Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 5. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:00:14 PM
I think the fever is there still, but it doesn't end up develloping because of the drop on the market, it is simply too hard to expect another pump, especially on bitcoin.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
September 07, 2018, 05:40:26 PM
I am sure that Bitcoin fever will coming back this December.So we should still hold our Bitcoin now for us to have a good profit soon.
Right. Today Bitcoin reached $7367. It's +2.9% per month. Maybe it's not a fever fever, but it's steady growth, so I am excited at seeing the prices grow.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
September 06, 2018, 10:22:23 AM
just waiting for a while and you will see bitcoin will coming back from the bottom price and you can make a profit again. and yes, right now bitcoin still trying to come back and we can hope that the price can break $8000 in this month so in the next month, the price can reach higher. lets we make a buy more bitcoin if we still have money so our profit will bigger.
it is still an oppurtunity for those who haven't invest bitcoin yet. the price are still low compare to the last year price. but we know that the ber months are beggining and the good sign the bitcoin are start to rising again. i think it would be continue until the december. and soon, the alternative coins would be rising too. so invest now while you have chance to earn high.
But they are on the side of being not to trust bitcoin currency because of its price and a lot of fake news spread out there, but for those that are believing this currency for those changes that can be happen they are on buying this currency for the better future that they can have for.
Activity: 58
September 06, 2018, 09:28:58 AM
Could be a while until Bitcoin fever comes back. Hopefully it stays above $6k atleast but who knows what will happen. I believe in it long term anyway so I'm just holding.
Activity: 41
September 06, 2018, 01:16:40 AM
Yes, I think the bitcoin we are expecting is back. At present, the price of bitcoin is rising every week. I think this is a sign before the rise. I believe Bitcoin will be the same as last year.
As we know that last few months was really bad for us but now time to hit.yes I think bitcoin fever coming back. I see that market going to very well.we are expect price will be hit 10k$ very soon. Stay calm and keep hodl my friend. Good luck.
Activity: 88
September 05, 2018, 04:23:30 AM
Yes, I think the bitcoin we are expecting is back. At present, the price of bitcoin is rising every week. I think this is a sign before the rise. I believe Bitcoin will be the same as last year.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 04:03:11 AM
In my opinion bitcoin fever will not happen again. Because people are increasingly aware that bitcoin technology is less beneficial. Apparently there is altcoin technology that provides far greater benefits than real bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin will remain potential only for some time to come, yeah it can be said for the short term only. I predict exactly what will happen next is not bitcoin fever but ethereum fever. I see ethereum more potential and will be increasingly in demand by the wider community. Ethereum is in great demand and will skyrocket because the benefits are proven to be able to help those of us who want to make blockchain-based applications or projects cheaply because it is enough to ride the ethereum blockchain platform.
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 03:54:53 AM
its normal, after crypto already bear market for the last 8 months, its time to run bull again.
Activity: 335
September 05, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
Notice that now this is precisely the price bitcoin down. Then it could be instead be competitiveness with other coins. While it is indeed basically bitcoin it won't be easy for the defeated.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
September 05, 2018, 03:29:08 AM
just waiting for a while and you will see bitcoin will coming back from the bottom price and you can make a profit again. and yes, right now bitcoin still trying to come back and we can hope that the price can break $8000 in this month so in the next month, the price can reach higher. lets we make a buy more bitcoin if we still have money so our profit will bigger.
it is still an oppurtunity for those who haven't invest bitcoin yet. the price are still low compare to the last year price. but we know that the ber months are beggining and the good sign the bitcoin are start to rising again. i think it would be continue until the december. and soon, the alternative coins would be rising too. so invest now while you have chance to earn high.
Activity: 318
September 05, 2018, 03:24:15 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 01:16:12 AM
We can see from various conditions for what happened so far the cryptocurrency market lost its capital of around 500,000,000 USD.
And surely it needs a lot to increase the price of Bitcoin back to that price. I hope next year the price will rise again.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 12:54:48 AM
I am sure that Bitcoin fever will coming back this December.So we should still hold our Bitcoin now for us to have a good profit soon.
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 12:49:50 AM
I am not sure that it has been gone away one day, it is going on for the long time and it will be going on in the future as well wgile BTC is alive and has so great part of the market.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 03:12:12 PM
Certainly. How else. I see no other way for Bitcoin.In the near future will descend even more profound correction on the growth preceding it and subsequent after it will be unforgettable.
Activity: 152
August 29, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
It was not lost to come back, BTC is among strongest coins till this moment and even newbies invest in BTC despite on the amount of other promising altcoins.
Activity: 70
August 29, 2018, 03:01:28 AM
I personally still strongly believe in Bitcoin being able to achieve its glory again, but it must be balanced with various changes. Bitcoin feels very old, and is very difficult to pump if the price falls. I think, we all need to be familiar with the current market, which is filled with various types of potential coins.
Activity: 25
August 29, 2018, 02:41:40 AM
Yes, the market continues to grow. BTC is pulming, had many positive signals and the confidence of investors has returned
Activity: 339
August 29, 2018, 02:30:37 AM
I think it's not coming back yet. But this is a matter of a couple of months. The big players will throw in some cool news and we'll fly to the moon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 02:13:00 AM
Now in the crypto currency market relative calm. The price of bitcoin remains stable. There is a slight increase. But this is not the growth that was at the end of 2017. But already in 2019 analysts agree that bitcoin will start to grow again in price.
Pages:
Jump to: