Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 59. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 09, 2017, 02:28:52 AM
No it isn't and most probably it won't be dead in this century also unless another coin takes over it which can happen in the next 40 years.
Maybe you are saying it is dead because you never got a chance to buy it at a less price and you are just jealous with the amount of profit most of us got.
Activity: 658
May 08, 2017, 12:54:15 AM
as long as bitcoin is popular it will never die. Every earning sites using bitcoin as payment method so bitcoin will be booming in the future.
i agree with you that bitcoin is popular and powerful currency and it will never die and everyday bitcoin users are increasing and a lot of people adopting bitcoin for the future and maximum people buy bitcoin as long term investment.
Yeah ,it is to unexpected if bitcoins to be dead , they only saying that for some instances to have a big dump in bitcoins price for them to buy .That is a common news today but people now are smart and knows bitcoins that it is better in the future .I think that is the very first good reason why more people are interested in bitcoins because of price that attracts more investors then so on is the feautures and use of bitcoins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 08, 2017, 12:19:37 AM
as long as bitcoin is popular it will never die. Every earning sites using bitcoin as payment method so bitcoin will be booming in the future.
i agree with you that bitcoin is popular and powerful currency and it will never die and everyday bitcoin users are increasing and a lot of people adopting bitcoin for the future and maximum people buy bitcoin as long term investment.
Yes bitcoin has already a lot of supporters from around the world and its volume of users are keep increasing now and i think they will go even more for this coming years. Bitcoin is such a very strong currency but it doesn't mean that it will not die because there is a lot of worst case scenarios that might happen like the miners will migrate to another profitable coin and that will make the network very slow and it will make the bitcoin die and also if the problems will not be solve then it will be a huge problem for having a lot of unconfirmed transactions that will make other users also to migrate to another coin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
May 07, 2017, 07:01:09 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 07, 2017, 06:43:48 PM
I dont think bitcoin will die in this year yes maybe in the future bitcoin die but it will not happen. I think you count decades before die. But I dont want bitcoin die because this coin gives opportunity to us to earn money what status you are if you are student, single parent, married, poor or rich . Become this year will become brighter and it will become more popular because the price . $1500 is very high amount and I believe it will increase more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 07, 2017, 06:35:59 PM
will btc die ? ! this is the right answer
Yes, I think this is the question who supposed to be written. But i don't think that bitcoin will die. There is no reason for that. as we know bitcoin is too strong, and day by day bitcoin will be more strongest, A lot of people believe in it. So i think there is no chance to die.
Activity: 700
May 07, 2017, 05:30:38 PM
just i want say no. it's not posible. after some time it can be increase or decease.
Yes, you're right. It means that the bitcoin is not dead because the price is still increasing and also the bitcoin core is always updated. It has a alternating movement that why I can say that bitcoin is still alive.
bitcoin is an active currency and will remain as active for ever, it is not going to dead, the reason is that the users of bitcoin are increasing from time to time. i am hopeful that in future all the people of the world will be using bitcoin and bitcoin will be their main currency for both online and off line purposes.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 07, 2017, 05:09:40 PM
will btc die ? ! this is the right answer
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
May 07, 2017, 04:18:58 PM
btc is more live than anything. Still in the beginnings even with 8 years of age
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2017, 02:54:02 PM
It is still alive. But it will be dead sooner or later.

Just like fiat.

Bitcoin is currency of future, will not die. In fact will continue to grow and more and more people who use bitcoin in transacting.
Yes bitcoin has possibility for being the future currency and it will not die because of the continuous support of the community and also the good development for bitcoin but bitcoin can be also dead if there will be a worst case scenario like the miners migrate to another coin and they just left bitcoin and its network will not have a support until it collapse and bitcoin transactions will be stuck and it will make the bitcoin dead.
in fact  bitcoin is already our future currency, because the new generation are giving preference to online trading and business they are also using online shopping therefore they are giving preference to bitcoin as bitcoin is their first choice, and that is the reason that we can say that bitcoin is our future currency.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
May 07, 2017, 09:43:20 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
May 07, 2017, 05:35:08 AM
Bitcoins will never die as long as we are still here patronizing bitcoins..and as far as I know bitcoins is increasing worldwide..it is a currency in the future so it will never die.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Find Funds & Talents - www.fundyourselfnow.com
May 07, 2017, 05:23:15 AM
with the amounts of media coverage devoted to bitcoin in the recent few days, i think the opposite is happening. Bitcoin is going mainstream rather than dying off.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 07, 2017, 04:23:47 AM
I think it is.

Bitcoin use adoption has stalled. Media interest has dissipated. Prices have only slowly continued to decline for a long time now. Bitcoin securities have always been and still are a complete mess, with a near 100% failure (scam/fraud/incompetence/etc) rate. Mining has been concentrated in the hands of a few giant players, eliminating much of the advantage/security/democracy of thousands of individuals being the money processors. Alternative forms of online payment with US dollars (and other fiat currencies) are now cheaper, faster, and more secure than bitcoin (and of course far more usable to buy/sell real goods/services), eliminating any of its advantages as a payment system. Continued decline of bitcoin and strength in fiat currencies has put the lie to the idea of bitcoin as a store of value; there are far better more reliable hedges against inflation. Meanwhile the real economy is firing on all cylinders, stock markets are at all time highs, corporate earnings are higher than ever, unemployment is low, etc. Even amid the boom, no one cares about bitcoin any more. Bitcoin was a fad that lasted a few years, and is now on its way to being forgotten.

Thoughts? Anyone seriously disagree with this conclusion?
A non-sense idea, why at this time bitcoin continues popular in our market because they trust in this currency and they think it have a good future, not only for the investor especially in the country and user. It is a big help in worldwide because of uses. I think in mining, most of that are scam and that is the bad images of bitcoin.

But if we see in other side of bitcoin market it is a big help, with hardworking we can earn money and profit but first knowledge is the best important things to avoid failure or blaming our self at the end.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 06, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

Just like fiat.

Bitcoin is currency of future, will not die. In fact will continue to grow and more and more people who use bitcoin in transacting.
Yes bitcoin has possibility for being the future currency and it will not die because of the continuous support of the community and also the good development for bitcoin but bitcoin can be also dead if there will be a worst case scenario like the miners migrate to another coin and they just left bitcoin and its network will not have a support until it collapse and bitcoin transactions will be stuck and it will make the bitcoin dead.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 06, 2017, 09:55:44 PM
Yeah it will continue to be a thing of one value or another until someone can easily and quickly crack 256 bit encryption. That will be some time.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
May 06, 2017, 01:08:53 PM

Just like fiat.

It is true, bitcoin is having a big boom in the interne and more people are joining the bitcoin world.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
May 06, 2017, 12:06:15 PM

Just like fiat.

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
May 06, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

Just like fiat.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
May 06, 2017, 10:37:35 AM
just i want say no. it's not posible. after some time it can be increase or decease.
Yes, you're right. It means that the bitcoin is not dead because the price is still increasing and also the bitcoin core is always updated. It has a alternating movement that why I can say that bitcoin is still alive.
Pages:
Jump to: