Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 17. (Read 110801 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 15, 2018, 12:54:34 PM
1BTC=14,000$.
This itself gives you the answer.Bitcoin will not die at all,the price of bitcoin is low as compared to old value.But it will not die.As due to some price loss many had sell their bitcoin and this is the cause for the price reduce.We can expect this same price at the end of february.Don't sell your bitcoin at low price to avoid of loss.

Completely agree with you, mate. Despite the low prices, Bitcoin is not dead, and it won't be anytime soon. It has gathered a lot of attention in the mainstream world, and will continue to make strides in the markets. Despite the high fees and slow transaction throughput, it will continue to become used by people all over the world. Whereas Bitcoin cannot fulfill the promise of electronic peer to peer cash, there are other options in the market which are suitable for such purpose. Bitcoin will remain as the "digital gold" store of value in crypto land, while other cryptocurrencies will be the "digital money" of this new age.

No matter what happens with Bitcoin, if there is a single node and miner on the network, its blockchain will remain alive for years to come. Countries like China have been trying to take down Bitcoin, by banning exchanges, and even mining operations, but still the pioneer cryptocurrency has emerged stronger than ever. Only time will tell us what lies ahead with the future of blockchain technology as it radically transforms our society for the better. Just my thoughts Grin
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 10:12:02 AM
Simple answer:
No.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
January 12, 2018, 10:09:41 AM
Do not say bitcoin dead because the price is slightly down, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though there is currently a big issue that is the South Korean government banned bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 08:40:01 AM
I'm sure the bitcoin price quickly returned to its previous high of more than $ 19,000, a lot of negative news about bitcoin earlier this year that made users panic and sell bitcoin.

1BTC=14,000$.
This itself gives you the answer.Bitcoin will not die at all,the price of bitcoin is low as compared to old value.But it will not die.As due to some price loss many had sell their bitcoin and this is the cause for the price reduce.We can expect this same price at the end of february.Don't sell your bitcoin at low price to avoid of loss.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
January 12, 2018, 08:37:05 AM
Of course, now you can not say this when bitcoin is just beginning to grow, more will happen in the future, but for now we are waiting and learning something about the news of the crypto currency.

Bitcoin is now on its grow , and like people when growing bitcoin also need to experience its downfall and also it is raising up after falling , bitcoin will not be dead especially there are lot of people using it and making its value raising over the year . It will never happen that bitcoin looses its value since people looking forward for its use.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 08:26:54 AM
Thats no true
Activity: 60
January 12, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
Of course, now you can not say this when bitcoin is just beginning to grow, more will happen in the future, but for now we are waiting and learning something about the news of the crypto currency.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 07:03:56 AM
I'm sure the bitcoin price quickly returned to its previous high of more than $ 19,000, a lot of negative news about bitcoin earlier this year that made users panic and sell bitcoin.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
January 12, 2018, 06:04:23 AM
It is posted 2 years ago, is bitcoin dead? NO, bitcoin is rising from cryptomarket and keeps growing as time time pass by, maybe it just drop way bigger than we expected so we are saying that its going to be dead or dead. Now bitcoin is the All time high crypto being sold in the market and almost all of people wants to invest on it.
Activity: 103
January 12, 2018, 04:47:35 AM
Bitcoin has ups and downs, and currently it's a little down, however I doubt it will die anytime soon. In a way it was either always dead or it will never die Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 12, 2018, 04:41:57 AM
I think bitcoin not dead But The price currently getting low.  Bitcoin value or price change moment depends on demand. so, nobody surly told bitcoin dead.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 04:13:29 AM
no, bitcoin will never be dead but it will grow more and the population will be big and later, it will be legally accepted all around the world.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 04:09:56 AM
btc never dead

Bitcoin does have an end like all of the things here on earth but it is too early for bitcoin to die, it is just beginning its journey to the bright future with those who are using bitcoin, if OP's asked this kind of question because of the fluctuations then it is just normal, it is normal for the bitcoin's price to have dumps sometimes, since it volatile, there is nothing to be worry about.
As of now bitcoin is alive and kicking.we all know that all things have an ending,like  a story book in every story there is always an ending whether a happy ending or not.Though bitcoin prices and value changes every moment depends on the demand,who knows it will be dead sooner or later but I think bitcoin is far beyond dead as of now.
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 02:30:29 AM
btc never dead

Bitcoin does have an end like all of the things here on earth but it is too early for bitcoin to die, it is just beginning its journey to the bright future with those who are using bitcoin, if OP's asked this kind of question because of the fluctuations then it is just normal, it is normal for the bitcoin's price to have dumps sometimes, since it volatile, there is nothing to be worry about.
Activity: 16
January 12, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
btc never dead
Activity: 25
January 12, 2018, 01:20:28 AM
I don't think bitcoin is dead or dying mabe bitcoin has problems regarding to the changing the value of the bitcoin. Bitcoin has its capabilities to face the problems and bitcoin has its big influence in the society. The bitcoin can be down but it will never die.
Activity: 378
January 12, 2018, 01:12:45 AM
My answer is definitely "NO". Bitcoin is alive and kicking. The post was few years ago but today bitcoin still growing and many people want to invest in bitcoin.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 12, 2018, 12:57:40 AM
I don't think bitcoin is dead.. there's no way it can be dead because it's huge controversy and widely in scope in terms of its influence, system, interest and benefit despite its high and low condition.. people are always looking for a means to be convenience of transaction, communication, payment, investment and interest.. more than anything they are more eager to what will bring more profit to them now and in the future.
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 12:46:11 AM
I don't know but some of my friends that bitcoin is still young then botcoin has a unstable price so when it is going up or going down it is normal. So I have to trust bitcoin right now.

That is what we should do, we cannot just say that bitcoin is dead just because its price are having huge fall, it is just normal because of its price volatility, this huge price drop are only happening when there are some problem about bitcoin's market, like this past few day, the north korea exchange have been remove causing for the bitcoin's price to collapse a little bit, for sure there is a lot of panic sellers who sold their bitcoin that time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 09:17:33 PM
I guess it will not die as easy, there are many instances that bitcoin still remains trending.. all types of altcoin rely on bitcoin.. whenever you convert your alt coin to fiat currency. You must undergo your alt coin to btc. And another instance like people are keep using btc. As long people get involved in investing btc.. then it will not die as easy...
Pages:
Jump to: