Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 33. (Read 110801 times)

copper member
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 11:38:35 AM
I can't imagine bitcoin dying. It's a major part of my life now.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
November 16, 2017, 11:01:31 AM
Nowhere near dead. Bitcoin is gaining back its stronghold as now the pricing is at $7500 and it don't see it being dump by much since Segwit2x has been cancelled. They will try to pump and dump other coins but they can't stop bitcoin from going to the moon.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 10:50:32 AM
I think,nothing is impossible in this world,maybe Bitcoin will someday die and even life itself will also die.
But I think for now until 10 years ahead Bitcoin will not die,and Bitcoin will still exist for a long time.
I do not know when Bitcoin will die that clearly is not now or tomorrow or a year later,and Bitcoin will remain there is in the future.
rfj
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 10:31:58 AM
Hell no. Bitcoin is even growing higher and higher everyday. I'm looking forward to more years with bitcoin. I'm sure this will continue it's success.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 16, 2017, 09:45:43 AM
OK... let me check:

1. The number of users - increasing
2. The exchange rate - increasing
3. The number of transactions - increasing

Verdict: Bitcoin is very much alive.
I agree to that. Bitcoin is not dead and we can't see any signs that it will be dead soon. I think that bitcoin will continue to grow and make a lot of opportunities for the people to earn money and that is how bitcoin will become more active and stronger. Bitcoin is very much alive and we can see that by just looking at the current state of bitcoin like you putted in your statement.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
November 16, 2017, 08:52:55 AM
OK... let me check:

1. The number of users - increasing
2. The exchange rate - increasing
3. The number of transactions - increasing

Verdict: Bitcoin is very much alive.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 08:05:19 AM
No,  bitcoin isn't dead.
That's a big no bitcoin is not dead, bitcoin is blooming, bitcoin is getting popular day by day, and eventhough bitcoin is not yeat know by everyone, bitcoin will not be dead because there are many people who are supporting it and bitcoin is running for many years and it will run until the future.

I agree, bitcoin is now rising it is being back from the attack of BitcoinCash. Experts of crypto have told us that bitcoin will rise in the future to 200k so i think bitcoin is not dead.

It is only dead when it has no value. If it has no price everyone will leave it.
Activity: 224
November 16, 2017, 07:42:44 AM
Of course not. Bitcoin is not dead. I have been with bitcoin for months now and i have been hearing a lot of success stories. How they earn big that easy, how did they invest it and most of all i have heard a lot of strategies how they double their money through bitcoin. In fact this bitcoin is such a blessing to everyone who has been using it. It has also the highest exchange rate compared to other currency in different countries. Which is very great to hear specially to those who saved up a lot of bitcoin. This also helps a lot of people who are financially unstable because of its benefits. We have learned a lot of things through bitcoin. So why would someone think bitcoin is dead? It will never ever be.
Activity: 40
November 16, 2017, 06:56:27 AM
Bitcoin is not dead as you can see at coinmarket the price is really high. Do you see any coin higher than that ? No this means that bitcoin is worth a lot and is the most expensive coin on the market.

I would suppose that you are not retarded so you would know that bitcoin is now a monster.
Activity: 406
November 16, 2017, 06:56:20 AM
No,  bitcoin isn't dead.
That's a big no bitcoin is not dead, bitcoin is blooming, bitcoin is getting popular day by day, and eventhough bitcoin is not yeat know by everyone, bitcoin will not be dead because there are many people who are supporting it and bitcoin is running for many years and it will run until the future.
Activity: 24
November 16, 2017, 06:48:12 AM
This thread started on 2015 maybe at that time Bitcoin a bit stuck then now we can see Bitcoin flying to the moon.
Now bitcoin $10,000/BTC. We still hoping next year will flying again till $20,000/BTC.

I think that bitcoin will survive for a long time as well because a lot of people invest in bitcoin and i think that it will grow a lot more.
the value might reach 20k in the future but i think it will take a long time for that to happen.
We all are hopeful for bitcoin to touch $20k in upcoming future. Like you, every user of bitcoin is making wishes for such success for bitcoin and we hope things will be fine in future. actually bitcoin can’t be dead or make dead, the reason is, it is providing the whole world of users, best percentages of profit for every trade and this will continue until the a century minimum.
if BTC price will hit $20k in 2018 - Bitcoin will stop being a money and currency, and will be a store of value only.
I think i do not agree with you on that because in 2018 there will be a lot of bitcoins to mine i understand what you are saying but i think it will be after every bitcoin is mined and experts say that it will all be mined in 2040.
I saw that too it was on Netflix documentary someone from this forum gave me the advice to watch it and i learned a lot of things about bitcoin that i did not knew earlier or have ever thought about but yes i believe they said it will be all  mined in 2040.
Activity: 104
November 16, 2017, 06:37:06 AM
This thread started on 2015 maybe at that time Bitcoin a bit stuck then now we can see Bitcoin flying to the moon.
Now bitcoin $10,000/BTC. We still hoping next year will flying again till $20,000/BTC.

I think that bitcoin will survive for a long time as well because a lot of people invest in bitcoin and i think that it will grow a lot more.
the value might reach 20k in the future but i think it will take a long time for that to happen.
We all are hopeful for bitcoin to touch $20k in upcoming future. Like you, every user of bitcoin is making wishes for such success for bitcoin and we hope things will be fine in future. actually bitcoin can’t be dead or make dead, the reason is, it is providing the whole world of users, best percentages of profit for every trade and this will continue until the a century minimum.

I also believe that bitcoin actually hit 20k its just needs time now to recover from the damage of bitcoincash its like the second bitcoin for me. Bitcoin will someday die but its not now.

Bitcoin has still time but it will not easily die with the support that it now has.
Activity: 266
November 16, 2017, 06:19:14 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
Bitcoin can reduce unemployment nowadays.time may passes when btc is a successful. Look at the scenario that btc can increse and drive up high when people still using the btc as their daily need. Just make sure that btc should be prioritize than everything else to assure you future success
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
November 16, 2017, 06:01:55 AM
I dont think so! There are many interests attached with bitocin now and it is still the de facto leader in the cryptocurrency world. In fact, bitcoin is slowly going to be a worldwide used coin as governments are slowly legitimizing the acceptance of bitcoin in their countries!

Only a few countries (such as Singapore, Japan and Switzerland) have legalized Bitcoins till now. On the other hand, a number of them (such as Bangladesh, Nepal, and Kyrgyzstan) have banned the usage of Bitcoins. As of now, the governmental position seems to be largely negative for Bitcoins.
Activity: 6
November 16, 2017, 05:53:21 AM
It's a crime to still answer to this topic in 2017.
My guess is that Bitcoin will reach the 10 000$ before the end of this year.  It still has flourishing days ahead of bitcoin!
You are exactly on the main point. If someone says bitcoin is dead now in 2017 then I think that man should be shoot in head. Why someone is not seeing the fantastic speedy accelerated progress bitcoin is making since last 2-3 years.

As you said, bitcoin will be more emerging in upcoming future and you will see price charts will jump even more than $10K, wait and watch.

WTF. Why are you so violent. Some people can think what they want so you we will not shoot them in their heads okay ? But i agree that saying bitcoin is dead is dumb they need to be teached.

Most of them Don't know what bitcoin actually means tell them that bitcoin is unstable.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
November 16, 2017, 05:53:20 AM
I dont think so! There are many interests attached with bitocin now and it is still the de facto leader in the cryptocurrency world. In fact, bitcoin is slowly going to be a worldwide used coin as governments are slowly legitimizing the acceptance of bitcoin in their countries!
Activity: 124
November 16, 2017, 05:51:33 AM
You can agree or disagree, but the transaction price is too high already today.
Activity: 29
November 16, 2017, 05:41:11 AM

if BTC price will hit $20k in 2018 - Bitcoin will stop being a money and currency, and will be a store of value only.
I think i do not agree with you on that because in 2018 there will be a lot of bitcoins to mine i understand what you are saying but i think it will be after every bitcoin is mined and experts say that it will all be mined in 2040.
Activity: 124
November 16, 2017, 05:37:17 AM

Activity: 516
Merit: 38
November 16, 2017, 04:29:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: