Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 54. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 26, 2017, 09:31:45 AM
What do you think i disagree. Bitcoin will never be forgotten. Maybe for you bitcoin is just a useless coin. But for us, bitcoin is very useful. I think more and more bitcoin users in the world. And bitcoin prices are getting more expensive. As well as bitcoin as a good digital currency for long-term investments. So I think bitcoin will not be forgotten. Bitcoin will always be there my heart
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 26, 2017, 08:33:01 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
I think bitcoin will never die. You can't say that the bitcoin is dead. Many people know that bitcoin will stay in this world forever. I hope you also realize that bitcoin is not dead. Those problems are only part of challenges and obstacles that the bitcoin faced.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 26, 2017, 08:10:42 AM
Bitcoin is still too early to die, because some countries have just started accepting him and many people have not even heard of him. And I think that he will never die Smiley

Whenever he dies he will definitely die, but not now. I do not understand why every price reduction causes some people to panic and talk about the death of bitcoin.
These are the usual fluctuations in prices to which it is high time to get used to. Bitcoin is alive and will develop in the next few years
Activity: 114
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
July 26, 2017, 07:16:23 AM
Bitcoin is still too early to die, because some countries have just started accepting him and many people have not even heard of him. And I think that he will never die Smiley
Activity: 168
July 26, 2017, 05:34:22 AM
Bitcoin will not die if there are still people who buy it and many still look for bitcoin as life
Activity: 173
July 26, 2017, 04:35:57 AM
I believe that bitcoin will never die. It's too early to think about this because it is only developing and will grow. All bad rumors are likely to be tricks of competitors.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
July 26, 2017, 04:23:50 AM
Bitcoin will never die.
Actually its going to reborn after 1 Agust. For future of bitcoin we need decentralized exchanges.
I mean if an exchange will not hold your bitcoin to trade then its safe to trade. this will be the biggest milestone of bitcoin ecosystem.
for around 24 hours Btc-e is down and this makes market sensitive.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 26, 2017, 03:30:41 AM
As far as there is Internet and electricity bitcoin can not died like that. It value may reduce and traders may dump it for another crytocurrency but it will regain it value again. Bitcoin has proved itself to be a strong force that will determine the outflow and inflow of money in future and because of this also it cannot died now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 26, 2017, 03:25:18 AM
I think not, because Bitcoin's price and value is designed to grow over time and Wall Street / The Giant Company still has not plunged into the world of Bitcoin and what's happening now is The paper currency is getting out of use and will be replaced with digital payments so, maybe the bitcoin will die?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 26, 2017, 03:02:00 AM
Check the date when this thread was created. It was created more than 2 years ago. After that, the exchange rates went up by almost 1,000%, and Bitcoin was able to gain millions of users. I have to say that Bitcoin is getting stronger by the day. It has proven the detractors wrong.

Agree . I think the price of bitcoin on that year is very low and sort of the pricr is stable and there are ton of dumps and the people thinks that it is dead but now watch the price of bitcoin then it is double or triple of the price on that time . Bitcoins is getting stronger and stronger over the past years
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
July 26, 2017, 02:55:01 AM
Check the date when this thread was created. It was created more than 2 years ago. After that, the exchange rates went up by almost 1,000%, and Bitcoin was able to gain millions of users. I have to say that Bitcoin is getting stronger by the day. It has proven the detractors wrong.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
July 26, 2017, 01:43:10 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
I disagree with that. I think what we are experiencing right now is just part of Bitcoin's Volatility. Some says that were in the midst of crisis, but it happened lots of times way back 2013? I'm not sure about the year. What I am trying to say is that, it will be back into normal soon. The value dipped and it is now starting to pump again. It is bacause of the stability that depends on the market's demand, that'll explain what is happening right now. Maybe what will happen in August 1 will further determine the future of Bitcoin and other cryptos. There are still investors which means that it will remain still.
Activity: 476
July 26, 2017, 12:35:14 AM
maybe end of 2015 bitcoin dead Sad

What? End of 2015? It is already 2017 but it is alive and pumping. You might got your predictions wrong brother. Bitcoin will not be dead if a lot of people are still using it, always remember the law. Think in the other side of perspectives not just yours.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
July 25, 2017, 10:04:31 PM
I think bitcoin will last for a long time, it's too early to die and become worthless, because now the market demand for bitcoin is on the rise, more and more people have known bitcoin and started using it, and even though bitcoin prices sometimes go up Sometimes down but I think that's fair in trading, and I think bitcoin will continue to grow for the better in the future whether it's in terms of price or any legalization or any other
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 25, 2017, 09:11:08 PM
Arguably bitcoin cannot die a natural death or an accidental death because bitcoin has become more popular on global stage, and has gone through a lot of difficulty which at the end of the day it come out stronger than never before. Price fluctuations is a normal situation in every currency and not just crypto currency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 25, 2017, 06:58:54 PM
It's too soon to think that, the future and it's potential is enormous. Like all currencies it will have good and bad moments, but if you really think that you may not be an adecuate person to talk with.
i think we should never think about that because bitcoin is not going to die and will remain as number one currency of the world. i think bitcoin will becoming more and more popular and people will be adopting it continuously.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 25, 2017, 05:48:22 PM
It's too soon to think that, the future and it's potential is enormous. Like all currencies it will have good and bad moments, but if you really think that you may not be an adecuate person to talk with.
Reality in some cases, you are right, but the fact is that Bitcoin and all the crypto currency, are young enough and only develop. But even today we will emerge Huge potential and a good price increase. Therefore, we can assume a good future for Bitcoin and alternative crypto-currencies.

Crypto currency is not just young and only developing, it is generally possible to say an infant. This is the newest invention, which in the future will be adapted to the needs of citizens. Crypto currency will change our life for the better
Activity: 630
July 25, 2017, 05:16:15 PM
Reality in some cases, you are right, but the fact is that Bitcoin and all the crypto currency, are young enough and only develop. But even today we will emerge Huge potential and a good price increase. Therefore, we can assume a good future for Bitcoin and alternative crypto-currencies.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 04:54:59 PM
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
July 25, 2017, 04:47:49 PM
Bitcoin will never die! It is here to stay and it already changed the world. Not only the internet. I dream of a future were the price of USD is measured in BTC. Not the other way around.
Pages:
Jump to: