Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 30. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 01:10:53 AM
I will state the general population advancing the death of bitcoin are truly betrayed and childish for supposing it can happen. They contemplate 'bitcoin which is the money part that before long individuals will move into something unique" without considering "Bitcoin which is the innovation behind bitcoin and which is what is driving companies to tackle" and in light of the fact that the two are between related, at that point I have the news that bitcoin will in any case be with us for a more drawn out time...
Activity: 357
November 23, 2017, 12:42:29 AM
No it wasnt dead. Maybe we facing some problems because this past few days maybe bitcoin decrease its value on the market but it just happen everytime but it will also increase after that. And i think bitcoin will not be dead until theres a lot of people who using it and who used to it and there are a lot of people keep believing and supporting to this technologies. Maybe there are one reason that bitcoin will gone into this world and that is if theres no still human living on this era.
Activity: 84
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
November 23, 2017, 12:35:34 AM
you are correct, we should put stock in Bitcoin. I am sure that the Bitcoin toward the start of its improvement, and to discuss his demise is still early. We should build the prominence of Bitcoin among their companions and colleagues.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
November 22, 2017, 04:22:05 PM
Love this OP post. Epic.  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
November 22, 2017, 04:08:21 PM
This thread started on 2015 maybe at that time Bitcoin a bit stuck then now we can see Bitcoin flying to the moon.
Now bitcoin $10,000/BTC. We still hoping next year will flying again till $20,000/BTC.

I think that bitcoin will survive for a long time as well because a lot of people invest in bitcoin and i think that it will grow a lot more.
the value might reach 20k in the future but i think it will take a long time for that to happen.
We all are hopeful for bitcoin to touch $20k in upcoming future. Like you, every user of bitcoin is making wishes for such success for bitcoin and we hope things will be fine in future. actually bitcoin can’t be dead or make dead, the reason is, it is providing the whole world of users, best percentages of profit for every trade and this will continue until the a century minimum.
if BTC price will hit $20k in 2018 - Bitcoin will stop being a money and currency, and will be a store of value only.
I think i do not agree with you on that because in 2018 there will be a lot of bitcoins to mine i understand what you are saying but i think it will be after every bitcoin is mined and experts say that it will all be mined in 2040.
I agree with you because bitcoin is still growing it has already reached 8.3k and it is a little bit left for 10k at the end of the year i believe it can easily go to 10k by the end of this year so it will not die but keep growing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
November 22, 2017, 03:26:55 PM
Bitcoin won't die, Bitcoin price nowadays is growing rapidly so i cannot tell that this will die soon based on what it`s happening right now. I'm optimistic the bitcoin will continue to conquer the Altcoin for the coming months and years, even until 2040.

Yes Bitcoin is very far from death. It has already reached 8,000$. And it has a huge potential. Volatile price does not mean Bitcoin's death. I think that no alternate crypto currency can replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 22, 2017, 02:03:05 PM
When we go through the history of digital currency we can see some other digital currencies that got into existence soon after the days of bitcoin. Now none knew about such assets, and everything has got vanished. Look at the bitcoin, it had crossed years and making history which is the difference that keeps it alive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 01:53:28 PM
But maybe I think will not all people forget bitcoin, because there are some of those who’ve felt comfortable with bitcoin and do not want to leave bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
November 22, 2017, 01:30:39 PM
For me, No because bitcoin is very powerful nowadays. We could predict it that bitcoin will vanished but for sure i will take a long journey to this cryptocurrency. A long the way I'll support this bitcoin and need to hold to make profit. No chances that bitcoin may die easily.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 10:43:12 AM
We can see now is the developing estimation of bitcoin and we don't perceive any plausibility to make bitcoin bite the dust. I think much better to think the positive path in our day by day existence with having bitcoin profit, gather the greatest number of as you can to make your life much steady.
Activity: 182
November 22, 2017, 10:38:22 AM
what is sure is that while BTC take steps to those difficulties will keep on being an important instrument, I believe it's too soon to state whatever else to the legitimacy or perpetual quality of this, however from what people groups see at the season of composing this, is in spite of the good and bad times it has had still appears to be extremely solid, and is exceptionally inaccessible from what the title says, we should hold up longer to have a clearer definition.
Activity: 140
November 22, 2017, 01:31:54 AM
Bitcoin is just in rough position right now.Bitcoin is already 8 years in the making, this will be never dead.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 22, 2017, 12:55:24 AM
Bitcoin is the most powerful digital currency whole over the world.So it will live forever. I believe that it can be ok.
Not in digital currency but only in the crypto currency, we are not similar to some digital currency that is created by a certain company
or the government because we are decentralized and we are limited in terms of supply.
Activity: 112
November 22, 2017, 12:42:32 AM
Cant believe some people still think this. Dude check out coinwarz.com so you can see how healthy it is. If you have also been trading in bittrex and the like you will know that it is very much alive. In fact in singapore checkout bullionstar.com they accept btc for gold which is crazy given how fast the price of btc soared. So no it is not dead.
Activity: 130
November 22, 2017, 12:04:39 AM
İ do not want to care your exp
Because your title makes me angry
Btc does not die
İt always get bigger as everbodys support
Your comment is like
Sorry i do not want to define
Acutally there is a posibility that Bitcoin is dead or become worthless even it's very small chance or miners all over the world stop processing transaction of Bitcoin, it will be dead.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
November 21, 2017, 11:59:07 PM

No one really support bitcoin if the exchange rate is as close as 1 cent. The fact that we got alot of supporters recently are because the exchange rate has skyrocketed over 200 % this year. This is by far the most profitable 'investment' that you cant find elsewhere so it is normal that we got those kind of 'support' but for now bitcoin is dying with all those hardforks ( just saying )
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
November 21, 2017, 10:04:03 PM
short answer no, just a little crisis due to the price being low/many lost huge amount of money because they bought at the peak, taxes being a problem, and other small stuff

just a despair phase that is very long apparently
Yeah youre right bitcoin has recovered evry tim and every crisis at hand and even bitcoin pumps so hard and greatly that it piques the interest of many users and investors. Bitcoin will not be dead until no one uses it.
Activity: 69
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 21, 2017, 09:51:41 PM
İ do not want to care your exp
Because your title makes me angry
Btc does not die
Your comment is like
Sorry i do not want to define
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 21, 2017, 07:43:40 PM
Bitcoin is far from death. I believe in Bitcoin and I think that this is the money of our future. Instability of the price does not mean Bitcoin's death. On the contrary, Bitcoin becoming more popular and stronger day after day.
Bitcoin is more alive than ever, people thought that in the past but bitcoin has finally woken up and it seems it is going to become unstoppable very soon, no only is the price, some countries have begun accepting bitcoin as an official way of payment, segwit finally got activated and the lightning network is not that far behind, so 2018 is going to be another great year for bitcoin.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 05:36:42 PM
Now 2017 years and bitcoin is never die. Grin maybe too late for buy. Cry
Pages:
Jump to: