Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 50. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 19, 2017, 02:53:07 PM
Some people has the mentality that they should not fail or lose and when they get into bitcoin too has the same mentality. This lets them to describe the price drops as a crash and if this lasts for a short time period then it's been termed as an death. Believe in it and sure you'll know that bitcoin won't die, it lasts longer than people predict.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
August 19, 2017, 02:47:32 PM
bitcoin is becoming more important to users and is growing day by day. the price is increasing continously and small dips in price doesn't mean that bitcoin is dead. is it right?
the importance and value of the bitcoin is increasing very fast and a lot of people are accepting bitcoin the popularity and the value of the bitcoin is growing because of the high acceptance and the market demand it will never let bitcoin die I think not for next 20 years so bitcoin is not so old yet to die it is growing and it will grow more and more.       
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 18, 2017, 06:59:16 PM
I don’t know who these creatures are. Why would bitcoins die when they are about to take an epic ride to moon and have already taken off ?
Bitcoins are the future of the world. Soon they are going to be legalized across the globe. The number of bitcoin investors is tremendously increasing day by day.

Exactly. With all the recent uptrend in Bitcoin's price and demand, more people are joining in to make the ecosystem stronger than ever. It has managed to go far since its inception, and up to this point it has been doing very well if you tell me.

Thus, it is safe to say that Bitcoin may never die as long as there are lots of people supporting it towards preserving its future. Soon, the pioneer cryptocurrency will be able to achieve SegWit activation, paving the way towards increasing its block size up to 2mb. Within this period, I believe that other forks may occur like it did with the emergence of Bitcoin Cash.

Despite the facts, Bitcoin will survive within the cryptocurrency space for many years to come. No matter how many forks occur, it could remain solid as ever as long as it has the support from the majority of Bitcoin businesses and individuals. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 08:01:32 PM
yes it is. where did you know that?
if bitcoin dead all cryptoworld will dead too.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
August 16, 2017, 07:19:40 PM
i think noone can speak like this again. bitcoin dead, bitcoin ponzi, bitcoin baloon. did you see baloon?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 16, 2017, 07:11:38 PM
Now bitcoin is difficult to die, too many users trust him and try to help in his development. He is just starting to gain momentum and it's too early to think about how he can die.

Very sure of this momentum and this will take a long time and bitcoin will stay on this positive rating. People who said that bitcoin is dead, I want to know on where are those people? Maybe they are now still in bitcoin and they are looking to chase some time and bitcoins for their own stash. Too bad for those early people that spread FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 16, 2017, 06:01:26 PM
This question is ridiculous, Perhaps the person who made this topic for sure is smiling for what He/She did. Bitcoin now was totally alive very much.
Look the at the price value of bitcoin at the present time now it is almost 4000$ which is close to 5000$. Therefore, it is obviously bitcoin is not dead and most of the bitcoin community are also very alive and happy for what is happening now into bitcoin.
Undoubtedly, bitcoins are active much more than they ever had been in past. Bitcoins are hell energetic that is why they are continuously increasing in their value, leaving the investors with huge profits. Bitcoins can never ever die with the support they have gained in the last few years. Rather I see them as the future of the world.
Activity: 259
August 16, 2017, 12:07:35 PM
Now bitcoin is difficult to die, too many users trust him and try to help in his development. He is just starting to gain momentum and it's too early to think about how he can die.
Activity: 784
August 16, 2017, 07:44:28 AM
This question is ridiculous, Perhaps the person who made this topic for sure is smiling for what He/She did. Bitcoin now was totally alive very much.
Look the at the price value of bitcoin at the present time now it is almost 4000$ which is close to 5000$. Therefore, it is obviously bitcoin is not dead and most of the bitcoin community are also very alive and happy for what is happening now into bitcoin.
Activity: 296
August 16, 2017, 06:27:52 AM
bitcoin is becoming more important to users and is growing day by day. the price is increasing continously and small dips in price doesn't mean that bitcoin is dead. is it right?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 16, 2017, 05:08:09 AM
Bitcoin hard to die, there are many things that become factors and considerations if there is a chance to happen. Because bitcoin now same nature with money, and many people in the world have recognized its existence and function.

Bitcoin is not hard to die, infact bitcoin is impossible to die now. You can see what happened in hard/soft fork of bitcoin. When everyone was fearing the decline and split of bitcoin, the price did not went below 2000$ and this shows the trust which people believes that bitcoin will never die.

Ya true. Bitcoin price is still increase in price.two days ago price of bitcoin is 4000$ ,yesterday the price of bitcoin is 4400$.The price of bitcoin is keeps on increasing. So their is not a chance for bitcoin to die and all.So just decide by this price whether bitcoin is live or dead.Bitcoin is ever live.
Bitcoin will never die and even the price of bitcoin will fall down to $1000 again then it is not enough to say that bitcoin is dead, bitcoin will become dead if all the people in bitcoin will leave and just try other cryptocurrency but it is impossible to happen because bitcoin is the most expensive cryptocurrency and the most profitable in overall.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
August 16, 2017, 02:50:07 AM
Bitcoin hard to die, there are many things that become factors and considerations if there is a chance to happen. Because bitcoin now same nature with money, and many people in the world have recognized its existence and function.

Bitcoin is not hard to die, infact bitcoin is impossible to die now. You can see what happened in hard/soft fork of bitcoin. When everyone was fearing the decline and split of bitcoin, the price did not went below 2000$ and this shows the trust which people believes that bitcoin will never die.

Ya true. Bitcoin price is still increase in price.two days ago price of bitcoin is 4000$ ,yesterday the price of bitcoin is 4400$.The price of bitcoin is keeps on increasing. So their is not a chance for bitcoin to die and all.So just decide by this price whether bitcoin is live or dead.Bitcoin is ever live.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 16, 2017, 01:25:34 AM

Nothing is impossible in cryptomarket. Just like with the hardfork, it could've gone eitherway but btc proved to be steady and the price and popularity rose after that. But one thing is that we really can't be too complacent. Although bitcoin is far from dead and is actually really looking good right now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 02:16:02 PM
On the last years bitcoin had shocked and suprised a lot people, some were able to make huge money at bitcoin, and other had lost several money, but i dont remember anytime people stop trade or using bitcoin at all, and well even with the attempt of stop bitcoin from companies and governements, without any sucess besides delay the grow of bitcoin, in some years you will see several histories about bitcoin and crypto world.
Activity: 560
August 14, 2017, 12:56:42 PM

Activity: 348
August 14, 2017, 12:56:18 PM
However, until Bitcoin get accept from government on the world's and become to an asset can saving as other asset, in this time I can sure Bitcoin never die. Because still have many reason make they want kill Bitcoin soon.
Activity: 784
August 14, 2017, 12:10:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 14, 2017, 10:03:39 AM
It seems like not, now everyone is starting to know about bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin can last for at least 25 more years or more, if any country accept bitcoin, i sure bitcoin will survive at least 50 years from now.

Agree. Bitcoin may never become dead, as long as there are huge supporters backing it from individuals and businesses alike. As price and demand is rising like hotcakes, Bitcoin will become stronger and accepted as a mainstream currency for years to come.

Countries like Japan, have recognized Bitcoin as a legal currency, and others are doing so too. Hopefully, with all the attention that Bitcoin has been getting lately, it will continue to become improved to handle payments at a large scale without compromising its decentralization.

Together, we can make Bitcoin better and stronger each day, to keep it alive and running for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 195
August 13, 2017, 12:20:56 PM
Now there is no reason to panic about the death of bitcoin, he is ready to grow further and conquer new marks. Of course, there are still possible drawdowns, but this is its peculiarity.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
August 13, 2017, 10:56:49 AM
I think the current era we are into proves that Bitcoin is all but dead. Rather I would call it alive, fit as a fiddle, incredible, awesome, etc.
I don’t know who these creatures are. Why would bitcoins die when they are about to take an epic ride to moon and have already taken off ?
Bitcoins are the future of the world. Soon they are going to be legalized across the globe. The number of bitcoin investors is tremendously increasing day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: