Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 58. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 250
June 06, 2017, 02:32:43 PM
I think its not .
'Cause lot of people still using bitcoin.
And they are getting more and more.
yes i agree with you bitcoin never be die because there users are increase day by day and earn alot of money and every one invest money in bitcoin. now japan adopt bitcoin there value are more increase and after some month Australia will also adopt bitcoin then i think there vlaue will can cross 50000 dollar.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 06, 2017, 02:29:23 PM
No bitcoin is not dead.Bitcoin is life,Bitcoin gives  you everything you need,even your dreams can produce it too.What you believe is there you can have it.Many bitcoiners now leaving on a wealthy life enjoying and spending money to whatever they want.Through bitcoin you will reach what you don't reach before.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 20, 2017, 07:56:52 AM
No it isn't and most probably it won't be dead in this century also unless another coin takes over it which can happen in the next 40 years.
Maybe you are saying it is dead because you never got a chance to buy it at a less price and you are just jealous with the amount of profit most of us got.

This topic was posted a very long time already and the author made this post when bitcoin was experiencing a downfall in value. Hence, if we read it today with the mindset that the topic was made today then we will conclude that the author was probably insane. But if we look at the current situation there are also some points in the authors wisdom since if you look at the mempool hundreds of thousands of transactions are already pending.

The topic was created during the price drop due to panic. Now there is no reason for the will. Transactions can not be processed because of the increase in the number of users and this problem will have to be solved in the near future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
May 20, 2017, 07:37:31 AM
No it isn't and most probably it won't be dead in this century also unless another coin takes over it which can happen in the next 40 years.
Maybe you are saying it is dead because you never got a chance to buy it at a less price and you are just jealous with the amount of profit most of us got.

This topic was posted a very long time already and the author made this post when bitcoin was experiencing a downfall in value. Hence, if we read it today with the mindset that the topic was made today then we will conclude that the author was probably insane. But if we look at the current situation there are also some points in the authors wisdom since if you look at the mempool hundreds of thousands of transactions are already pending.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
May 20, 2017, 07:30:37 AM
bullshit man.
I totally disagree with you on this point, perhaps bitcoin is passing a transition period but it doesn't mean that it has gone away.
day by day i is getting powerful and credible so there is no way to be dead at a moment.

Now there is no cause for excitement, because bitcoin is constantly growing and will develop even further. It's all fake rumors.
Yeah there is no point to think about btc will be dead, we can see that what happening now is the opposite. i think it will last for years base on the performance and potential of btc. it will only be dead if there is no internet existing.

The Internet will be the first cause of bitcoin death, and all the rest can be corrected by attracting new users and their activity. Now there is no problem with this.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 20, 2017, 07:14:10 AM
bullshit man.
I totally disagree with you on this point, perhaps bitcoin is passing a transition period but it doesn't mean that it has gone away.
day by day i is getting powerful and credible so there is no way to be dead at a moment.

Now there is no cause for excitement, because bitcoin is constantly growing and will develop even further. It's all fake rumors.
Yeah there is no point to think about btc will be dead, we can see that what happening now is the opposite. i think it will last for years base on the performance and potential of btc. it will only be dead if there is no internet existing.
Activity: 172
May 20, 2017, 06:20:25 AM
bullshit man.

Activity: 155
May 20, 2017, 06:08:33 AM
bullshit man.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
May 18, 2017, 04:14:17 PM
Bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency right now. It's ok that it has some problems. But i strongly believe that it won't die in the near future.
yeah bitcoin is stronger too much currency and bitcoin will never die i think some against of just trying to decrease the adoption of bitcoin and they try that bitcoin price will down by like these type of negative news but bitcoin getting more stronger and increasing its value and adoption too much faster.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 18, 2017, 03:41:29 PM
No way, BTC is still dominat most of trading in pairs on several exchanges. I now price of it is over $1800.
We can call it's successful not fail at all.
Yes you are right it is not possible that any one say it as died in nowadays when the price of bitcoin is increasing more higher which is the sign that the demand of bitcoin is increasing the other point I got from you that on almost all of the exchanges most of the altcoins are pair with bitcoin which means that bitcoin is the master coin of all.
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
May 18, 2017, 02:43:26 PM
Bitcoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency right now. It's ok that it has some problems. But i strongly believe that it won't die in the near future.
Activity: 118
May 18, 2017, 12:51:22 PM
No way, BTC is still dominat most of trading in pairs on several exchanges. I now price of it is over $1800.
We can call it's successful not fail at all.
Activity: 434
May 18, 2017, 12:46:05 PM
I really think that if the developers of bitcoins dont do anything about how long it takes transactions to be fully processed, people will in the end become disillusioned with the crypto currency and move on to another which can guarantee faster confirmation because its becoming really annoying.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 18, 2017, 12:42:36 PM
This thread was made two years ago and I think OP got the answer that he want and the current status of bitcoin has prove to him that bitcoin is not dead and it is not going to die as it appears to be right now, as we can see bitcoin is still moving and its price still keeps on getting higher and probably he's able to see it right at this moment and bitcoin seems having more users and it is becoming more popular and as long as the situation is the same bitcoin will still be alive .
Activity: 672
May 14, 2017, 11:08:28 AM
Is bitcoin dead? I don;t think so, what now? The rally price of Bitcoin will be closing to $2000 soon and with the up coming countries will adapt Bitcoin as their currency. How come bitcoin will die, as time passes by some people gaining awareness of what Bitcoin can do beyond their imagination.
Activity: 798
May 14, 2017, 10:21:55 AM
short answer no, just a little crisis due to the price being low/many lost huge amount of money because they bought at the peak, taxes being a problem, and other small stuff

just a despair phase that is very long apparently

Yes, it wont be dead. Its just because of low price. but as the time goes by it will grow again. Just believe it will be happen.
Activity: 644
May 14, 2017, 03:46:16 AM
If you look at the growth trend over the past few years, you can see that bitcoin is alive and will live. These conversations are all aimed only at sowing panic among users and this all has certain motives.

I will support this answer of yours, it is obvious that so far bitcoin price value was 1266$ right now. which is literally high, but if you believed  like what others community said here bitcoin will become 10,000$ someday well we nee to buy it more as long as we can afford to buy it, before its too late.

And I will support you. Bitcoin is alive and will live. The price may fall soon, but then it will recover again. Bitcoin has a lot of potential. The more it becomes more popular, the higher its price
Bitcoin is not just a potential one, but also has a lot of advantage when you use it. And as you going to look at the price value now of bitcoin it was 1779$  which is too fast to recovered unlike yesterday it was dropped to 1600$ I think but not sure. So on this thing bitcoin is not possible to become dead at all.

Agree. Bitcoin doesnt need banks to store your money buy it only needs bitcoin wallet to store. and it is also decentralized where you holds your own money. no rules and regulation to be followed.
Activity: 1092
May 14, 2017, 03:23:56 AM
If you look at the growth trend over the past few years, you can see that bitcoin is alive and will live. These conversations are all aimed only at sowing panic among users and this all has certain motives.

I will support this answer of yours, it is obvious that so far bitcoin price value was 1266$ right now. which is literally high, but if you believed  like what others community said here bitcoin will become 10,000$ someday well we nee to buy it more as long as we can afford to buy it, before its too late.

And I will support you. Bitcoin is alive and will live. The price may fall soon, but then it will recover again. Bitcoin has a lot of potential. The more it becomes more popular, the higher its price
Bitcoin is not just a potential one, but also has a lot of advantage when you use it. And as you going to look at the price value now of bitcoin it was 1779$  which is too fast to recovered unlike yesterday it was dropped to 1600$ I think but not sure. So on this thing bitcoin is not possible to become dead at all.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 13, 2017, 09:20:22 AM
Bitcoin is not dead this threa started march 2015 many people on that year bitcoin are believed that bitcoin is not dead and they continue to use bitcoin and for sure those people now are sucessful or maybe reach because they believe in bitcoin. For those people say bitcoin is dead how status you are now? An envy to those people are now successful because you dont believed in bitcoin. Im not member on bitcoin on that year march 2015 but the price of that day is less if you compared the price today it become 10 times the price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 13, 2017, 08:53:26 AM
as long as bitcoin is popular it will never die. Every earning sites using bitcoin as payment method so bitcoin will be booming in the future.
i agree with you that bitcoin is popular and powerful currency and it will never die and everyday bitcoin users are increasing and a lot of people adopting bitcoin for the future and maximum people buy bitcoin as long term investment.
Yes bitcoin has already a lot of supporters from around the world and its volume of users are keep increasing now and i think they will go even more for this coming years. Bitcoin is such a very strong currency but it doesn't mean that it will not die because there is a lot of worst case scenarios that might happen like the miners will migrate to another profitable coin and that will make the network very slow and it will make the bitcoin die and also if the problems will not be solve then it will be a huge problem for having a lot of unconfirmed transactions that will make other users also to migrate to another coin.

In addition, we never know what future technological developments will be like, we can only a little predict technological advances in the future, such as bitcoin, now I can say bitcoin will not die, because currently bitcoin is showing good progress, but i not know what technology will appear in the future, or other issues that may threaten bitcoin, there may be more sophisticated virtual money technology than bitcoin, or maybe all countries banned bitcoin transactions, we all do not know. But I as a bitcoin user, hoping bitcoin is not dead, bitcoin will get bigger and used in all countries.
Pages:
Jump to: