Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 22. (Read 110801 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
December 26, 2017, 11:22:04 AM
bitcoin network is almost dead. TX fee is really crazy and i have to hold my coins cause of tx fee afraid.
This network cannot handle more transactions and need a hardfork.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2017, 11:18:27 AM
We can not say that bitcoin is dead simply because everything in life go through bad periods and that what is happening to bitcoin. We all know that it is due to fees that it is decreasing and be sure that bitcoin's come back is so near.

I never thought that bitcoin is dying anyway, instead of dying what I said is bitcoin is cloudy because there is so many aspects that make bitcoin so cloudy. As long as they can face that moment, they will shining back at their best to hit. Transaction speed and fee sure be the biggest problem right now but in the end I believe they will never die and will always rising
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 10:41:43 AM
Why people say bitcoin is dead, this is because they think the price drops to tens of percent and there is no hope of going up again, this is wrong because bitcoin will go up soon.

Just because it drops up to 20%, that doesn't mean it will die. A lot of people keep on saying or asking if it's dead whenever the price drops. And when it increase, they keep on praising it. People nowadays are taking two sides. Either they will praise bitcoin if it increase, or keep telling or asking if its dead or it ends. If you have faith in bitcoin, then you're not supposed to ask if its dead or not.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 26, 2017, 09:51:45 AM
Why people say bitcoin is dead, this is because they think the price drops to tens of percent and there is no hope of going up again, this is wrong because bitcoin will go up soon.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 08:35:25 AM
What's this topic? =.=' It's never going to be dead.
Price correction, Yes. Market Crush, Maybe. But it will remain its existence for sure.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 08:30:45 AM
Dying, maybe, but not on its last breath and there's more to show. But it's not having its best period at the moment
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
December 26, 2017, 08:30:10 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

I think no, even though bitcoin is facing a lot of problems and issues nowadays. Bitcoin is still profitable and people are still trusting bitcoin even though there are some delays on the transactions and transaction fees are a little expensive. Even some news about bitcoin being a fraud or a scam didn't stop bitcoin price from surging. So, I really think that bitcoin is unstoppable.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
December 26, 2017, 08:27:40 AM
what is sure is that while BTC take steps to those difficulties will keep on being an important instrument, I believe it's too soon to state whatever else to the legitimacy or perpetual quality of this, however from what people groups see at the season of composing this, is in spite of the good and bad times it has had still appears to be extremely solid, and is exceptionally inaccessible from what the title says, we should hold up longer to have a clearer definition.
Bitcoin is now not stoppable and cannot died because a large number of people are working on it and making investment in bitcoin. Due to the bitcoin a new trade is developed which is more beneficial for the modern world. Due to its high security it can’t be hacked so the chances of the died become zero it that point.
Bitcoin will not die if we will continue to support bitcoin, it's the best online currency now as online users and investors put their interest on bitcoin.
The value has appreciate so much and that is a good quality of an alive and successful coin.
All these talking’s are just to make people believe that bitcoin is going to die and has no future. there is no such thing which is going to result in down fall of bitcoin. They are only saying this because they want to bring down the market of bitcoin to buy the bitcoins at low price for having more benefit. Bitcoin is having a wonderful future and it will not disappoint its investors.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
December 26, 2017, 08:03:10 AM
Bitcoin is becoming more important to users and is growing day by day.
Yes, you are right and it has also been proved in last 48 hours that bitcoin is not only alive but also has some really good grip in the market. One thing is very much clear from all of this and that is bitcoin has not failed its investors so far, but the million-dollar question is that what will happen in the future? Because couple of weeks back, the exchange site was crashed and there was a panic in the market which is not good.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
December 24, 2017, 02:51:23 PM
We can not say that bitcoin is dead simply because everything in life go through bad periods and that what is happening to bitcoin. We all know that it is due to fees that it is decreasing and be sure that bitcoin's come back is so near.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
December 24, 2017, 02:37:38 PM
Not dead, bitcoin trend when the end of the year is the price drop, everyone wants to hold cash to celebrate the new year, they vacation to various cities and countries so they sell bitcoin to fiat and cause the price drop.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 24, 2017, 02:02:03 PM
Many people say bitcoin dies when the price drops, as is the case with today, the price drops up to $ 13200 but I'm sure prices will skyrocket again not even hard to reach $ 30,000 when it's dated 16 januari 2018.
That's true, I agree with you. Some people make this type of comment "bitcoin dead" simply by bad faith in Bitcoin. But there are other people who do this in order to create low-priced speculation and thereby try to make a profit. In fact, I agreen that very soon there will be a good price increase.

Bitcoin will never dead because many people who get more benefits from this forum they want to spread this forum and bitcoin will more popular in future in all over the world, so I think bitcoin will most beneficial for everyone and specially for those who invest in this forum, so that's why its price will more increase in future and that is good for bitcoin users.
For now we say so, but I'm sure it can not last forever, maybe no more than 40 years old bitcoin will die, but the most important thing for us is we get profit as long as bitcoin exists.
I agree that we have a good opportunity to get profit now, while it lives and leads an active life) we can't be sure that it will live forever, but we can see its problems in time and leave the game
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 12:27:53 PM
Many people say bitcoin dies when the price drops, as is the case with today, the price drops up to $ 13200 but I'm sure prices will skyrocket again not even hard to reach $ 30,000 when it's dated 16 januari 2018.
That's true, I agree with you. Some people make this type of comment "bitcoin dead" simply by bad faith in Bitcoin. But there are other people who do this in order to create low-priced speculation and thereby try to make a profit. In fact, I agreen that very soon there will be a good price increase.

Bitcoin will never dead because many people who get more benefits from this forum they want to spread this forum and bitcoin will more popular in future in all over the world, so I think bitcoin will most beneficial for everyone and specially for those who invest in this forum, so that's why its price will more increase in future and that is good for bitcoin users.
For now we say so, but I'm sure it can not last forever, maybe no more than 40 years old bitcoin will die, but the most important thing for us is we get profit as long as bitcoin exists.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 12:00:16 PM
It's nice to read these threads, on what people thought just two years ago!
Today's world is so fast changing that any prediction is really impossible! :-)
I think they were luckiest people on this planet and we have missed that time but the whole train Han,t missed. I had heard the it from a friend a few years before but I neglect it and now I am regretting that why should I don't take him seriously and now he has millions more from me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 11:52:44 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 11:34:02 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
December 24, 2017, 11:17:27 AM
Bitcoin isn't dead, but we're probably going to experience a dead cat bounce in the price.

We've already seen that about 5 times, although the dead cat bounce is something you would normally associate with something being dead, hence the name. I think that it's not dead and nor is said cat, the cat just merely went to sleep and now it is coming back to life.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 11:14:34 AM
Bitcoin wouldn't be dead as long as the people have trust and support in the system. From what I see, bitcoin still has the largest market cap in cryptos. It also increases its price at a ridiculous rate and is getting popular by the day. So I'm guessing bitcoin would be around for a long time.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 10:57:23 AM
Yes I agree. It is too impossible that bitcoin will be dead because internet connection right now or should we say technology is very popular. They can say that bitcoin is dead because of its dropping price, but the price of this will not temporarily drop, it will be back to its normal flow of how prices of this goes higher.
that why i only trust on what i see at the price chart rather then what all peoples say. hello.. this is crypto. nothing is impossible..
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
December 24, 2017, 10:36:24 AM
Yes I agree. It is too impossible that bitcoin will be dead because internet connection right now or should we say technology is very popular. They can say that bitcoin is dead because of its dropping price, but the price of this will not temporarily drop, it will be back to its normal flow of how prices of this goes higher.
Pages:
Jump to: