Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 32. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 274
November 19, 2017, 12:28:18 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
For me, it is very impossible. Bitcoin will never die because many people are now supporting bitcoin. Bitcoin is our future money and I believe that all of the people who knows the bitcoin will not let the bitcoin die.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 12:16:14 AM
Definitely no, as long as many people using it bitcoin will not be dead in addition many people investing in bitcoin because they have trust on them that their money will not be scam or the business is not a fraud. As of now bitcoin helps many people to surpass their obstacle in daily  life that is why I think that bitcoin wouldn't be dead. Bitcoin will live forever.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 18, 2017, 11:13:12 PM
Maybe some people forget bitcoin, but not a little also people who are still using bitcoin and there’s even a new know bitcoin and interested to use bitcoin, so it might for some time forward bitcoin still will still be a lot of demand and may be growing as time and the needs of each individual.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 10:02:34 PM
bit coin will not be dead, because we will save us the near future for maintaining this opportunity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
November 18, 2017, 07:56:29 PM
Everytime, when the price drops above 5% i see posts of the death of the bitcoin, and if you compare with the start of the month, you will se a +10% of high... We need to stop of this posts without any new information, its "normal" for bitcoin to have this drops and gains, and no price will climb without drop down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
November 18, 2017, 07:23:37 PM
No, I feel bitcoin will not die as long as the miners can still keep it well. if the greedy miners may be bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will be mutually beneficial with everyone in the bitcoin world. So long as we can still keep it well, then bitcoin will always be there.
Activity: 168
November 18, 2017, 04:34:15 PM
Bitcoin won't be dead... not in near future. People who says bitcoin is dead don't see the fact if bitcoin is dead, the other altcoin he trust will be dead too if it is not already!

That's right. It's is very hard to just kill off something that has proven to show many helpful aspects not only as a currency but in the market as a whole. Its potential is limitless and the improvements it can bring to the market is a real gold mine. Therefore, people won't just abandon and stop patronizing it. There are still many untapped aspects of the bitcoin market that could play a part in the improvement of the global trade.
Activity: 111
November 18, 2017, 03:47:35 PM
I do not think so. Bitcoin has great potential and is difficult to die. Maybe the price will go on for a while then go back up. We do not really know if the bitcoin will die. but I think that's pretty hard because he's so popular right now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 03:37:13 PM
this is the most strange statement
Of course, I did not read the entire branch
but I can not even imagine what this explanation can be
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 06:33:56 AM
why do you said that bitcoin is dead? because your investment in some of the ICO become scam? is that your that bitcoin is dead, if bitcoin is dead why the price of it continue pumping, and now in the modern world bitcoin becomes popular than before, i'm sure that your one of the panic investor when bitcoin dump the price, you know what if you don't believe in your coin just sell it done creating a thread saying bitcoin is dead because it is unbelievable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
November 18, 2017, 06:22:09 AM
No, i don't think so. Bitcoin nowadays is getting popular and popular. Don't believe people who says bitcoin is failing, they are just after your btc. As you can see btc are kicking and alive, it is fighting to it's stable standing in society. Everyday the value of btc are getting higher and higher. If i were you, don't believe in a word of people but search and study well what and where bitcoins standing really is. See it for yourself don't easily believe them.
Activity: 198
November 16, 2017, 06:05:49 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
Right now, it is alive and kicking. Its been dead maybe as others consider it but it has risen back to life again.
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
November 16, 2017, 05:44:39 PM
Nowhere near dead. Bitcoin is gaining back its stronghold as now the pricing is at $7500 and it don't see it being dump by much since Segwit2x has been cancelled. They will try to pump and dump other coins but they can't stop bitcoin from going to the moon.

Bitcoin value is now unstoppable one.No one had a power to stop the bitcoin price,it regain it's power and now move to the value of 7500$ and expect that will move to the next peak of 8000$.Surely it will occur I think, I am Sam sure bitcoin will be the future world currency.

People who say bitcoin is dead or is going to lose all his value are manipulating the people. They want your coins actually so they trick you saying that bitcoin is going to fail. Never believe this crap.

Always search for yourself like i do. If you have invested and if you are a long follower of bitcoin you would know that bitcoin is today very strong.
copper member
Activity: 211
November 16, 2017, 04:11:25 PM
BITCOIN WILL NEVER DIE!!!!
Activity: 53
November 16, 2017, 03:58:54 PM
OK... let me check:

1. The number of users - increasing
2. The exchange rate - increasing
3. The number of transactions - increasing

Verdict: Bitcoin is very much alive.

Not just surviving, but thriving. I think we're entering the early adopters stage now.

http://i2.wp.com/www.business-planning-for-managers.com/Worpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/adoption_curve.jpg
Activity: 27
November 16, 2017, 03:50:05 PM
No it is not dead actually it is on the rise again it has even reached a whole new price because its highest was 7.5k and now it has reached 7.7k i believe it can easily go to 10k at the end of this year.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 03:31:14 PM
more wonder when it will really crash in like 2019/2020 from like 20~40k per coin...then we probably have bigger problem;)
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
November 16, 2017, 02:50:45 PM
Nowhere near dead. Bitcoin is gaining back its stronghold as now the pricing is at $7500 and it don't see it being dump by much since Segwit2x has been cancelled. They will try to pump and dump other coins but they can't stop bitcoin from going to the moon.

Bitcoin value is now unstoppable one.No one had a power to stop the bitcoin price,it regain it's power and now move to the value of 7500$ and expect that will move to the next peak of 8000$.Surely it will occur I think, I am Sam sure bitcoin will be the future world currency.
Activity: 33
November 16, 2017, 02:35:33 PM
It might be interesting to see a country say goodbye to their forex and change to Bitcoin completely.It might need a ton of self-discipline to create this kind of alter, but it would certainly attract a lot of interest! 
Activity: 98
November 16, 2017, 02:08:17 PM
No. Bitcoin is not dead.its so very useful in people and if its become the world currency, many countries can grow their economy in just one 1 using bitcoin, it can greatly affect the transaction speed.People should not think bitcoin is dead because it has a lower price.
Pages:
Jump to: