Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 2. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 08:35:19 AM
there will definitely be a jump in prices, because the bitcoin will not last forever and whales will redeem it by creating a deficit of the coin and thereby pushes the price up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 08:10:31 AM
A lot of things happened this year and we can see the price of BTC is still low compared last year. If things go north like favor of SEC then we can see a lot of improvement in at the end this year maybe we can see a new ATH and i hope so.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 07:26:37 AM
Yes? it will be back, but not today. I think it will be huge, much bigger then it was last year. And i want to participate in it, hope we all will survive this  bear market.
Activity: 273
September 24, 2018, 07:21:52 AM
not yet, but I think that by September we will see the return of all those who left crypto and the market will begin to grow
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 04:19:23 PM
it will definitely happen again I am very sure of this. maybe in the past few months is the time the price of bitcoin dropped and I'm sure there will be a time when bitcoin pump. therefore now it is probably time to start analyzing the price of bitcoin in the future
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
September 21, 2018, 04:03:11 PM
Thanks to rise of XRP price, I feel that Bitcoin as well  as other crypto   they are alive again. My social media flooded with good news of crypto its a good sign that we are getting back. You can feel the positive  vibe again!.
Activity: 238
September 21, 2018, 03:57:23 PM
I believe that now such a rapid rise in prices will not happen. After all, to restore the market will take time. In any case, the first signs for the stabilization of the market and the rise in price of BTC should appear next year. But to restore the old positions of the BTC will need several years.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
September 21, 2018, 03:53:39 PM
In many ways, this situation with BTC is due to financial correction in the market. After all, investors in late 2017 were accustomed to the rapid rise in price of BTC, so prices were too high. It is quite logical that prices have gradually decreased. Therefore, next year the situation will begin to stabilize, but not so quickly.
Activity: 182
September 21, 2018, 03:44:19 PM
I believe that the BTC will in fact be extremely difficult to reach its previous level. In any case, it will take more than two years. Yes, opinions on this issue may be different, but time needs to be normalized for the situation. After all, after the fall in BTC prices, investor confidence was violated.
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
In fact, no one can accurately predict how the situation in the crypto market will develop in the future. After all, there are many important factors affecting the price of a coin. And all these factors can not be predicted now. But in any case, BTC is important and has a good long-term potential, therefore within a few years it can restore its position.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 06:38:10 AM
Bitcoin will return to its high price indices by all means. The market has been down for a long time already, and the crypto-currency lobbies are well aware that the future of the entire crypto-currency market depends on the current decisions on bitcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
September 21, 2018, 04:05:58 AM
I get the impression that the market has changed its trend and growth has begun. Look at the Ripple. He leads the whole market for himself!
Activity: 854
September 21, 2018, 03:56:47 AM
The exuberance will come back again in the next bullish run and everyone will forget this small depression. Do not emphasize too much for the price and invest in the technology, the value will grow organically!
Your opinion is very appropriate because now many investors only see prices and profits when the price falls they think and talk badly about what they invest into wise investors
Activity: 686
September 21, 2018, 03:56:00 AM
Yes, you can see the price of Bitcoin is slowly increasing and again Bitcoin fever coming back and many people will start thinking in different and how much the price of Bitcoin will increase in the coming days. So we have to be very careful with the market with the sudden increases.
Activity: 115
September 21, 2018, 03:55:10 AM
I think that Yes, the bitcoin fever will be back. People understand that bitcoin prices will continue to rise and in the long run this is a great investment. And many will see rapid growth, want to invest in order not to miss the moment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 03:54:53 AM
Now we're seeing a lot of investment coming out of the market and all the cryptocurrencies are falling. I think it's going to take a while for the market to come back.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
Bitcoin fever will be again only if mass media hype Bitcoin. And do we really need it? I dont think so, we want mass adoption and no more speculations.
Activity: 252
September 21, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
Especially now the market on bear. many ICO is delayed or fail to reach softcap.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 21, 2018, 03:46:28 AM
I think not, because in my opinion that last year Bitcoin can reach the highest price. And for this year's that descent Bitcoin very far. And I think the Bitcoin later going back many, but unlike the achievement at the end of the year 2017. And it is worth for us to look forward to because in a few months will come the end of the year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 03:22:21 AM
I think that bitcoin fever is very unlikely. This is because market conditions are very volatile and there have been no signs of a significant increase. Besides, this bitcoin fever is difficult to happen because now there are many crypto currency players who realize that there are more superior in terms of technology than bitcoin. Bitcoin is now only superior because of the popularity and public trust that has been ingrained in bitcoin. While in technology, there are several altcoins that are more capable and innovative, like ethereum. Now I see that more crypto currency players know that there are crypto currencies that are more innovative and have current technology so that many crypto currency players who used to be bitcoin players but now switch to playing other potential coins.
Pages:
Jump to: