Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 11. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:14:25 PM
It really bother many personality in crypto community when it comes to bitcoin status this past few months. But I knew that everything has its own reason why it gets dump. Some say that August is a ghost month and Q4 will be the final judgement. I still have faith that before end of the year we'll get back on track.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:49:51 PM
Bitcoin and all the other altcoins will come back. Everyone I know thinks that Crypto will gain back its high value later this year or early next year. Many are expecting that it will do so because the investments and ICO projects are continuing good in the market and if this continue, it is a good sign that cryptocurrency is not dead and will gain back its value in no time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
August 14, 2018, 07:23:05 PM
It is already affecting so many people. I think you should check the twitter to see different reactions to the present situation of the market.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 14, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
Well, right now bitcoin has drop significantly, it is around 6K usd while it was at 8K usd just a few weeks ago, and it is still going strong, according to the comments of most people, they still think that bitcoin will close the year around 20K usd or something like that.
It is quite impossible to reach such amount knowing that how much it's growth percentage daily not unless if we never experience dump anymore starting today.  It's a long way back to $20k and we are still struggling for huge decline. Maybe isn't the time to dream like that and I'm satisfied if it could even reach into $10k before year end.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:12:46 PM
Well, right now bitcoin has drop significantly, it is around 6K usd while it was at 8K usd just a few weeks ago, and it is still going strong, according to the comments of most people, they still think that bitcoin will close the year around 20K usd or something like that.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 14, 2018, 05:12:03 PM
Well baxk in April you called this bitcoin is currently around the $5900 dollar range. It is about to come back alot of people were stupid and bought at 20k. Btc is currently 75%off from its original ATH. I see a substantial price increase in the next couple of months
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 10:57:53 AM
Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

Meh, I don't think so. Too early to tell if bitcoins will come back this time around. But it's enticing to buy though. Bitcoin pricing today are down right cheap again at $6,000 and it'll probably trail on and stay there for a long time again around 3 more months. Hopefully we see growth on September.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
August 14, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
I believe price of bitcoin will come back although this will take time. We will never know when it will gonna happen the rise of bitcoin trend. So I still believe the momentum for bitcoin all time high will come back.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
Yes, I heard it too. That again everyone is running after Bitcoin. And I, for one, even though I respect this crypto currency. But I still spend my time on other, no less promising, crypts. So, I think, I'll stay in the same good mood.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 10:29:44 AM
BTC fever will come again for sure very soon.
Don't look at the current price, this is the best time to invest big so you can get big profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
in the past 2 years entering the ber months, the bitcoin price is very high. people are very happy in those times. let's hope that this hype will take place in the next months.
we will not know when it will happen, sometimes bitcoin makes a feverish person a fantastic price. but bitcoin can also frighten the price which has dropped dramatically. we just need to be patient and pray that the price can be like the end of 2017.
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
if you look at the growth of capitalization in a few years, then you will see how massively began to buy bitcoin in different countries! for a few days bitcoin stinted in the massive numbers. I saw how after the massively started buying up bitcoin, the price of bitcoin started to grow up! now will be the same, people who bought bitcoin will want to sell more expensive!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
in the past 2 years entering the ber months, the bitcoin price is very high. people are very happy in those times. let's hope that this hype will take place in the next months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
It was just last year since we had witnessed the rise of bitcoin to its highest market price ever reached since it was launched a couple of years ago. Now, it seems that bitcoin is really in a tough roller coaster ride as its market price falls down again to 5,000$ mark. If it can't cope up midway to the final quarter this year, then i think bitcoin fever is not coming anymore this year.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 14, 2018, 07:03:47 AM
Of course. BTC will come back and this time it will hit a milestone.
Yes it is, it will come back and wait for it. Even Bitcoin is not in a good situation right now, it is still the best and surely it will rise even more. Just dont give up, Bitcoin can recover because this coin survive for many years and Bitcoin can do the same. Instead of losing hope for Bitcoin its better to remain believed that BTC can survive whatever happen to it. Also Bitcoin supporters will be grow even more and they still believe that's why Bitcoin can survive.
August 14, 2018, 06:52:37 AM
Of course. BTC will come back and this time it will hit a milestone.
August 14, 2018, 06:50:38 AM
I think at the end of the year btc will come to roar.
August 14, 2018, 06:49:54 AM
This is a good news for all BTC lovers. It gets good momentum to come back.
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 02:34:55 AM
I think Bitcoin will still come back for a long time and it will take half a year. The market is now falling sharply. I do not know why.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 14, 2018, 02:34:18 AM
Yes. It is happening to me as well. There are times that I got bored with how the market goes but when it hit $7000, my interest on btc goes back again. I invested some of money on it and still waiting for it to go down again. It felt like the prediction on btc pump at the end of the year was true.
Pages:
Jump to: