Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 16. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
Of course not ... I'm sure that bitcoin is good, you can even say that a great future, it just takes time, so that bitcoin has already mastered.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
January 17, 2018, 11:58:07 AM
don't panic bitcoin just increased 10x in 2017, even if it goes down to 6-9k that is a good for the price, but newer investors would panic sell if it happens.
And why does everyone say that the governments of many countries are going to set up a cryptocurrency? Is this also panic or real facts?

Did you mean government back up crypto currency? This has been happening already. But did you know that there has been a successful coin like that because people doesn't like centralized coins controlled by the government.

do not panic this will only happen temporarily, for the investors to keep hold of it until the price in the market back to normal, now we may worry because the price drops almost 30% but I think it's fair because it is impossible bitcoin prices will alwais go up ... my prediction six the coming months will probably be a hell for investors but this will improve in the middle of the year

30% or more is a crash. So what we witnessing is a total market crash not only bitcoin. The last time this kind of phenomena happened during the China banning of ICO and closing their local exchanges. But what next is that bitcoin surges ahead to $19K before the end of the year. So more likely, this crash will bring out another massive bull run once is over.
January 17, 2018, 11:34:56 AM
Of course, there is no bitcoin while living and thriving, because this is only the beginning of bitcoin, it will still be developed because many people are engaged in this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
No it is not dead and it will never be even if it is going to 100$
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
don't panic bitcoin just increased 10x in 2017, even if it goes down to 6-9k that is a good for the price, but newer investors would panic sell if it happens.
And why does everyone say that the governments of many countries are going to set up a cryptocurrency? Is this also panic or real facts?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 10:31:46 AM
No it's not dead, don't you realize that this is an on going and constant thing.. BTC rises everyone sings and dance, it comes down and everyone begins to panic, check the historical charts past few years it's been following the same trend. Doesn't mean it always will but more than likely it will .
Well yeah, and this is a healthy movement for bitcoins and now this thread is alive because of the most are newbies now are in panic selling and afraid of losing it all. Bitcoin graph history clearly seeing its dump and somehow it will pump again after that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 17, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
No it's not dead, don't you realize that this is an on going and constant thing.. BTC rises everyone sings and dance, it comes down and everyone begins to panic, check the historical charts past few years it's been following the same trend. Doesn't mean it always will but more than likely it will .
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 10:18:08 AM
do not panic this will only happen temporarily, for the investors to keep hold of it until the price in the market back to normal, now we may worry because the price drops almost 30% but I think it's fair because it is impossible bitcoin prices will alwais go up ... my prediction six the coming months will probably be a hell for investors but this will improve in the middle of the year
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

bitcoin is not dead people still talk about it use it and sell it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
bitcoin is now $10,100 well is not dead for me, we still using bitcoin so lets support bitcoin and altcoins as well so bitcoin will still alive and it will increase the price someday.
Activity: 1190
January 17, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
Of course, now you can not say this when bitcoin is just beginning to grow, more will happen in the future, but for now we are waiting and learning something about the news of the crypto currency.

Bitcoin is now on its grow , and like people when growing bitcoin also need to experience its downfall and also it is raising up after falling , bitcoin will not be dead especially there are lot of people using it and making its value raising over the year . It will never happen that bitcoin looses its value since people looking forward for its use.
Many users say that bitcoin will die. I think most of them are newbie because of panic seeing their bitcoin continue to experience a decline in exchange rates. bitcoin will not die because of this dude. there are still millions of users who are still loyal using bitcoin and logically all users will not disappear in a short time. so stop thinking bitcoin will die because it will only make other users feel panic and adds badly to market conditions..
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 09:10:50 AM
If the January bitcoin price drops below $ 5000, then 90% I'm sure bitcoin will die, but if January is still above $ 10,000 then I'm sure that prices will skyrocket, maybe it will be easy to reach $ 50,000 in april.
Activity: 854
January 17, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
I'm sure the bitcoin price quickly returned to its previous high of more than $ 19,000, a lot of negative news about bitcoin earlier this year that made users panic and sell bitcoin.
I agree with that the bitcoin price quickly returned to it's previous high of more than $19000. Although now bitcoin price is low i hope bitcoin price will grow very fast.

Most likely price will grow soon i believe on it. It is not a first time when bitcoin dumping or growing but it's always returning to previous price and hitting new records! We should just wait for an opportunity.
Activity: 588
January 17, 2018, 08:45:48 AM
I'm sure the bitcoin price quickly returned to its previous high of more than $ 19,000, a lot of negative news about bitcoin earlier this year that made users panic and sell bitcoin.
I agree with that the bitcoin price quickly returned to it's previous high of more than $19000. Although now bitcoin price is low i hope bitcoin price will grow very fast.
Activity: 16
January 17, 2018, 08:17:58 AM
btc never dead

Sobai sell disse..ai jonno price kome gase
Activity: 322
January 15, 2018, 03:58:32 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

No bitcoins is bot dead they are still the number one coins in the whole world.so what are you saying that the bitcoins are dead if they are still the number one. They just fall little bit and then all of you are now saying that they are dead. Just remember all those profits that they gave them to you. Just continue trusting bitcoins and they will come back to their prime again. There are some rumors that are saying that bitcoins will get up to $50k in the market so just be aware of that thing bitcoins being $20k was a prediction to.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 03:13:01 PM
Bitcoin cannot die.  It is decentralized and trustless.  How useful bitcoin is will determine its value and how widely adopted it becomes,

but all of the constant hand-wringing about bitcoin dying is solely because bitcoin is fundamentally a disruptive innovation. 

It takes a bunch of new concepts and complex technologies and mixes them all together into something that nobody expected,

understands or can predict what will happen with next.
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 03:08:27 PM
Now bitcoin is so popular in the world. The leading virtual currency now. So, is it not possible bitcoin dead any more.  Smiley
Bitcoin will more survive in all over the world and everybody will invest their money in bitcoin because they know their investment will never waste their money and time, so there are no any chance that bitcoin will dead.
Activity: 34
January 15, 2018, 02:44:33 PM
Its amazing this thread started two years ago and its still being considered.

The same arguments flying around, the bottom line is Bitcoin has made a lot of people rich, more people want to be rich, more people will get into Crypto.

Its a time of unregulated madness, with people willing to spend a buck to make a million.

I think its only just the start, Bitcoin, the blockchain and altcoins are here to stay.

I also think the most valuable Altcoin is still yet to be released, jump on, HODL on tight and get ready for the crazy ride that awaits!

Activity: 126
January 15, 2018, 02:40:43 PM
It is extremely funny to see how a lot of people are always saying that bitcoin is dead because it dropped by 10% or 20%, came on people, if you do not know how the price and the market works, just leave your cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: