Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 23. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 10:31:38 AM
Many people say bitcoin dies when the price drops, as is the case with today, the price drops up to $ 13200 but I'm sure prices will skyrocket again not even hard to reach $ 30,000 when it's dated 16 januari 2018.
Yes I agree. Many people always say that bitcoin dies because of its price. But it is really impossible that bitcoin dies. I guess the price is dying, it drops temporarily but it will not drop permanently. Bitcoins price someday will back into normal that the price is higher. All we must do is to take a risk and be patient of waiting.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 10:04:21 AM
Many people say bitcoin dies when the price drops, as is the case with today, the price drops up to $ 13200 but I'm sure prices will skyrocket again not even hard to reach $ 30,000 when it's dated 16 januari 2018.
Activity: 336
December 24, 2017, 09:38:02 AM
Bitcoin is becoming more important to users and is growing day by day.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 10:24:52 AM
As payment service with fast transactions obviously dead. But as investment mechanism like gold, bitcoin will last quite a long time.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
December 23, 2017, 08:01:05 AM
Bitcoin isn't dead, but we're probably going to experience a dead cat bounce in the price.
Activity: 64
December 23, 2017, 07:59:11 AM
bitcoin is obviously not dead, it may be true that not everyone knows about bitcoin. But if you think about it, what do you think is the reason that bitcoin is rapidly increasing in amount? bitcoin may not be known by everyone now, but soon in the future people will start to depend on bitcoin.
Unawareness of people is not a big issue because now bitcoin is getting famous and people are being informed about bitcoin so get bitcoin and hold it and forget about price loses. It is not possible for bitcoin to lose value and got dead. Just buy bitcoin with a hope of profit and savings. Now if we look at market demand of bitcoin we will see how it is making space and having profit.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
December 21, 2017, 02:40:48 PM
It's nice to read these threads, on what people thought just two years ago!
Today's world is so fast changing that any prediction is really impossible! :-)
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 21, 2017, 02:04:24 PM
Bitcoin is becoming more important to users and is growing day by day.
Fair enough now bitcoin is increasing in price and value it will not go down. Bitcoin has high potential to give befit of saving for long time. I know it is true and future bitcoin is going to be one of best thing for me. It is being said that bitcoin has bright future and secure money saving system. In bitcoin no one is daring to put doubt on bitcoin and avoiding it but everyone is trusting bitcoin and investing because they knows bitcoin will grow more in future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 20, 2017, 05:18:02 PM

Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more.

I disagree massively with this part.  Stock markets are high, agreed.  This is due to stock buybacks and huge bubble P/E ratios, not fundamentals though.  Unemployment as paid by the state is low, I agree.  But the participation level is very very low, almost the same as in the trough of the recession in 2008.  People may not care about Bitcoin, but do you seriously not think that there will be an "internet money" in the future, so that you can pay for anything, anywhere without having to convert?  I think there will be, and I am essentiall betting that it will be Bitcoin.

Good point. I think this opinion is in so many aspects mistaken. The basis used to pronounce that bitcoin is dead is not enough to make such conclusion. Also, even if there is slowness on how bitcoin is accepted in the market, it is counteracted by the way its price kept on increasing, even reaching around 19-20k which is a record for any cryptocurrency in the market. Also, the future is not bleak at all for bitcoin, many people and countries alike are beginning to embrace it, which would add more speed to its continuance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 20, 2017, 05:00:53 PM
Bitcoin is still alive and working well. The market is currently active and performing great as of this time. How can somebody think that it is now dead.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 20, 2017, 03:47:06 PM
No, bitcoin is not dead. Bitcoin price might be low for now but it is not dear and never will be. Bitcoin will surprise us one of this day and its price will be higher than before.

Yeah. Everytime Bitcoin declines in value, or negative news become spreaded, panic arises from traders to investors in the markets. As a result of this, many people declare Bitcoin's death, when in fact it's all the contrary.

Moments like these are perfect for anyone to start investing into Bitcoin, given its deflationary nature which will reflect a positive result in its price for the long term. Many experts have predicted that Bitcoin will rise to more than $20,000 per coin. When this time comes, many who have invested into Bitcoin today will greatly benefit from the price rise giving them more spending power.

Thus, the more people use Bitcoin and it improves in development, the more it will be able to grow and maintain its place in the markets. With this in mind, Bitcoin is very unlikely to become dead at any point in time. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 26
December 20, 2017, 01:34:09 PM
If you look at the growth trend over the past few years, you can see that bitcoin is alive and will live. These conversations are all aimed only at sowing panic among users and this all has certain motives
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 01:31:29 PM
For me, No because bitcoin is very powerful nowadays. If  bitcoin will vanished but for sure it will take a long journey to this cryptocurrency. . No chances that bitcoin may die easily.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 12:43:38 PM
no it never been end how it end if still on top, bitcoin has a lot of supporter i think when bitcoin dead theres a lot of people complaining, and bitcoin help many people specially it lessen the poverty, and many people become success with the help of this and many student graduated on college because they earn money in bitcoin
Activity: 112
December 20, 2017, 12:15:17 PM
Seriously ?no ! Many people using bitcoin nowadays .
Activity: 693
December 20, 2017, 10:06:24 AM
Seems it's fact many party including bank and government are chasing to seeking bitcoin dead.
This is not about profit/loss, but about creditability when bitcoin going to mainstream and accepting widely, how this current system will facing the technology change.
Bitcoin is a crypto currency and having no central control because of its blockchain system so i think even how the central bank pursued to stop bitcoin but still untouchable because it is a decentralized system. As of this time bitcoin are still keep on ticking and oscillating its value to the top so bitcoin is not dead in fact it continually grow.
December 20, 2017, 09:37:38 AM
Bitcoin is definitely not dead. In fact it has been helping a lot of people earn big. It is one way to have the opportunity to fulfill our dreams. It is not dead because it is one reason why we are hearing a lot of success stories from other people. It is said to be dominating our present economy. And in fact its exchange rate has been changing very high as time goes by. It is trending and the most popular crypto currency today. It is also a good investment, no doubt you will get your money doubled. For me its is a blessing since we are earning in bitcoin and at the same time we learn a lot of things like how to become more strategic and more smart in order to have more income. We are so much thankful to bitcoin.
Activity: 32
December 20, 2017, 08:54:01 AM
bitcoin is obviously not dead, it may be true that not everyone knows about bitcoin. But if you think about it, what do you think is the reason that bitcoin is rapidly increasing in amount? bitcoin may not be known by everyone now, but soon in the future people will start to depend on bitcoin.
December 20, 2017, 08:03:22 AM
sometimes we forget that the future is a mystery, we do not know to what extent the effect of this bitcoin in the world market, which is clear and I believe the increasingly soaring high the price of this bitcoin, it means the higher the public trust to him, while for other predictions, I caught it is just a prediction that is not necessarily the truth, we live a clear real today
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 07:55:44 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

No, bitcoin is nid dead actually bitcoin keeps increasing and there's a huge of people depend on it. Also bitcoin now become popular because it really helps all people who are ebgage in bitcoin. Those people who says that bitcoin is dead they are wrong because there's a lot of evidences that bitcoin is popular and rising roo.
of course it grows and it is alive...yes, there are some problems that sometimes even reduce its popularity...but it is not going to die...it just needs to develop further
Pages:
Jump to: