Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 34. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 03:17:36 AM
bitcoin has been declared dead 1000s times, nothing new under the sun, bitcoin is and will always be under attack.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 02:25:28 AM
I think it is alive! Look at the current market situation of bitcoin and it will tell you the real story behind it. Bitcoin may fall down for its price but may never die in the future. Bitcoin is such virtual currency which has made its presence like king of all currencies. It is a bank system itself and banks never run out of value, assets, money. They may get into financial crisis but let's understand this, they can get back on like in few months or so. Bitcoin works in similar way and because of its interests people are loving it more and more day by day.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 15, 2017, 02:14:31 AM
It's a crime to still answer to this topic in 2017.
My guess is that Bitcoin will reach the 10 000$ before the end of this year.  It still has flourishing days ahead of bitcoin!
You are exactly on the main point. If someone says bitcoin is dead now in 2017 then I think that man should be shoot in head. Why someone is not seeing the fantastic speedy accelerated progress bitcoin is making since last 2-3 years.

As you said, bitcoin will be more emerging in upcoming future and you will see price charts will jump even more than $10K, wait and watch.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2017, 08:37:42 AM
it does not happen for now. now bitcoin is growing and its value is peaking. it is a sign that bitcoin can last for quite a long time. and hopefully bitcoin will continue to survive for 10-20 years.

It's receiving a good challenge recently though from its offspring bch. Over the weekend btc plunged to below 6000 that caused concern for many holders but that's actually as far as it can go. Btc has and will always roae above its challengers
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 11:17:27 PM
it does not happen for now. now bitcoin is growing and its value is peaking. it is a sign that bitcoin can last for quite a long time. and hopefully bitcoin will continue to survive for 10-20 years.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
November 13, 2017, 02:44:14 PM
Some guys call Bitcoin is a "virtual" money, which means it is valueless at all. But for real, what does Bitcoin do to the hi-technology economics is amazing. Crypto currency made things becoming better and Bitcoin was represented for it. So Bitcoin is dead? NO.
If they say bitcoin has no value, then definitely paper money has no value. Bitcoin is not something you can just generate from the moon or anyone can just pick up a computer to start mining, you have to work for it, you have to invest in it and the difference is that a time will come when miners will only be helping to confirm transactions and depending on the fees. Bitcoin has a lot of value and that value is in its usage and the fact that it is limited.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 09:30:55 AM
In my opinion,maybe Bitcoin will die because Bitcoin is life,Bitcoin gives us everything we want and even our dreams can also get with bitcoin.
With Bitcoin you will achieve what you did not accomplish before,But I do not think bitcoin will die in time which is fast because bitcoin is now very popular,and I hope the bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is a very promising source of income for now and in the future.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
November 13, 2017, 08:12:48 AM
No,  bitcoin isn't dead.
Activity: 86
November 13, 2017, 07:59:19 AM
yes I am disagree. the bitcoin has been reached to every country and go forward successfully. there is no chance to finish or to failure of the bitcoin. it is better until than gold.
There is a chance for a bitcoin failure, but it is only in my situation after 2040 when all his stock is mine up and you can think of what's next to itself.
At this stage, the only thing that would make bitcoin a failure is if every country stand against it and declare it illegal which obviously would cause serious dump and the loose value hugely. However, we should understand that the community is what makes bitcoin what it is and cannot be controlled by any government. Also, most of them are already accepting that fact and already regulating it, so tell me your reason why you think it would be a failure.

This would affect the price of bitcoin so it will go to zero i think. If every country bans it bitcoin will have no chance even satoshi cannot save it then because bitcoin is not that strong.

It is also unstable so it will have a hard time fighting it.
Activity: 104
November 13, 2017, 07:25:53 AM
If something is dead why is it worth a lot ? So this means that its not dead bitcoin is still popular and is the most used coins now in the world. Its even the most expensive coins.

This proves that bitcoin is still worth anything I believe that bitcoin can save the world.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 12:03:36 PM
This thread started on 2015 maybe at that time Bitcoin a bit stuck then now we can see Bitcoin flying to the moon.
Now bitcoin $10,000/BTC. We still hoping next year will flying again till $20,000/BTC.

I think that bitcoin will survive for a long time as well because a lot of people invest in bitcoin and i think that it will grow a lot more.
the value might reach 20k in the future but i think it will take a long time for that to happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 11:57:13 AM
yes I am disagree. the bitcoin has been reached to every country and go forward successfully. there is no chance to finish or to failure of the bitcoin. it is better until than gold.
There is a chance for a bitcoin failure, but it is only in my situation after 2040 when all his stock is mine up and you can think of what's next to itself.
At this stage, the only thing that would make bitcoin a failure is if every country stand against it and declare it illegal which obviously would cause serious dump and the loose value hugely. However, we should understand that the community is what makes bitcoin what it is and cannot be controlled by any government. Also, most of them are already accepting that fact and already regulating it, so tell me your reason why you think it would be a failure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
November 09, 2017, 06:30:27 PM
I'm really happy BTC is not death. Sounds like a great relief.
Activity: 136
November 09, 2017, 06:25:11 PM
Well Bitcoin must die because is a Proof of Waste coin. What I mean by that? It does no real job but needs huge amount of fiat money in order to keep running, with out fiat money BTC is nothing.
The mechanism of Proof of Work is problematic in a database that its only reason that exist is to record how much wasted energy has gone until the next block been found.
Bitcoin is time to die and Ethereum like coins and tokens take the lead.  
Activity: 323
November 09, 2017, 06:23:23 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

No its not and bitcoin will never end. Bitcoin has a long term place in this world. Bitcoin can help a lot people also many people get involved here each of this day. Bitcoin becomes popular and many people get involved here. The bitcoin keeps on increasing both value and people who are there. therefore bitcoin is not dead.
Activity: 256
November 09, 2017, 06:18:29 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

The bitcoin is not dead. truthfully bitcoin now is increasing each day. Also, it is become popular everyday and many people get involve here. I believe that bitcoin will never end because there is a lot of people help by the bitcoin.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 06:14:53 PM
This thread started on 2015 maybe at that time Bitcoin a bit stuck then now we can see Bitcoin flying to the moon.
Now bitcoin $10,000/BTC. We still hoping next year will flying again till $20,000/BTC.

Many users believe that the 2018 bitcoin price can reach at least $ 15k and this is a good opportunity to earn profits by buying and selling.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
November 09, 2017, 06:07:18 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin is far from being dead. Hence, it is alive and well. I never thought that the price would reach $6000 but the price continues to go up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
November 09, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

Nah its not and probably will not for decades
i don,t think so bitcoin is dead because it is going to be a world famous  digital currency and profitable currency.than other digital currency.it has the future.i think it is the beginning.
Activity: 126
Merit: 25
November 09, 2017, 01:34:35 PM
Bitcoin is very far of being dead , it's even far from reaching it's true potential so people aren't going away from it and it isn't dying at all . we see every day bitcoin going higher so even if it drops a bit we can't say it died .
Pages:
Jump to: