Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 3. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 21, 2018, 03:11:40 AM
I think the current state of bitcoin is not optimistic, although it is still the king of coins, but the new altcoin is drawing its investors!
Activity: 238
September 21, 2018, 02:56:30 AM
Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending
I like your enthusiasm.But in my opinion,we never know for sure if the comeback will gonna happen. Despite the fact that the analyst have spoken. they are not 100% sure guaranteed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 02:41:13 AM
Unfortunately, until bitcoin fever, the time has not come. The market is still of little interest to investors. Perhaps more investors are waiting for lower prices for bitcoin. I hope by the end of the year, bitcoin will again sharply increase demand.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 05:28:43 AM
I think bitcoin fever coming back. Im sure, that the market will be going to be more massive few weeks. Should hold our coins!
Activity: 512
September 18, 2018, 06:06:07 PM
The crypto market needs new investors with fresh cash to join. Many cash are on sidelines  waiting for market  regulations, BTC ETF approval etc. If that happens a new fever can start and the market is ready for a new bull run even end of this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
I want to believe that the price of bitcoin will return to its previous values. However, no one knows how long this can take. The whole crypto market is now in front of the key moments in history. The prices either go up or down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 18, 2018, 02:30:52 PM
Yes, I heard it too. I believe that the bitcoin price will return, although it will take time. Because I'm glad that I invest in Bitcoin Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 02:27:03 PM
I per se do not see fever bitcoin. Buy not bitcoin, but altcoins much. All wait for growth and buy cheap tokens. What from this will turn out will show only time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 02:23:50 PM
I don't think so, but nobody knows the future.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
September 18, 2018, 02:19:18 PM
I think in the current conditions, bitcoin still seems to require a longer time to rise or even touch $ 20,000 already is an imagination that is hard to imagine, let alone become a reality, but anything can happen in the crypto world, it may still take years again
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 18, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
I believe will see another climb by the end of 2018, this is only the start so be patient.

I believe in last quarter their will be a huge rise and cover up for entire year and those who had being smartly buying on the dips are the one who would turn into millionaire if they being buying in good quantity on every dip and holding it.

I believe Bitcoin fever will come back and we will see another rising of it because many people are still believing and supporting,so there's possibility it will happen again. Only need to do is to easily adopt and accept the immediately changing situation of the market, so that we will able to know what the right thing to do. Especially when the Bitcoin is growing again so we can manage properly the opportunity we get from it.
Activity: 29
September 18, 2018, 01:46:43 PM
I don't think so. I hope the price goes up again, but I don't think that bitcoin is a fever, because now growth is also increasing, so the price of bitcoin will also increase again.

Maybe not a fever but it was a bubble.There will allways be bubbles,just wait for next one.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 18, 2018, 01:44:35 PM
I believe will see another climb by the end of 2018, this is only the start so be patient.

I believe in last quarter their will be a huge rise and cover up for entire year and those who had being smartly buying on the dips are the one who would turn into millionaire if they being buying in good quantity on every dip and holding it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

Activity: 129
September 16, 2018, 06:32:15 AM
I don't think so. I hope the price goes up again, but I don't think that bitcoin is a fever, because now growth is also increasing, so the price of bitcoin will also increase again.
Activity: 189
September 16, 2018, 06:26:22 AM
I think it is precisely not or not yet. because normally, bitcoin has an annual cycle. which will be a great surge occurred after 4 years. so, now it is too early, it's no wonder price bitcoin also still continue to fall.

this is for sure,bitcoin before climbing to the highest exactly smoothly crawled,and what will be unknown now,we can only assume .
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 15, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
I think it is precisely not or not yet. because normally, bitcoin has an annual cycle. which will be a great surge occurred after 4 years. so, now it is too early, it's no wonder price bitcoin also still continue to fall.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 02:57:56 AM
Every place will experience ups and downs, it is normal. If you dream and want to invest to be able to get great results, then you must also be willing to accept the crypto process both when it is falling or being soared. So it can be said that the market depreciation this time can bounce back so that you can observe the growth of your assets to get to the top.
Activity: 602
September 15, 2018, 02:36:17 AM
Yes, I am sure about this if bitcoint fever will return but when this will happen we do not know because it is difficult to predict, we will see later this year whether bitcoint will be the same as before or not, but we still hope for the best
Activity: 180
September 15, 2018, 02:29:55 AM
If you think I will still long for bitcoin to afford back in the highest condition. because however now also all coin prices are down. market being collapse. and it's still going to happen for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: