Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 24. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 20, 2017, 07:41:58 AM
Its the exact opposite.Bitcoin is just on the rise.I don't see aby reason why it will be considered as dead.Bitcoin is the digital currency in the future. It has problems now because the people are just having a hard tine understanding it.Once they get the hang of it, I'm sure bitcoin will be known and be accepted all over the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
maybe end of 2015 bitcoin dead Sad

Don't get bothered because of these little crappy reasons. It is  just a little problematic   because of the price being low and many losing  huge amounts of money because they bought at the peak, taxes being a problem, and other unnecessary  stuff. It's just a phase and will fade away eventually.

Yes, good days for bitcoin are coming very soon. The only reason bitcoin has been looked down are all the money laundering scams which involved bitcoins had a significant time in media bringing a bad image of bitcoin to the world. However, things seem to improve and people are starting to realize how shitty centralized currency is, hoping bitcoin mass adoption comes soon Smiley Smiley
I think if the adoption level goes high then there are chances that it will survive for a longer period of time but the basic thing is people should show their interest and willingness to accept the bitcoin as a mode of payment. And bitcoin is going to shoot up like crazy when his going to moon.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 07:36:39 AM
The answer is simple "no"
Activity: 210
December 20, 2017, 07:35:51 AM
Seems it's fact many party including bank and government are chasing to seeking bitcoin dead.
This is not about profit/loss, but about creditability when bitcoin going to mainstream and accepting widely, how this current system will facing the technology change.
Yes I agree on you. Bitcoin is really not dead but it was widely spread in every country because of the technologies. It is too impossible that bitcoin will be dead because technologies becoming more popular. We cant work to bitcoin if technologies are not there too. As we can see right now, many people are using gadgets and also using bitcoins, so it is really impossible. Bitcoin is not dead but it become more popular.
Activity: 196
December 20, 2017, 07:31:35 AM
Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate.

All the above securities failure are not related to bitcoin network itself, right?

Bitcoin is safe, and bitcoin is alive, its not dead, bitcoin is a monster, Its value is so unbelievable, we getting rich with this, buy and hold it will be huge by end of the year, but now his price go down, but it will be recover. Maybe altcoins fall but it will not take long. After the bitcoin prices stabilize again,
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 07:22:26 AM
Bitcoin is still alive for now. Their's a lot of people increase registered bitcoin daily. So for me bitcoin is not dead.
Activity: 378
December 20, 2017, 07:19:41 AM
The incidents that once again happen now, the prices fall, the trust begins to decline, etc. In fact, Bitcoin still alive, survives with the hatred of many who want the bitcoin to fall and crash. No need to think too complicated, because most of us are just a small fish that supports bitcoin and want to participate to gain profit in it. What we need to be sure is crypto technology will be advanced in the future.
Activity: 354
December 20, 2017, 05:37:27 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

No, bitcoin is nid dead actually bitcoin keeps increasing and there's a huge of people depend on it. Also bitcoin now become popular because it really helps all people who are ebgage in bitcoin. Those people who says that bitcoin is dead they are wrong because there's a lot of evidences that bitcoin is popular and rising roo.
Activity: 336
December 19, 2017, 09:22:59 AM
Bitcoin is not dead . the things are moving forward, but it will not happen overnight, no world changing invention was developed in a single year, and it may be years yet before Bitcoin is ready for mass adoption and use.
Activity: 336
December 19, 2017, 09:10:30 AM
Bitcoin is not dead even you don't use it for a long time and bitcoin is still alive at market and in mining people still earning bitcoin from mining and there going to have business with bitcoin and i can really say that i can still earn bitcoin without investing my money into it all you need to do is to have a good strategies and ideas.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
December 19, 2017, 09:06:31 AM
Bitcoin is not dead because as you can see that bitcoin already cost almost or more than $20,000 and that is a really great thing to see for an investor and other people here in the world of investing in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will have more years for its life because of the demand that keep supporting bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
December 19, 2017, 08:43:06 AM
a currency that competes with gold that has such a powerful economy that invests so much investment Can think is can be die ? not possible ..  Do you just have to live a very big earthquake that can only be done economically with the banning of the whole world's bitcoin after that starting to die but now not possible .
Activity: 364
December 19, 2017, 07:12:49 AM
The co-founder of Bitcoin.com, the investor Emil Oldenburg, sold all his bitcoins and immediately the price went down. Are these two events connected and the bitcoin era is over?
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 19, 2017, 07:06:08 AM
For me, bitcoin is not dead bitcoin is becoming very famous and very expensive right now and it will still rise. Yes, bitcoin has many issues that can make it unfamiliarly, but bitcoin right now is too powerful to disperse by some problems. Also, bitcoin right now has a vast community that is willing to accept the fact that many people will not allow it to some reasons. Bitcoin will not die, not today. Smiley
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
December 19, 2017, 06:50:38 AM
i predict it will be worth 1million each by 2025 it's to strong to ever die now.
Activity: 54
December 19, 2017, 06:45:20 AM
If you thought Bitcoin was dead because of a correction in price, you might be disappointed since corrections are part of a healthy trend.
I think he just can't be patience when looking at the big dump on his holding coin. But Bitcoin gonna be an exception, the only thing you have to do is stay strong.
Activity: 116
December 19, 2017, 06:42:53 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

For me considering bitcoin as a dead  is only a presumption because we all know that bitcoin news is spreading in the world and it can help a lot of people through trading at bitcoin so it is very helpful so, how you will consider bitcoin as a dead if it is very helpful and if it have a lot of investor and as the time goes by bitcoin is becoming trending.
Activity: 284
December 19, 2017, 06:25:06 AM
I think it is.

No it's it, bitcoin is not dead actually bitcoin keeps on growing. The value of it keeps on ibcre. Those people whi says that bitcoin is dead is just a liar. Yes, sometimes bitcoin dwcrrasing but time will come it will be back in the right value. Time will come tgat bitcoin will be si much inportant to everyone.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 06:20:11 AM
If you thought Bitcoin was dead because of a correction in price, you might be disappointed since corrections are part of a healthy trend.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 19, 2017, 06:18:05 AM
As of this moment bitcoin is still alive. I've never heard bicoin is dying. As far as i know from yesterday and today their's a lot of people accessing bitcoin. So it's never dead.
Pages:
Jump to: