Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 31. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 12:03:49 PM
Dead!?! funny..  Grin Bad news for all Bitcoin opponents - on Bitfinex exchange has just been crossed the new All Time High - now it is $8130  Grin Grin
The reason why people instantly assume that bitcoin may be dying or is dead, is because of the extremely volatile price. Since the mtgox crash in 2013/2014 the prices have been on a decline. This is purely due to the numbers coming back to where they are supposed to be.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 20, 2017, 06:51:16 AM
Bitcoin is far from death. I believe in Bitcoin and I think that this is the money of our future. Instability of the price does not mean Bitcoin's death. On the contrary, Bitcoin becoming more popular and stronger day after day.

in my opinion also like that, bitcoin will not die until doomsday. bitcoin will be the legitimate currency all over the world. even though bitcoin prices often rise and fall, but not a sign of bitcoin will end, it happens because buyer bitcoin is sometimes a lot and sometimes a little.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 07:38:22 PM
Guys this was posted in 2015. Stop bumping this thread.
Activity: 50
November 19, 2017, 07:06:26 PM
Bitcoin s not dead. The truth is bitcoin gets popular because of the rising of price of it. We all know that bitcoin is a number one digital currency which is very useful to all people using it.
Activity: 66
November 19, 2017, 07:01:38 PM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?

Are you kidding? Bitcoins cannot die especially right now because this is the year for bitcoins look at their value $8000 and still growing. They always set another record high for this week almost reaching $10k and I think they can do that before this year ends because a lot of people wants it. They are also becoming more popular because of the mainstream media teeling about them in the public and I think that makes them much more expensive. So you can never say that bitcoins are dead by just seeing them red at the market because they always grow back.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
November 19, 2017, 05:21:45 PM
 Dead!?! funny..  Grin Bad news for all Bitcoin opponents - on Bitfinex exchange has just been crossed the new All Time High - now it is $8130  Grin Grin
Activity: 322
November 19, 2017, 04:46:53 PM
Of course no, because bitcoin is just like gold.How could it be dead or out of value when everybody wanted to have it.So it can be said that , Bitcoin can go to the highest position in the future of the market.
Activity: 56
November 19, 2017, 04:08:13 PM
Bitcoin won't die, Bitcoin price nowadays is growing rapidly so i cannot tell that this will die soon based on what it`s happening right now. I'm optimistic the bitcoin will continue to conquer the Altcoin for the coming months and years, even until 2040.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
November 19, 2017, 03:32:13 PM
Bitcoin is far from death. I believe in Bitcoin and I think that this is the money of our future. Instability of the price does not mean Bitcoin's death. On the contrary, Bitcoin becoming more popular and stronger day after day.
Bitcoin won't be dead to 2040 cause nowadays it is just getting pumps cause of increase of users and people who invest in it to hold it for some time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
November 19, 2017, 02:16:36 PM
Hes right tho.Alot of marketing but no actual worth. A lot of guys do think they could actually my own using their telephone but you are informing us now its all fake and just for bulk adaption. No surprise telephones won't have any warmth neither electric battery problems hehe. Now i actually want to know: Wheres the development with this gold coin? It had been all about cellular mining. 
There are billions of the general population who utilize bitcoins for the distinctive purposes and they have put their cash in Bitcoin and they have trust that Bitcoin will keep spare our cash and Bitcoin additionally have guaranteed their clients that they will never will baffle you with the goal that's the reason I'm certain that Bitcoin won't pass on.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
November 19, 2017, 01:26:31 PM
Bitcoin will never be dead.Maybe it was or it will face some crisis due to trading and after some days it will bounce back to it's position.Bitcoin will getting more advanced than it was before day by day.So it's impossible to death of bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
November 19, 2017, 01:17:28 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
November 19, 2017, 12:21:03 PM
After some years, we now see that cryprocurrency is getting more and more popular by the day. This is all happening because of Bitcoin and the all time high these months. Bitcoin attracts investors, traders and many more, because they see the potential. Bitcoin will be around for some time now.
Activity: 98
November 19, 2017, 12:12:04 PM
 Bitcoin is just going through some issues that are not so huge to worry about.bitcoin will live and live long for many more years to come. It is just for the moment it is facing  some issues , every  thing has that bad phase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 12:08:26 PM
my answer is NO bitcoin is not a dead currency it is a live currency which is traded daily in 24 hours. bitcoin is the bright currency for all the investors and other traders in the world it is very famous in the present time and the chances of acceptance is very good in all countries as we hope that in the new year bitcoin will used much for online payments and other transactions.
Activity: 392
November 19, 2017, 12:01:03 PM
As the saying goes that everything has an ending, so as bitcoin too. Though it is possible that it will happen, we're still unsure of it as to when it will really happen. So now, let's just enjoy the show where bitcoin's value keeps on rising.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 19, 2017, 11:40:04 AM
bit coin will not be dead, because we will save us the near future for maintaining this opportunity.
It will not be dead for real and you know what happened before? Many did said already that bitcoin is dead and the more they'll say that bitcoin is this way, the price of bitcoin keeps on pumping. And that's why let us allow them to keep on saying that bitcoin is dead because the opposite reaction of it will make the price of bitcoin increase. They did said it for hundred times and look on how bitcoin is breathing.
Activity: 392
November 19, 2017, 10:08:36 AM
No, I feel bitcoin will not die as long as the miners can still keep it well. if the greedy miners may be bitcoin will die. Bitcoin will be mutually beneficial with everyone in the bitcoin world. So long as we can still keep it well, then bitcoin will always be there.
really kak, while the bitcoin is getting more advanced then the bitcoin still prevail. if anyone uses bitcoin as a negative then bitcoin will quickly break down. so we are better here to use bitcoin as a positive thing do not be negative.
Activity: 124
November 19, 2017, 07:59:56 AM
ビットコイン、ビットコインキャッシュ、ビットコインゴールドといろいろと派生しているので死んでないですよ。
I translated your post. Could you please use English in international sections of forum?
and yes, you're right. all that forks are not good for bitcoin.
Activity: 13
November 19, 2017, 12:37:37 AM
ビットコイン、ビットコインキャッシュ、ビットコインゴールドといろいろと派生しているので死んでないですよ。
Pages:
Jump to: