Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 36. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 12:10:06 PM
The volatilaty is part of bitcoin and crypto coins, there is no way to remove or control it, no matter how many big players around, bitcoin will still fluctuate to news and run away from their control. Bitcoin had jumped a lot and lost a lot value into a short period of time, in the past bitcoin had few believers and tiny investment and the cenario has changed a lot since the last two years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 10:43:36 AM
No. bitcoin would never be dead, as long there are still people who uses bitcoin as a source of income and the government wouldn't ban bitcoin will never be dead. I also believe that bitcoin will still exist in a long period because bitcoin can be the future currency.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 10:38:29 AM
NO and it will never be happen, because people likes bitcoin, bitcoin can help the financial problem, so that we must apply bitcoin too ..
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
November 07, 2017, 10:34:03 AM
This thread was made 2 years ago and after some time has passed, I believe that Bitcoin has come through and is now back to establishing a dignified stature. Bitcoin is far from dead. It may experience certain phases that may be considered a gradual downfall, but this currency will always have a way for a great comeback. The volatility of Bitcoin is a given fact, however the state it is in brought by the fluctuations in rates is only temporary. With Bitcoin, patience is truly a virtue and you need this in order  to stay alive in this platform. If at one point you think Bitcoin is dead, wait until it has risen, it will surely bring a great impact.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
November 07, 2017, 10:24:55 AM
Nope its not, and it will never be because the only way to say that bitcoin is dead is when everybody don't use bitcoin anymore in the world. That is one thing it never happen because when the days pass by, more and more and more people are investing their money into bitcoins because they believe that it will give him/her a good profit.
Activity: 47
November 07, 2017, 09:59:51 AM
In my opinion,bitcoin will not die,because bitcoin is now very popular and widely used around the world.
So bitcoin will not easily die,with so many Bitcoin users so the bitcoin supply will also continue to increase and bitcoin will continue to grow and will continue in the long run.
Activity: 532
November 07, 2017, 09:30:47 AM
I think Bitcoin is immortal. The value of bitcoin is going higher and higher so bitcoin will not die easily.
Activity: 518
November 07, 2017, 08:46:59 AM
Never. Because bitcoin has become an investment choice for many people. So it's very difficult to die bitcoin even become more popular and big later.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 08:39:44 AM
In my opinion,bitcoin will never die because bitcoin is now a part of our lives to earn an income.
So if a rabbit says that bitcoin is dead it's all a lie he's making up because he hates bitcoin.
so bitcoin will not die, and Bitcoin will die if the world ends.
Yup millions of people invested on this bitcoin so it will not die easily. If you think that bitcoin will die and not invested in bitcoins, then you will lose the right time to make a good money from this bitcoin.
Activity: 218
November 07, 2017, 08:36:49 AM
That is quite possible. Because basically bitcoin is a digital currency that is sure to have weaknesses and if bitcoin can not fix or evaluate the weakness is certainly a big loss will be accepted by bitcoin. And when those losses can not be resolved properly, bitcoin users will quickly abandon them and switch to more profitable places. It's just to be able to make bitcoin crushed or die, takes a long time
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 08:35:42 AM
yes it dead because there are a lot of people who stopped investing in bitcoin because the value is nt going down or up.
It stays at around 7 k now so there is not much money to make from it.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
November 07, 2017, 08:30:35 AM
In my opinion,bitcoin will never die because bitcoin is now a part of our lives to earn an income.
So if a rabbit says that bitcoin is dead it's all a lie he's making up because he hates bitcoin.
so bitcoin will not die and Bitcoin will die if the world ends.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 07, 2017, 08:29:50 AM
absolutely not, bitcoin is real and we see it now and live and good, bitcoin is the future of all currencies in the world. and also bitcoin is the most secure crypto that i know in this far. bitcoin is real and many investors used it around the world.
Activity: 93
November 07, 2017, 08:19:48 AM
Bitcoin is not dead its now 7.2k worth. This means that this is the most expensive coins now in the world and that its the best coin now available in the world. I got also some bitcoins.

I store them in my wallet after a few years i will try to sell them maybe not but i will try.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
November 07, 2017, 08:11:36 AM
Don't be too greedy and trying to manipulate the price OP
Nope. Bitcoin is alive and kicks tha value into $7k and its good for us. Especially to those people who holds many tokens by joining in a signature campaigns. Because when the bitocin value rises also the money in your btc wallet will rise.
Activity: 119
November 07, 2017, 07:34:01 AM
Even there are so many rumors, telling bitcoin is just a scam. Bitcoin still won't die because many people are still ising and still believes in bitcoin and bitcoin is the greatest cryptocurrency so there are no possible reasons that bitcoin will die.

yeah right, bitcoin is the king and the great father of cryptocurrencies  therefore it shoudnt be die because if bitcoin will die ,we humans were also die due to starveness because we will not have an income to buy our foods and other important things in life and most of us are so poor and jobless therefore we are only relying on signature campaigns to earn money and to buy rice in order to eat and live for the whole week.
There are ups and downs in Cryptocurrency and it’s all just a part of the game. all of the constant hand-wringing about bitcoin dying is solely because bitcoin is fundamentally a disruptive innovation. Bitcoin isn’t going to die for a long time even Some governments are even starting to embrace blockchain technology.
No I don’t agree with this bitcoin is not dead and it’s still alive and working in proper position that’s why I always trying to tell everyone that check the price of bitcoin every day than you can come to know easily that what bitcoin going to do for world and believe me I become disappoint when I see these kind of wrong statements about bitcoin.

Bitcoin is surely not dead if it was dead the price would decrease very hard, but now it is even rising to 8k. I think it will be a matter of time to surpass 10k.

Everyone would sell their coins so bitcoin will fall again. I will then use this to buy more coins.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
November 07, 2017, 06:52:28 AM
Even there are so many rumors, telling bitcoin is just a scam. Bitcoin still won't die because many people are still ising and still believes in bitcoin and bitcoin is the greatest cryptocurrency so there are no possible reasons that bitcoin will die.

yeah right, bitcoin is the king and the great father of cryptocurrencies  therefore it shoudnt be die because if bitcoin will die ,we humans were also die due to starveness because we will not have an income to buy our foods and other important things in life and most of us are so poor and jobless therefore we are only relying on signature campaigns to earn money and to buy rice in order to eat and live for the whole week.
There are ups and downs in Cryptocurrency and it’s all just a part of the game. all of the constant hand-wringing about bitcoin dying is solely because bitcoin is fundamentally a disruptive innovation. Bitcoin isn’t going to die for a long time even Some governments are even starting to embrace blockchain technology.
No I don’t agree with this bitcoin is not dead and it’s still alive and working in proper position that’s why I always trying to tell everyone that check the price of bitcoin every day than you can come to know easily that what bitcoin going to do for world and believe me I become disappoint when I see these kind of wrong statements about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 05, 2017, 10:20:42 AM
Bitcoin has been defying every odd and it's popularity is soaring higher globally therefore bitcoin has come to stay it will not die.
Obviously it would keep defying those odds in so many years to come, there is just no doubt about that and we will keep counting the number of times so many people have declared bitcoin dead in the long run. I remember in 2010 when people said bitcoin will never amount to anything and would end up dead before 2012.

Even after the huge crah, so many people said bitcoin is finished while they dumped and allowed the big guys to even buy in the more. We will just have to wait and see this particular topic in the next 100 years being replied by our great grandchildren that bitcoin is so much still alive even while we are gone.
Activity: 159
November 04, 2017, 10:43:08 AM
In a way yes, Bitcoin started a decentralized electronic asset. Now is centralized because only few miners control the whole bitcoin blockchain.
Bitcoins is a database that stores transactions, it's price is coming of the energy + hardware power cost / demand.
At this time we speak there are other blockchain networks that offer much more than an inefficient database, such Ethereum and Neo.
The real reason people invest in it is because all new people do not know anything more than bitcoin when they join the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
November 04, 2017, 10:14:25 AM
no...it is in no way lifeless...you are unable to mark this bitcoin system as useless right up until the total coin exhosted from the market and no one particular accepts it any longer or you can say it losses its values and respectvin the economic system
What are you even saying ?
First, before we get to that point of the whole bitcoin being mined, do you know the value it would have been worth by then and the fact that it is limited and it has a lot of value and usage is what would keep making it increase in value over time.

People will keep accepting it, those holding it, would start exchanging as payment means and for buying stuffs and the real life usage would have become something pretty much cool than just holding as an asset.
Pages:
Jump to: