Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 8. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 23, 2018, 04:15:37 PM
If investors are learning something, then I think that such a fever, which was at the end of last year, will no longer be. We have already seen what such fevers lead to. It will be much better if bitcoin will grow smoothly, without sudden surges and ups. Smooth growth it will reach large price values, than by sharp ups.
In addition, I think that investors will already be afraid of a repeat of last year's events.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 03:55:19 PM
Ofcaurse all this very critical time and need to be strong this times. This is time to think - what need to do? What is my  plan B? Not only cryptocurrency must take place in our life, also we need to be strong in another sides of our life.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 23, 2018, 03:54:57 PM
It was obvious from the beginning that bitcoin will not stay at $20k for a long period. After such a huge leap for sure, the rate would drop sooner or later. It is a normal situation and I think starting from September bitcoin rate will go gradually up again.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:50:39 PM
Most people are waiting. The first is waiting for the market to pick up. The second is waiting for the market to have more funds to integrate and then invest again. Don't worry, Bitcoin will definitely rise again, maybe at the end of this year, or tomorrow. Everything is possible.
Activity: 308
August 23, 2018, 03:46:48 PM
I think that if you just learned about crypto-currencies, then you found out about it very timely, because today there is a correction period, I think that most likely in the case of investing today you are very lucky.
Right, it's a good period. And I am not sure that we can have two equal fevers with Bitcoin. I believe in the technology and hope my coins will moon, but you still can't go into the same river twice.
Activity: 87
August 23, 2018, 11:39:08 AM
Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending

I don't know, bitcoin is having a hard time right now, if you look at the market cap then you will realise that a lot of money keeps leaving the market which is affecting the price of bitcoin. It might take a while before we get to see another bitcoin fever but the truth is that we do need another one if the price of bitcoin is going to do as well as it did before.
Activity: 133
August 23, 2018, 01:46:08 AM
bitcoin have passing through bad time but this process will not continue in future because people attract and believe on it once again. Bitcoin and other many crypto currency like eth, litcoin etc. return their performance  as well as successfully solving mostly problem including crypto and bullish  the market.
Activity: 67
August 23, 2018, 01:39:34 AM
I have full faith in that, the bitcoin fever will back definitely. People are still interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 23, 2018, 01:30:18 AM
Since bitcoin is a huge opportunity and has great potential, it should be evaluated as an investment. Therefore, it must be kept in the portfolio. And not in any way not to sell for a penny.
Of course, we are already on the bottom line, we only have to wait until the price rises again and the pump happens, don't sell just because you are scared, there is nothing in the history of bitcoin, that fever will not happen, of course it will come back, be calm and be patient
Activity: 206
August 23, 2018, 01:24:02 AM
A few people may learn in a costly way. In any case, this is the universe of crypto, which from the earliest starting point ought to have realized that minutes like this would happen. However, the market is still there, and a few people are accepting the open door to purchase more at Bitcoin costs that get over half rebate now.
Activity: 184
August 23, 2018, 01:13:38 AM
Yes,bitcoin fever has coming back.Its cost are increment once again.If you take bitcoin around then you will win benefit most likely. Presently, that time parcel of individuals kept bitcoin in our grasp and they contribute additionally bitcoin.It is an awesome chance to each one to acquire cash.
Activity: 318
August 23, 2018, 01:08:57 AM
bitcoin fever still in a good process, I see that in many ads showing information about bitcoin and I am sure that this will make people in out there will search more about bitcoin. people will join in bitcoin if they think that bitcoin can give a new way to make money and I am sure after they read more information about bitcoin including of reading the statement from other people which already getting rich by bitcoin, they will decide to join in bitcoin.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 07:09:22 AM
I think Bitcoin fever in very close. If last year Bitcoin grow from 1500$ to 20 000$, then this year it's possible to see it running up to 50 000$ - sounds unbelievable, but it's possible.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 03:26:07 AM
Yes I have great trust that fever of bitcoin fever  is  coming back ..Last year was the worst for bitcoin. Market growth  has just begun . At the end of the year 2018 bitcoin give you unexpected reward to all.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 01:31:37 PM
Since bitcoin is a huge opportunity and has great potential, it should be evaluated as an investment. Therefore, it must be kept in the portfolio. And not in any way not to sell for a penny.
Activity: 101
August 21, 2018, 01:22:07 PM
Not right now no. it will take a while before the bitcoin fever will come back anyway since we already had a bull market this year which means that it is going to take a while before another bull market which is when the bitcoin fever comes. Right now the market is just for those who are willing to invest before the coins become mainstream
Activity: 238
August 20, 2018, 04:47:44 PM
I suppose that the market sentiment for BTC run is kinda like this: bullish on bitcoin long-term, but skeptic short-term.
I believe that bitcoin will become mainstream and will grow so that people will start buying it again at 200%.
Activity: 448
August 20, 2018, 04:43:16 PM
I hope not, because I want to continue taking advantage of these low prices to continue expanding my portfolio, we have to mold the market and get what we can if you want to survive, I believe in the technology as anyone else here, but I also have monetary investments that I would like to multiply, I think we will recover, I hope this year, but I preferred it to be gradual and constant thing, and not abrupt and immediate, because that would leave us with another bubble like the one we are trying to leave behind.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
August 20, 2018, 04:25:17 PM
I suppose that the market sentiment for BTC run is kinda like this: bullish on bitcoin long-term, but skeptic short-term.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 19, 2018, 02:46:00 AM
Bitcoin's fever will be visible to the uninjured eye, when every day will bring new price highs over time.
Pages:
Jump to: