Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 15. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 11:55:27 PM
The incident yesterday was not due to the decreasing level of public confidence in cryptocurrency, which led to the incident yesterday was the policy of the Korean state and China issued a policy to ban the use of cryptocurrency and added again with the statement bell from JP Morgan said the government in the use of cryptocurrency from John McAffee twitter account. But today all cryptocurrencies have started to recover from yesterday's downturn.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 10:32:47 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
Bitcoin will never end and bitcoinwill never die because people wants to buy more in the dips so ican predict that bitcoin will increase more in the futute because this is the best technology to transact so fast .
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 17, 2018, 10:23:03 PM
maybe end of 2015 bitcoin dead Sad
Bitcoin is not Dead.Some people say bitcoin is dead everytime the price of bitcoin falls and if they heard a news that many countries will ban bitcoin,so try to imagine how bitcoin are still survive up to this point.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
January 17, 2018, 08:29:04 PM
the situation of bitcoin now is really worrying. Its price is decreasing day by day and it is going down with a good speed. I don t know if Bitcoin is dead or not but what i am sure about that it is really passing through a very bad period.
Indeed, it is just a bad time for bitcoin but it doesn't mean that it is dead. We all know how big the price went down during the holidays and it is continuously going down. But on the bright side it is also pumping. Bitcoin is fighting and that is what is important. It had already faced a lot of challenges and it has proven its users that it is strong and worth it.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 17, 2018, 08:26:12 PM
As you can see, this is a question of three years ago.
Now, one more time, a lot of people - that said nothing about the fantastic growt of bitcoin - say "bitcoin is dead".
Well, out of the fact that it's a normal correction, if you had bought bitcoin just one year ago, even with this fall there is a 1000% profit.
So, what we are talking about?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 08:12:52 PM
It is not dead. Interest may have waned but it is still the future. It is digital gold with a finite number and scarcity will be reached. It will be regulated and will be greatly known by then. And when that time comes, what will you have in your digital asset?
Activity: 155
January 17, 2018, 07:45:56 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

In my opinion, the decline in bitcoin prices seems to be caused by a lack of buyers in Asia, because we know there is news that countries like China, Japan and Korea which are the bitcoin centers in Asia have banned the use of bitcoin in the country.
Or it could be a kind of strategy to make bitcoin prices down, in order to buy in large numbers for the sake of enriching themselves.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
January 17, 2018, 07:14:12 PM
I think it is.

No it is not. I think it is really not dead because how can a certain thing such as Bitcoin be dead if it undergoes the process of pump and dump which is a tough evidence and characteristic to be coined as a currency. I think people are just over thinking that because of the continuous dumps happening right now, they are considering that Bitcoin was dead although it is not. We just need to see and appreciate that certain adjustments are really happening so we just need to believe that Bitcoin will soon to rise up again.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
January 17, 2018, 07:07:42 PM
the situation of bitcoin now is really worrying. Its price is decreasing day by day and it is going down with a good speed. I don t know if Bitcoin is dead or not but what i am sure about that it is really passing through a very bad period.
Activity: 64
January 17, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
People said Bitcoin was a scam ever since it was developed. However, over time it corrects and goes to higher highs. The safest thing to do is get a hardware wallet and HODL! People are selling their coins to pay the Christmas bill or getting ready to pay their taxes. Bitcoin will recover.
I think it's because they don't know how to apply the blockchain system into the real life. Life the electricity at the first time, they think it's a magic.
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
January 17, 2018, 04:57:50 PM
People said Bitcoin was a scam ever since it was developed. However, over time it corrects and goes to higher highs. The safest thing to do is get a hardware wallet and HODL! People are selling their coins to pay the Christmas bill or getting ready to pay their taxes. Bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
January 17, 2018, 03:54:59 PM
Price just drop a bit, but it's not something scary, after correction to like 8000$ - 9000$ it will go up and will back to 14,000 - 15,000$, so now would be smart to wait and not sell bitcoins in panic and maybe even buy more or sold alts for btc.
copper member
Activity: 2268
Merit: 539
January 17, 2018, 03:50:38 PM
Bitcoin not going to dead Crypto is just writing some sort of new world order of billionaires so try to get into list instead of crying on price fall this only short term fall you guys forget bitcoin history ?

so please be patient and play game like real player  you will say thanks me someday when you buy a Tesla Cheesy
Activity: 75
January 17, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
I think that bitcoin is in a bad period, but i'm sure there is nothing to worry about, it's going to raise, it's just a question of time.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
January 17, 2018, 03:35:52 PM
don't panic bitcoin just increased 10x in 2017, even if it goes down to 6-9k that is a good for the price, but newer investors would panic sell if it happens.

bitcoin is not dead people still talk about it use it and sell it.

Yes , it is just a common thing in crypto currencies the price value of bitcoin become very low when comparing to few days ago but it not an end for bitcoin we need to see more in future so bitcoin is not dead .
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 03:31:03 PM
ofcourse it is not dead, it cant be that easy, Its still alive, Man even at 10000$ today dont you think its s till a worthy price for a online coin?
Well from tge start we can really see that pumping or maybe dumping is normal kind  of status here in cryptoworld bitcoin from the start really has an unstable value with unstable price but i believe that dumping is an opportunity on buy and selling process of gaining and it really works if we havea big patience  on waiting for the right time to sell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 02:57:48 PM
ofcourse it is not dead, it cant be that easy, Its still alive, Man even at 10000$ today dont you think its s till a worthy price for a online coin?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 01:45:08 PM
if I think the bitcoin could have died. when bitcoin is no longer interested in it and there is no internet network of bitcoin and other coin coin will die too
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
January 17, 2018, 01:41:52 PM
don't panic bitcoin just increased 10x in 2017, even if it goes down to 6-9k that is a good for the price, but newer investors would panic sell if it happens.
And why does everyone say that the governments of many countries are going to set up a cryptocurrency? Is this also panic or real facts?

Did you mean government back up crypto currency? This has been happening already. But did you know that there has been a successful coin like that because people doesn't like centralized coins controlled by the government.

do not panic this will only happen temporarily, for the investors to keep hold of it until the price in the market back to normal, now we may worry because the price drops almost 30% but I think it's fair because it is impossible bitcoin prices will alwais go up ... my prediction six the coming months will probably be a hell for investors but this will improve in the middle of the year

30% or more is a crash. So what we witnessing is a total market crash not only bitcoin. The last time this kind of phenomena happened during the China banning of ICO and closing their local exchanges. But what next is that bitcoin surges ahead to $19K before the end of the year. So more likely, this crash will bring out another massive bull run once is over.

Bitcoin value may have been going down sometimes but we have to be familiar with this price down. Panic should not be felt because just last 2017, bitcoin price almost rose up to 700%. Imagine how bit it is right now compared to what is was before. For me, storing bitcoins for quite period of time is just like saving money. Waiting the perfect time when to sell some of it and spend and invest once again.
Activity: 28
January 17, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

bitcoin also increases, especially now more and more people know bitcoin so there is no guarantee if it really will be lost
Pages:
Jump to: