Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin dead? - page 57. (Read 110801 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 13, 2017, 09:25:52 PM
Op I can tell you one thing. People already invested so much in bitcoin that is is not advisable to resign in a half way. Nobody who was interested in bitcoin will quit just because price of bitcoin are little low now. So bitcoin is no dead at never will be.
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 13, 2017, 09:08:56 PM
Bitcoin will never die, it was declared dead more times than George Bush was called stupid.
You need to differentiate bitcoin, and bitcoin price, because you obviously got confused between the two, but regardless, i can assure you that both of the two are live and ticking,
and will continue to do so for a long, long time (..and they made bitcoin transactions happily ever after- That long)

cheers

I hope so, but we never know mate. By looking at the price of bitcoin right now, i think bitcoin will not dead for the next 2 years minimum. Many people will keep using bitcoin and a new bitcoin user will come too. If something bad happen like a big scam or a bad news, i think bitcoin can be dead or at least the price of bitcoin will decrease so hard.
Activity: 308
June 13, 2017, 09:03:12 PM
Bitcoin will never die, it was declared dead more times than George Bush was called stupid.
You need to differentiate bitcoin, and bitcoin price, because you obviously got confused between the two, but regardless, i can assure you that both of the two are live and ticking,
and will continue to do so for a long, long time (..and they made bitcoin transactions happily ever after- That long)

cheers
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 13, 2017, 05:41:35 PM
Bitcoin or any coin for that matter will never be *dead* unless the value of a coin is 0$. It might be less popular, but not dead. A coin as bitcoin will never ever be dead in my opinion. It might have its ups and downs, but not dead.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
June 09, 2017, 08:28:41 AM
Bitcoin won't be dead... not in near future. People who says bitcoin is dead don't see the fact if bitcoin is dead, the other altcoin he trust will be dead too if it is not already!
I think bitcoin will never die because the system of bitcoin is always secure to avoid it to all hackers in the world. The bitcoin is commonly use in other country so that many people use it and I think in the near future all country in the world will know what bitcoin is.Lastly, I guess that the bitcoin is most popular crypto currency in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2017, 06:06:25 PM
No bitcoin is not dead.Bitcoin is life,Bitcoin gives  you everything you need,even your dreams can produce it too.What you believe is there you can have it.Many bitcoiners now leaving on a wealthy life enjoying and spending money to whatever they want.Through bitcoin you will reach what you don't reach before.
I don’t really know why people think that Bitcoin is dead when the price goes up or down a few hundreds of dollars. I remember that the price of Bitcoin went through many directions over the years and many people were writing about the same thing that we are writing about now.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 07, 2017, 10:30:56 PM
I ask you another question, will Bitcoin survive after 1st august?
yes bitcoin will be survive forever we know that bitcoin is stronger currency of the world and a lot of people adopt the and still using bitcoin and in many countries bitcoin is useful as their regular currency and in many countries local shops accept bitcoin for direct shopping so calm down bitcoin will never die it will survive forever.
The most popular and powerful crypto currency is bitcoin and it will surely survive longer because the more it exist the more it
is valuable to us, the support is really impressive, this year alone we have double the price already.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
June 07, 2017, 07:59:58 PM
I ask you another question, will Bitcoin survive after 1st august?
yes bitcoin will be survive forever we know that bitcoin is stronger currency of the world and a lot of people adopt the and still using bitcoin and in many countries bitcoin is useful as their regular currency and in many countries local shops accept bitcoin for direct shopping so calm down bitcoin will never die it will survive forever.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2017, 07:16:45 PM
Many previous predictions about Bitcoin have failed. Waren Buffet said he would not invest in Bitcoins because he did not believe in such an investment. I think he must be sorry for not investing.
yes that is right i think that most of the people were thinking so, but it is right that they will be sorry for that. in fact some people were thinking that the price of bitcoin will hardly tough 1500 USD at the end of 2017, but it already crossed that level so early and now trading above 2700. i think those people who have made investment in 1200 USD level. they have almost double their investment and still the investment is increasing more and more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
June 07, 2017, 02:43:26 PM
I don't think so, Bitcoin is getting more popular and acceptable than before, day by day it's getting bigger and powerful around the world, many countries and private sectors are going to allow Bitcoin as a currency, so is there any chance to become dead of Bitcoin..??. I think, Bitcoin is on the right track....
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 07, 2017, 11:26:33 AM
NOt!If bitcoin is dead why many people are using bitcoin to invest,save money,To transfer money and to change it to money.And lately it was called crypto currency so why will bitcoin dis appear.It is not.And many poeple are getting income from bitcoin.Instead of dis appear the bitcoin is growing.

Correct. Bitcoin is far from becoming dead anytime soon. This year, we've seen massive interest from people into Bitcoin by investing in it for the long term. As a result of the demand that the pioneer cryptocurrency has experienced lately, its prices has reached never before seen levels since the Mt. Gox crash in 2013.

Before, it was seen as a currency for criminal activity such as what happened with Silk Road, but now it is being viewed by individuals and businesses alike as a serious investment to secure their profits in the future.

Even though Bitcoin is getting slower each day in transaction confirmation time, it will be improved and will survive for many years to come. Just my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
June 07, 2017, 10:06:11 AM
Many previous predictions about Bitcoin have failed. Waren Buffet said he would not invest in Bitcoins because he did not believe in such an investment. I think he must be sorry for not investing.
I think he will soon realize that he was wrong in the past but I do not think that he will sorry about this because he has enough money to live a good life with his wife and children. He do not need more money anymore
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 07, 2017, 08:53:20 AM
Many previous predictions about Bitcoin have failed. Waren Buffet said he would not invest in Bitcoins because he did not believe in such an investment. I think he must be sorry for not investing

Warren Buffett is not the right type of investor

I mean he is certainly not from the tribe of investors to which Bitcoin would be interesting. Warren Buffett is not a speculator, his slogan is to buy and hold. That may sound familiar since many tell basically the same about Bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that Bitcoin itself is like what Buffett himself invests in. He invests primarily in companies engaged in production of real things ("real wealth"). I remember him saying that he wasn't even very fond of hi-tech industry as such, though his opinion might have changed since then (it was long ago when I heard him say something along these lines)
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
June 07, 2017, 08:24:31 AM
Bitcoin is alive and he has very good prospects. This can only say competitors or those who do not use bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 07, 2017, 08:19:37 AM
I am just surprised at the fact how come a senior member becomes a doomster of Bitcoin! After viewing you post history, I found you have involved a lot in the bitcoin stock investing. Probably you made some loss so you are despaired of it. In crypto world there are a lot of scams, fraudulence etc. It is fully understood that some ppl encounter it and leave. 
Yes, OP might have suffered some losses and had lost his confidence in bitcoins and hence comes these words.Bitcoin is unstoppable and it would remain alive for years.Bitcoin has changed lives of many people and yet to change more lives.
Activity: 145
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
June 07, 2017, 08:07:58 AM
The bitcoin is already too strong to die. After many countries consider its adoption it is foolish to think about it already.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
June 07, 2017, 04:58:10 AM
NOt!If bitcoin is dead why many people are using bitcoin to invest,save money,To transfer money and to change it to money.And lately it was called crypto currency so why will bitcoin dis appear.It is not.And many poeple are getting income from bitcoin.Instead of dis appear the bitcoin is growing.
and I've noticed many bitcoin users increasingly and optimistic with future of the bitcoin, I agree bitcoin is not dead because prices continue to go up as proof the user is on the rise.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 06, 2017, 11:16:41 PM
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
June 06, 2017, 04:43:02 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 06, 2017, 04:21:53 PM
No it isn't and most probably it won't be dead in this century also unless another coin takes over it which can happen in the next 40 years.
Maybe you are saying it is dead because you never got a chance to buy it at a less price and you are just jealous with the amount of profit most of us got.

This topic was posted a very long time already and the author made this post when bitcoin was experiencing a downfall in value. Hence, if we read it today with the mindset that the topic was made today then we will conclude that the author was probably insane. But if we look at the current situation there are also some points in the authors wisdom since if you look at the mempool hundreds of thousands of transactions are already pending.
But with transactions pending we cannot say that bitcoin is dead because with that transaction in pending mean that there is a high demand of bitcoin than its supply. That show that bitcoin is going to its peak of success. The developers are working to make the transactions faster so it is developing more.
Pages:
Jump to: