Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 2. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
April 12, 2018, 06:08:28 PM
Many people say that when bitcoin prices go down and it looks hard to go up then everyone says that bitcoin is dead, but I have to say that this incident is normal and bitcoin soon gets better and skyrocket again.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
April 12, 2018, 05:31:28 PM
Of course no, it is just a little crisis of cryptocurrency, like every year, so don't worrym it will all back to the normal and maybe value wil be higher than 3-4months ago.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 05:19:40 PM
Bitcoin will not die, what happens is the rise and fall in prices
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:10:51 PM
This is so strange, like hype topics, lol.
Some guys write that bitcoin soon will hiot $100k
Others write that bitcoin is dead or dying
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 05:07:24 PM
Bitcoin will not die for a long time. Every year it costs more and more. This indicates that people believe in this system and I also. It's better than believy some power in a clumsy or a bank.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 03:59:47 PM
Bitcoin is not death and bitcoin is breathing fine. People saw that price can and increasing again and want to invest in bitcoin again. Everything the same everytime. Grin
Activity: 579
April 12, 2018, 03:42:42 PM
it is not dead. we saw today that there are still big investors that believe in bitcoin and collect high amounts. Bitcoin price is still very low, if we think about future of the crypto market we will see many more huge raises in the future.
You still need to have the kind of confidence that will give you the opportunity to invest your money in Bitcoin, I will not worry about your money. Although it seems to me that such confidence and can not be anyone. Although if you analyze the whole of 2017, this will be the main indicator in favor of the fact that by the end of 2018 we will be able to get some growth in the price of Bitcoin .
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 02:11:55 PM
it is not dead. we saw today that there are still big investors that believe in bitcoin and collect high amounts. Bitcoin price is still very low, if we think about future of the crypto market we will see many more huge raises in the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 12, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
if there is always a demand that bitcoin will persist forever. demand will be there if there are users. demand and the user will always be the key to life bitcoin. This topic opened 2015 :9 and still we are continue to talk about the dead f bitcoin Smiley and it continue to rise 100 usd to 20K usd.
Of course we will always be talking about this topic because this is a timeless topic since bitcoin can be dead within a year because bitcoin is always depending on the market and from the people who are using and buying it and even bitcoin have a lot of years then it is still not enough to say that it will not become dead because if the demand disappear then it is an automatic for bitcoin that it will become dead.
Activity: 140
April 12, 2018, 05:04:03 AM
I think bitcoin will grow because many people will buy it soon
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 12, 2018, 05:02:44 AM
if there is always a demand that bitcoin will persist forever. demand will be there if there are users. demand and the user will always be the key to life bitcoin. This topic opened 2015 :9 and still we are continue to talk about the dead f bitcoin Smiley and it continue to rise 100 usd to 20K usd.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 04:58:37 AM
maybe end of 2015 bitcoin dead Sad

oh no, untill today bitcoin still exist. and I hope for long therm

Bitcoin is alive - it will live for a very long time, bringing people using it good profits and giving them the coolest chances to make the safest fast transactions.
Activity: 119
April 11, 2018, 10:47:29 AM
well no, its not gonna dead. Have you ever heard of future dying today! lol Grin
Activity: 140
April 11, 2018, 05:21:16 AM
Its not dead, we all know the characteristics of cryptocurrency, sometimes it pumps up and sometimes it goes down. Its like a bouncing ball, as we witness the figure since from the beginning until present. People are already adapted with its variations. And nobody can control its flow since it is decentralized, This is freedom and opportunity for those who believe on it:)
Activity: 6
April 11, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
no, bitcoin does not die is just a price drop. but it is possible to recover.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

I disagree that because of the bitcoin price is going down we predict that bitcoin is going to die , can we stop to say bitcoin is dead , not because the price is low bitcoin will die. Bitcoin is a decentrelized and an unstable crypto currency it can bounce back , back to normal price.
you are right, only people who are unsure of bitcoin who says that bitcoin will die, this will be fine I am sure, should not be afraid of price drops, is not it been said that the value of btc rise and fall by fluctuation
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 04:21:27 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

I disagree that because of the bitcoin price is going down we predict that bitcoin is going to die , can we stop to say bitcoin is dead , not because the price is low bitcoin will die. Bitcoin is a decentrelized and an unstable crypto currency it can bounce back , back to normal price.
Activity: 392
April 11, 2018, 02:47:54 AM
no i don,t think so..bitcoin is so popular in the whole world people in any walks of life day by day.. Smiley Wink Kiss

Because they buy at the top, taxes become a problem, and other unnecessary things. It's just phase and it will fade eventually. It's only a bit problematic because of the low prices and a lot of money loses in bulk
Activity: 17
April 10, 2018, 11:38:33 PM
Bitcoin always bounce back Smiley
Activity: 203
April 10, 2018, 11:36:30 PM
bitcoin isn't going to go away. the global public and average everyday human realizes the potential blockchain has for improving the quality of life for all humanity.

It's not going anywhere.

Yes bitcoin is not dead it will rise soon. It's just the supply now are at high but once the demand will rise bitcoin will be more valuable again. Bitcoin will go strong again and your trust at bitcoin will be merited soon, just keep your bitcoin never sell it at a lower price because it will just full you at losses and the oppotunity to earn will deminish. Patience and trust is the key earn high at bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: