Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 18. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 11, 2018, 08:48:06 PM
I don't know but some of my friends that bitcoin is still young then botcoin has a unstable price so when it is going up or going down it is normal. So I have to trust bitcoin right now.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 08:32:58 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
Bitcoin have a stability problem and we all know that. That doesn’t mean that bitcoin is dying. Bitcoin is rising and still boomin. Bitcoin can possibly become the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
January 11, 2018, 08:21:00 PM
Bitcoin is not dead. Bitcoin gives the opportunity to earn big profits because last month bitcoin price is about $13000 that's the time you can buy bitcoin cheaply. No bitcoin is not dead the gets low on special holidays like Christmas and New Year because you withdraw your bitcoin for your foods.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 07:57:36 PM
Even though these days the bitcoin price keeps going down and now about $ 13,000 but I'm sure bitcoin is not dead yet it gives us the opportunity to earn big profits because we can buy cheaply and another month the price will skyrocket.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 07:08:23 PM
My openion, I think By this time bitcoin being dead would be still impossible,This will not happen because until now exchange rate of bitcoin was still growing up.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)
January 11, 2018, 05:41:44 PM
Bitcoin, no doubt was a revolution.

but maybe you are aware of the fact that our technology and environment is morphing at an exponentionnaly fast pace..

thus the changes that occured these last ten years will face an equivalent change for the next five years. and then the next 2.5 years, then the next 1.25 years, then the next 6 months etc

at a constant pace, i would say bitcoin would still have a decade.

but given our actual pace, i would still give it 5 relevant years... Maximum.

2018 Bitcoin will probably lose its first place.

by 2020 Bitcoin may be falling from the top 10 cryptos.

by 2025 an other technology may have  showed up, making Bitcoin entirely useless, much before the last bitcoin be ever mined.

but these are just statistics, maybe i'm all wrong, who knows ? Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 05:20:46 PM
Future always Uncertain. However, it is possible to think of Bitcoin that it will never die. Maybe a new coin can be marketed as a bitcoin rival.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
January 11, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Probably not... All of us will not agree with this.know one can destroy bitcoin... That's it...
I have noticed this bitcoin users are increasing in optimistic way means they are increasing and not getting boarded form bitcoin at anytime. I am agree that bitcoin is not dead and it will not be dead ever this time price of bitcoin is increasing more so it will not stop increasing ever. I fell with bitcoin to see my bright future not dead one so I trust bitcoin that it will not be dead ever even if all other currencies will not even exist in this world.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 09, 2018, 03:56:09 PM
Bitcoin isn't dead. IT is still the #1 cryptocurrency by a longshot. Seriously name any other crypto like Bitcoin that has the same market share and you won't be able to. It had more dominance last year than Facebook, Google and Yahoo do over the internet today. Imagine if there was just 1 site everyone in the world used... it wouldn't make sense. Bitcoin is slowly losing it's dominance over time, but I expect it will continue dominating for the next few years.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
January 09, 2018, 03:33:13 PM
Most of the people that are talking that way when dips or corrections are happening it's like the end of bitcoin for them. They don't get it why bitcoin needs to go through these dips and they are describing it as something that makes bitcoin dead. Don't take those FUDDers seriously when they keep on saying that bitcoin is dead or it is about to end, they lack of experience when it comes to those times.

Exactly. That usually happens with many people who are new to crypto land, as they believe that a huge decline in price is a result of the coin's death. Most of them just panic sell, while others hold onto their coins for the long term as they believe that Bitcoin has a huge potential of becoming an extremely valuable asset in the future. To determine whenever Bitcoin is dead or not, is if it has enough support from its development team, community, and miners. As long as there is a single node and miner on the network, the cryptocurrency would stay alive.

We have seen that over the course of time, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have experienced a huge increase in user interest from around the world. Nodes have risen, as well as the network hashrate, making it the strongest cryptocurrency in existence today. All of this is sign that Bitcoin is far from becoming dead anytime soon, and will continue to make strides in the mainstream world for years to come. Whenever someone spreads FUD about Bitcoin, its price starts to decline but makes it a huge opportunity to buy coins at cheap rates as it will likely rise back up again in value making profits to most holders. Just my opinion Smiley

Only if panic sellers knew, "they only loose if the price they bought for". Meanwhile some are happy with just 10% of profit, they can't seem to get past their little stock-investing game.
It's hard explaining bitcoin investments to a conventional investor, they just don't seem to get it, i wish they would open up their mind more and accept the wide horizon of bitcoin.
as for, Death of bitcoin? it makes me laugh so hard! Crypto-era has just begun, its just a beginning, how can bitcoin die when its just a child, a child with a huge future potential.
As long as freedom of speech exists, an impeccable means of economic freedom won't ever die.
Activity: 252
January 09, 2018, 03:00:02 PM
bitcoin will never be dead. As long we're using and accept in any acceptable transactions and bitcoin will never disappear. Many developer or investor patronizing bitcoin as the value increases and many people would have more interest about it just like Amazons and other social media. bitcoin news spreading in the whole world wide.
Activity: 42
January 09, 2018, 02:04:18 PM
In the long term, I don't think so.

Right now, Bitcoin is in a weird state. It used to own like 50% of the market, but now that number has been reduced to like 33%. This could happen due to multiple things such as people dumping their investments into ICOs (which have a higher ROI), or because Bitcoin's blockchain network is considered to be rather obsolete.

Since it is the first cryptocurrency in the world and is the most popular, it won't be going anywhere that easily. People have speculated its down fall multiple times and it still proved those allegations wrong. So its best to just HODL now and see how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 09, 2018, 01:54:06 PM
Most of the people that are talking that way when dips or corrections are happening it's like the end of bitcoin for them. They don't get it why bitcoin needs to go through these dips and they are describing it as something that makes bitcoin dead. Don't take those FUDDers seriously when they keep on saying that bitcoin is dead or it is about to end, they lack of experience when it comes to those times.

Exactly. That usually happens with many people who are new to crypto land, as they believe that a huge decline in price is a result of the coin's death. Most of them just panic sell, while others hold onto their coins for the long term as they believe that Bitcoin has a huge potential of becoming an extremely valuable asset in the future. To determine whenever Bitcoin is dead or not, is if it has enough support from its development team, community, and miners. As long as there is a single node and miner on the network, the cryptocurrency would stay alive.

We have seen that over the course of time, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have experienced a huge increase in user interest from around the world. Nodes have risen, as well as the network hashrate, making it the strongest cryptocurrency in existence today. All of this is sign that Bitcoin is far from becoming dead anytime soon, and will continue to make strides in the mainstream world for years to come. Whenever someone spreads FUD about Bitcoin, its price starts to decline but makes it a huge opportunity to buy coins at cheap rates as it will likely rise back up again in value making profits to most holders. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 42
January 08, 2018, 11:24:36 PM
Listen to the following statement, currently bitcoin can be likened to a "plain boy", if we manage and care for the "plain boy" as best as possible, then the "plain boy" will be fine, but if the "plain boy" is in a bad situation, surely the "plain boy" will be bad too. Bitcoin is also the same as that.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 08, 2018, 10:37:04 PM
maybe end of 2015 bitcoin dead Sad
No bitcoin is not dead..SEE,it's already2018 and bitcoin is still stable and unstopable...So how can you say that bitcoin is dead?
Activity: 224
January 08, 2018, 05:11:36 PM
I guess bitcoin price might fluctuate but cannot be easily swept from the market since the roots has already been established. We notice that its value are growing these past few years, and with increasing popularity we can say that its getting more stable than before. 
Activity: 103
January 08, 2018, 10:05:01 AM
Easy answer is no - bitcoin will be our future and it will raise higher soon than whenever in the past.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2018, 07:44:03 AM
I think it is.

Probably not... All of us will not agree with this.know one can destroy bitcoin... That's it...
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
January 08, 2018, 07:18:27 AM
I don't think bitcoin will dead.
if that's true it may be just an issue,
because from year to year issue of bitcoin death often appear in articles or other news.
That’s true! It is always a rumor, nothing else in the end. This is propaganda of the opponents and cheap business tricks to make the market of bitcoin go in recession but every time their all attempts go vain. Bitcoin community is increasing in size all the time and so is its prices.

Bitcoin is not dead not never it was. It is the biggest giant of crypto kingdom and future currency of the world. Love bitcoin for epic future.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 07, 2018, 07:38:09 PM
All things will surely die including bitcoin, but as long as bitcoin exists then the best thing is we soon get rich from bitcoin, now bitcoin is more than 9 years old and it seems bitcoin trend still continued at least for 10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: