypto community to get this pessimism each time there is a slight drop in bitcoin price. We shouldn't expect price to always be in bullish trend. Corrections should come in from time to time.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:01:24 AM
Bitcoin prices have been in a free fall and dropped to a low of $5,860 a week ago.

It meant it dipped below $6k for the very first time since October 2017. Cumulatively, BTC has lost 70% of its value in 2018 and the peak of $20k on December 17 is just but a stat now.
As we can see, bitcoin is slowly decreasing its price everyday or everyweek, but this kind of situation is normal, we expected and experience this every year, so bitcoin is not dead, but this is common scenario to bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 12:50:57 AM
Bitcoin is not dead bitcoin is the giant coin and I believe that bitcoin has a future and very promising coin the only thing you need to do if you have a lot of bitcoin is to hold and believe in bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 11, 2018, 01:58:11 AM

Just because of this means bitcoin died?is this how weak do you think blockchain technology that volatility will kill the great coin?

Stop dreaming noob,dont make this coin weak as you because it will never happen,you will die first and maybe your nect generation but until that time bitcoin will still alive and maybe grows upto 5x from the record high
Activity: 27
July 11, 2018, 01:48:54 AM
Is it really dead? For me, NO.. It can't be. Not now because I'm still learning about bitcoin. My friend told me that bitcoin is open for investors and those who seek money from giving services to ICO's. So it shouldn't die now.
Activity: 63
July 11, 2018, 01:42:19 AM
I believe in bitcoin and I also think that no one believes bitcoin will die. Now the bitcoin price is fluctuating so we do not know anything.
Activity: 156
July 11, 2018, 01:40:23 AM
yes probably  the millionth time  Grin lol these moon boys are funny dead means when its $0 or nobody is using it anymore which will never happen as it will always provide utility for fast and secure transactions with less fee in a decentralized manner which banks fail to do so and oh please dont remind me now that tx fee reached $10 in jan which was only due to spam , few days ago a person sent 40 million $$ with 0.04$ so yeah its not dead at all
Activity: 23
July 11, 2018, 01:36:20 AM
BITCOIN IS THE FUTURE. Bitcoin will never die. You trust the benefits that bitcoin has brought to the user.
Activity: 22
July 11, 2018, 01:01:59 AM
No. Bitcoin will never die. Bitcoin price fluctuations are normal. I believe some time later the bitcoin price will increase.
Activity: 602
July 11, 2018, 12:49:00 AM

Bitcoin is not dead anytime soon, indeed if you compare this year's bitcoin price to a very distant year ago, and today the bitcoin prices are falling low. Current price falls but that does not mean bitcoin will die, bitcoin can still survive and will come back with a high price. Be patient then you will get better bitcoin benefits.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 12:29:57 AM
The price will increase so that you have what it takes to make a living. If prices are reduced then there is nothing to say

Well as of now bitcoin is dying because the price of bitcoin falls down deeply, then lets wait bitcoin to recover that makes him alive, if bitcoin price rise up many people will wake up and bitcoin will be alive again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 11:13:47 PM
Why you say bitcoin is dead even you have noticed that the current situation is green. yes bitcoin was halfway dead one week ago but now it id recovering and healed so much. bitcoin will live for a long time.
Bitcoin value now is on dip but this is not reason to say that bitcoin is dead.  In every investment have risk the value is unstable sometimes up and down but this is normal and bitcoin always recover in this kind of situation, you must believe and trust to bitcoin. Bitcoin always alive no matter what happen to his price it will recover and give us good profit in our investment.
Activity: 658
July 10, 2018, 10:19:33 PM
The price will increase so that you have what it takes to make a living. If prices are reduced then there is nothing to say
Pages:
Jump to: