Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 20. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 01:13:46 PM
Of course not, even there's country put bitcoin as an illegal transaction, it's not making bitcoin effect anything. Virtual world can fake our IP and just use the bitcoin transaction normally.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 01, 2018, 12:29:17 PM
bitcoin is not dead but it needs some improvements to continue rising.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 12:12:09 PM
Of course not. You won't be here if it is plus, it's been developing since day one. But ofcourse there will be a time wherein bitcoin will meet its end, and that day is not today and/or tomorrow. It will take time.
I disagree massively with this part.  Stock markets are high, agreed.  This is due to stock buybacks and huge bubble P/E ratios, not fundamentals though.  Unemployment as paid by the state is low, I agree.  But the participation level is very very low, almost the same as in the trough of the recession in 2008.  People may not care about Bitcoin, but do you seriously not think that there will be an "internet money" in the future, so that you can pay for anything, anywhere without having to convert?  I think there will be, and I am essentiall betting that it will be Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 12:10:10 PM
Bitcoin will never die if there are still investors who invested his money in bitcoin. Also as long as many of the countries that supports bitcoin ,then prices will go up, I think bitcoin is the right investment assets because the price already go up so expensive .
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 01, 2018, 12:09:53 PM
bitcoin is blockchain technology and blockchain is strong so bitcoin have strong base make it live and survive .

bitcoin is moving slowly  last 10 days only.
You mean the transaction before it gets confirmed, you may experience 10 days delay. This may occur if you'll not pay the right miners fee but if you'll pay it right you may only experience a delay for a couple of hour and the fastest it would be minutes. Before when I'm transacting it is only taking a couple of minutes before it gets confirmed but now it takes a lot of time and my other one is already a week and it's still unconfirmed.
Activity: 364
January 01, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

Bitcoin will never be dead.infact bitcoin have great potential this year 2018.the user also is increasing so how can it be dead??
 But if bitcoin will no investor and user thats will be bitcoon gonna dead...but i wont worry on that Cheesy
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
January 01, 2018, 11:59:52 AM
Of course not. You won't be here if it is plus, it's been developing since day one. But ofcourse there will be a time wherein bitcoin will meet its end, and that day is not today and/or tomorrow. It will take time.
Activity: 7
January 01, 2018, 10:45:30 AM
bitcoin is blockchain technology and blockchain is strong so bitcoin have strong base make it live and survive .

bitcoin is moving slowly  last 10 days only.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 05:39:14 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

No! I don't think it is.. for me Bitcoin is alive. There is no doubt about it. But its continued existence is threatened by a number of factors. Increased governmental interference .And It will never be die, because many people are depend on this forum and they invest in this forum for their future, and bitcoin can possible every person's life very easy specially those people who have very low income or no job they can join this forum and their life will very comfortable, that's why bitcoin is very important in this world ..
Preventing Bitcoin will be very difficult, but even if this happens, it is unlikely to put an end to Bitcoins. This is the same as a ban on exchanging copyrighted files on P2P file sharing networks. One of the reasons for a ban on Bitcoin might be that it would intervene in the work of financial institutions and duplicate their functions.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 12:30:07 PM
I think it is.

No! I don't think it is.. for me Bitcoin is alive. There is no doubt about it. But its continued existence is threatened by a number of factors. Increased governmental interference .And It will never be die, because many people are depend on this forum and they invest in this forum for their future, and bitcoin can possible every person's life very easy specially those people who have very low income or no job they can join this forum and their life will very comfortable, that's why bitcoin is very important in this world ..
Activity: 308
December 30, 2017, 12:26:24 PM
The network effect is too strong for Bitcoin to die at this point. It's like saying Gold will die because of an huge crash. Bitcoin has no severe design flaws for it to be able to reinvent itself, even if doing so requires hard forks.Its continued existence is threatened by a number of factors. Bitcoin is alive and will rise of course.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 30, 2017, 12:06:49 PM
Bitcoin is not dead yet. This is because many people believe in it. But bitkoin is dying. In my opinion this can not be avoided

Bitcoin is not dying is just giving opportunities to others to purchase bitcoin at lower price. Dying is the word for those who have tons of bitcoins in their wallets in which their possible huge gaining is reducing but for those who don't have enough bitcoin it will be an opportunity. We just keep on holding our bitcoin no matter what happen because once everybody is onboard, value will rise up to the moon.  Cool

We should not limit ourselves to the reality that the life of bitcoin has an end. Well, truthfully speaking everything has an end. But I believe that bitcoin will reign for long period of time, just like how gold had lived before. To answer the question, I believe that bitcoin is very alive and it also gives life to those who earn from it.
Activity: 72
December 30, 2017, 11:49:13 AM
Bitcoin is like Hydra, every time someone tries to kill it, it becomes stronger.  https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
Oscar Wilde once said that there is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
Activity: 420
December 30, 2017, 10:56:43 AM
Bitcoin never die, bitcoin continue to grow for the better. That's why bitcoin so valuable like now and will become even more valuable next year. Just a ridiculous speculation that states bitcoin dies.
I think bitcoin should be never die because many people are depend on this forum and they invest in this forum for their future, and bitcoin can possible every person's life very easy specially those people who have very low income or no job they can join this forum and their life will very comfortable, that's why bitcoin is very important in this world and I hope government will legalize this forum and they will known that bitcoin is very helpful for their people.  
Activity: 574
December 30, 2017, 10:55:52 AM
I think bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is very popular in all countries, so I do not think it can happen. Because it is seen more people who invest in bitcoin so the bitcoin price in the future is even better.
Activity: 66
December 30, 2017, 10:42:18 AM
Bitcoin never die, bitcoin continue to grow for the better. That's why bitcoin so valuable like now and will become even more valuable next year. Just a ridiculous speculation that states bitcoin dies.
Activity: 9
December 30, 2017, 10:38:38 AM
bitcoin is not dead and will continue being in existence for at least the next couple of years if not decades.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 29, 2017, 08:33:35 PM
I have the impression that bitcoin as an ideal is dead, but not because the underlying idea is bad, but that the very nature of capitalism tends to gradually destroy everything that seems to have value and and can be used for speculation in an open market. But it was a good experiment that brings us closer to the idea that it is possible to provoke changes in society through technology, but we still need a lot to control human ambition.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 29, 2017, 08:29:23 PM
Bitcoin cannot gone easily, because bitcoin is an popular electronic currency and many people using people nowadays, bitcoin is one of the most famous currency now in all over the world.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 29, 2017, 08:27:07 PM
Anything in the universe will die, someday. But for the moment it seems that bitcoin is very healthy and energetic! :-)
Pages:
Jump to: