Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin fair for those who buy for the first time now? - page 2. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
buen post para saber sobre bicoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Bitcoin is giving away the same benefits as before except for it's initial price. It is being fair in many ways but for those who are still new in cryptocurrency who may feel that they are too late to know about bitcoin, it is a natural feeling of being unfair.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I think bitcoin is very fair for everyone. Anonymity in bitcoin transactions create favorable conditions for those who are beginners in trading. They can buy a lot of copper Coin that does not need to know the identity. I very like this feature. It helps me buy a lot of bitcoin.
Yeah everyone gets the facilities from bitcoin and that's a fair thing, but the question here is, many early users are getting rich from bitcoin, is that fair? I think that's fine, because they need the courage to invest in coins that have not developed at all, and they also have more patience
Activity: 182
That's certainly fair, since bitcoin is a beneficial asset for the long run, no one knows the future of bitcoin and now we can see that bitcoin is now increasing. Those who buy bitcoin now certainly have a certain strategy because they see references from the previous year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
Actually cryptocurrency dont intend to be for holding because this is currency and should be circulated buthe problem is people find the volatility of the coins and learn that theres a profit in holding.

But in same manner i dont find that fairness in crypto is indeed and nothing to be alarmed if you can invest at anytime you can and willing to wait for long time the buy bitcoin to earn in future
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
I think it's fair for them who buy bitcoin in first time because it's your choice when you buy it even it's a higher price or dip price. And I think no one can blame  about that because in a first you should know the strategy when is the right time to buy of bitcoin.
For me,it is also fair to buy bitcoin for the first time even if its price is high or in dips.It's just a matter of choice and how you take risks through spending your money from your own pockets just for the aim of making it grow in the near future.If you really believe in bitcoin,then have your faith in it and soon you will see the huge profit it will bring to you.
Activity: 35
Some persons who are struggling to buy bitcoin today had the opportunity to buy it when it was almost nothing but refuse to and even despise it then and today they need that same bitcoin who is not fair to each other? judge wisely bitcoin is been over fair besides no one is compelled to buy
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
Yes it is somehow fair and it will depend on how you will going to play that holdings if you will do day trading or you will just hold it until you get a good profit. But if you are going to ask for those who had been here before 2017 had the highest record on bitcoin market price then those people are the most lucky to get a good market price increase for bitcoin from 200 USD to 19K USD. probably per BTC.
It can be banned or not applied to a new country. But the bitcoin future will prove to the world how valuable it is and how useful the community is. I believe that countries will soon embrace this market because there is a new fast-growing economy.

Well there is no fair in investing, you will only choose the perfect time to buy and have some profit in it, buying bitcoin at its good vision of becoming high in the next months then, why not.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
I think it's fair for them who buy bitcoin in first time because it's your choice when you buy it even it's a higher price or dip price. And I think no one can blame  about that because in a first you should know the strategy when is the right time to buy of bitcoin.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
I think bitcoin is very fair for everyone. Anonymity in bitcoin transactions create favorable conditions for those who are beginners in trading. They can buy a lot of copper Coin that does not need to know the identity. I very like this feature. It helps me buy a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 28
I prefer to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. And it should include different assets among which are various currencies and projects. I can name you one good Token Sale. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes it is somehow fair and it will depend on how you will going to play that holdings if you will do day trading or you will just hold it until you get a good profit. But if you are going to ask for those who had been here before 2017 had the highest record on bitcoin market price then those people are the most lucky to get a good market price increase for bitcoin from 200 USD to 19K USD. probably per BTC.
It can be banned or not applied to a new country. But the bitcoin future will prove to the world how valuable it is and how useful the community is. I believe that countries will soon embrace this market because there is a new fast-growing economy.
Activity: 148
There is nothing called fair. As well as the opportunity to come to you you know to hold it, you will grow. Bitcoin too. This is also your chance. You can develop with bitcoin or vice versa
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
This certainly would be a great advantage for those who buy bitcoin at a low price, they can get their money back with a very large number.
Activity: 126
BTC can only be relatively fair to anyone!
People who knew BTC in the early days all made profits. All the information about Bitcoin has always been published in the online world. Most of the rights are still in the hands of capital.
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
For now things in the world related bitcoin and creating demand of it seems to be calm enough, of course some countries have already banned bitcoin but not the whole world does that, so there is no need to be worried too much.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's not just fair enough, it's a jackpot! It's been the lowest drop of price of bitcoin since it hit its all time high last December. If you think it's not fair to invest in bitcoin with regards to its market price today, then think of those investors who are investing in bitcoin when the price is 20,000$.

If you compare it to december 2017, then perhaps yes. But if you compare it to those that bought at 2015, then it's quite unfair lol. But i doubt that people who bought then expected things to gonthe way they did. A lot probably sold their btcs back then as well. We're all given fair chances and in a few years, people who bought now will probably realize that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
It's not just fair enough, it's a jackpot! It's been the lowest drop of price of bitcoin since it hit its all time high last December. If you think it's not fair to invest in bitcoin with regards to its market price today, then think of those investors who are investing in bitcoin when the price is 20,000$.
Activity: 25
Bitcoin is a well-balanced market for everyone if everyone has the knowledge and equipment they need before buying Bitcoins. Bitcoin is fair and profitable.  Tongue Tongue Personal opinion
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
For me, it should be fine and much more advantage to them since we knew that recent price of bitcoin hits 20k last December and Januart, thus its very nice holding bitcoins rigth now and selling it for profit by end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: