Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 6. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 02:05:27 AM
Yes, I am sure that Bitcoin fever will be coming back. The market is waiting for positive news about cryptocurrency. Now Bitcoin is starting to recover its position back and is moving towards the $8000 resistance level, which if breached would allow the crypto market to experience a short-term rally that could decide the trend of the market throughout the year.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 04:41:54 AM
for now we need time to make bitcoin stable again, besides that we also need to see a lot of development of bitcoin, for bitcoin fever will definitely come back again as before.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 04:41:33 AM
The price of Bitcoin has not improved, but has continued to fall.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
This article was posted in April and the price didn't really improve so much and this is August. Bitcoin fever will come before the end of the year price will surge again but not like in 2017. Everyone is careful.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 04:35:56 AM
I fully trust on bitcoin crypto curency, bitcoin fever will come back that's a true. I know that bitcoin has very disspointed to most of people who has invested in bitcoin but bad time comes and goes then we hope that the bitcoin fever will come soon.
Once and for all, bitcoin was never ended though a lot of people were disappointed but still there are more people who still believe and still support bitcoin. Though the price of bitcoin now is like a roller coaster still its just there and never gone. Lets still support bitcoin and we will be successful.
Activity: 43
August 28, 2018, 04:34:07 AM
I hope that the prices rise again, but I don´t consider that bitcoin is a fever but it should be founded on real adoption and use cases.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 28, 2018, 04:32:59 AM
We hope that bitcoin and other altcoins will be well in the near future. Current market mood is the consequence of huge up-rate in the fall 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 28, 2018, 04:32:01 AM
I fully trust on bitcoin crypto curency, bitcoin fever will come back that's a true. I know that bitcoin has very disspointed to most of people who has invested in bitcoin but bad time comes and goes then we hope that the bitcoin fever will come soon.
Bitcoin is based on a trustless network so you don't need to have a stable price with Bitcoin exchanging.
copper member
Activity: 1568
August 28, 2018, 04:30:40 AM
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 04:08:55 AM
I believe there will be no such intensive growth as last year but it will still go up
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 03:58:05 AM
 I believe in the value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is used more and is a good payment method, which is used by everyone. I think the market will be back soon. We only need to be patient and take advantage of every opportunity that exists.
August 28, 2018, 03:53:04 AM
I have experience, where I wrongly concluded when the value of one Altcoun penetrated the price of almost 20x, but I finally realized that everything depends on the value of bitcoin. So, the point is that bitcoin is still the first, maybe the difference is that there are many coins that enliven the crypto market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 03:37:36 AM
Yes, and as I see with great speed! Advantages of the sea. For example, the virtual wallet can not be frozen or suspended, payments are not tracked, there are no commissions, and so on. The main thing is to have an objective and persevere to it.
August 28, 2018, 03:37:23 AM
I think it's inappropriate we hope bitcoin will get its glory as it used to. Currently bitcoin is not the only crypto currency, today the crypto market is very blooming and filled with dozens of potential coins. This is a very different situation than before, where bitcoin only has few rivals.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:30:58 AM
I think that there will be no such strong growth as last year. If this situation repeats, then in a few years. But Bitcoin will definitely grow.
Activity: 102
August 28, 2018, 03:29:17 AM
According to my observation of the cryptocurrency market during this time, I think Bitcoin has not recovered yet, but I hope that people will not panic because of the temporary decline. Bitcoin will definitely recover, but it takes time and needs people to wait patiently.
Activity: 110
August 28, 2018, 03:27:40 AM
I hope that all that will come back, because I see the prices in coinmarketcap that the price of bitcoin is still the first of all the coins.
This is good news for all bitcoin fans, and to return the bounce up so we will get more benefits in the future.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 11:17:53 PM
therefore I chose to remain patient and hold back the bitcoin that I have until the price rises again. what does it mean to invest in bitcoin if we don't get a profit even if only a little
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 11:14:40 PM
Crypto will definitely come back, and I think Bitcoin will do it fast. However, Bitcoin is not possible to achieve its popularity as before, but it's up to people who want to argue. Crypto is about how people value projects, and how a project rewards it with relentless innovation.
Activity: 406
August 27, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
from various opinions and analysis of conditions that affect the level of development of BTC, of course it is only a normal analysis for economic experts as research material, but in terms of crypto more to how the users who are directors and investors who continue to wriggle in it, regarding this btc fever more to the mere phenomenon of switching the level of manual money function to digital money, which is in accordance with the fundamental fission of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: