Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 29. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 07:57:47 PM
Yes it is,do not lose hope everything would be just fine we are still in a bearish trend that is why bitcoin cant push the market up easily as most of the pepple are dumping bitcoin,get more coins so that you can maximize your potential gains using these bloody markets.Do not let anyone or any financial institutions destroy your mindset,be focused.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
April 11, 2018, 07:53:08 PM
Yes it is why would bitcoin is going to be like this forever? it will comeback just hold your bitcoins for few months because we are still in bearish trend.You shouldnt worried about the market because these bloody markets will soon come to an end,because the market wont survive if these manipulations wont stop,in a certain point there will be some good reversals from these big players/
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 07:51:21 PM
Everyone knows that Bitcoin is phenomenal! Many people (especially people in traditional financial platform) would not want to admit it. Bitcoin will render many of the present financial system useless. You should not be surprise that greatest fever is in future for bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 07:48:52 PM
Yes it is just wait for few months, im sure it will comeback to its stable position which is around $12k just hold for a while and do not panic because you can get rekt doing that.Market is full of manipulations nowadays that is why it is harder for bitcoin to recover from these bloody markets and most of the people are putting some more pressure from selling at loss that is why it is harder for bitcoin to push the market up.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Crypto is definitely coming back, and I think Bitcoin will to. However, Bitcoin may not reach the heights it once did, that is up to the people. Crypto is all about how the people value the project
Activity: 252
April 11, 2018, 07:44:29 PM
No, the bitcoin fever is not coming back, but the crypto craze will continue. The technology bitcoin is built and based on isn't sufficient to achieve its own objectives. Moreover, other cryptos are aiming and some successfully solving bigger problems. Crypto is going to get even bigger but bitcoin (unless it finds a solution for its own limitations) isn't coming back. Ethereum fever in near future is more likely.

Why bitcoin fever not coming back but craze will continue? I dont understand this
However, i think now bitcoin fever is sleeping because we know that from bitcoin price where its always in the bottom. If its coming back so very soon market will be increasing again.7
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
April 11, 2018, 07:41:48 PM
Bitcoin's value is still better compare to the last year's price ranges,that is why those people from last year is still in good hands but i am not so sure about those people who bought bitcoin from the peak,which is probably losing a lot of his investments.As far as i can see bitcoin is heading up into a big bull run and some billionaire or financial institution will cause another pump in the market.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 07:37:09 PM
Few months from now surely its going to get backed up,most of the people are too scared for now because bitcoin's value is being manipulated by the big players financial insittutions such as CME and Wallstreet are the ones who are responsible with the ups and downs of the market,and you should know the risk of losing your money in just one wrong move.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
Why wont it comeback? cryptocurrencies has high volatile market and now it is being manipulated by the financial institutions that is why bitcoin's value is being compressed,if these people are done buying expect bitcoin to skyrocket again and that will be for sure! Just make sure you bought from the bloody market that we have so you wont regret the pump!
Activity: 275
April 11, 2018, 07:30:17 PM
Yes it is,why wouldnt the market be recovered? this is how all of the market works there will always be some corrections and some bull runs most of the time because the cryptocurrency has high volatility and you should know the risk of high volatility because these cryptocurrencies can rise and fall in just a matter of hours.
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 07:28:34 PM
I hope so, i don't know for sure if bitcoin fever is coming back, because there a lot of people who lose hope in bitcoin, as we can see in the market, the value cap of all altcoins is dropping, even the price itself is falling right now
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
April 11, 2018, 07:21:44 PM
Bitcoin is indeed at the bottom right now but it doesnt mean that it will remain on the same position,just wait for a couple of months and im sure most of the people will start to put their money back into cryptocurrencies.We are still in bearish trend,the bitcoin's value is being compressed by the financial giants that is why it is harder for bitcoin to push the market up.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 11, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
Do not lose hope,everything will back to its normal places just wait for the bitcoin to stabilize and all of these altcoins will surely grow.Theres so much manipulations right now in the market that is why its harder for bitcoin to comeback to its neutral prices.Be patient because you will be rewarded after the market has recovered from these bloodsheds,if you have bought plenty of cheap coins when the market has dipped.
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 11, 2018, 05:49:56 PM
I think that we need some time before we have the Bitcoin fever back. It was too big correction to be forgotten so easily and quickly.
Activity: 210
April 11, 2018, 05:34:15 PM
Of course it is why wouldnt you wanted to see bitcoin's getting at the spot light again? i have never doubted bitcoin because i see the bitcoin as the medium for the bigger picture,blockchain is the technology behind bitcoin which is why we should support bitcoin if we wanted to see full applications or potentials of the blockchain,it will comeback sooner or later when everything in the world needs it.
Activity: 770
quarkchain.io
April 11, 2018, 05:13:06 PM
For me it always on the uptrend, if you looking it in a long term, as bitcoin never reach $20,000 straightly upwards, it takes few bumps before reaching that price, and i think this bump is what we experience now soon it will change and move upward again.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
it seems the bitcoin fever is already back. because now many have participated in the world of crypto.
Activity: 168
April 11, 2018, 04:53:41 PM
Yes it is,why it wont ? bitcoin is just getting ready for the bigger picture and failing prices doesnt mean that all of the cryptocurrencies are going to fail,some of these coins arent dependent to bitcoin that is why there will be some coins that are going to survive whatever happens to bitcoin,you should do a lot of research so you can find these coins.
April 11, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
Yes it is,lets just wait for some good announcement from the core team of bitcoin because i have heard that the lightning network is coming to bitcoin that is why we need to wait ,as these developers still has some problems with the upgraded of the network,we shouldnt be losing our hope because this is the technology that we really needed in the future.
Activity: 257
April 11, 2018, 04:41:27 PM
Why wouldnt you wanted to see bitcoin's comeback? everyone is waiting for its comeback because we are here to make money from cryptocurrencies and we are too dumb if we are all here for the technology and not for the money,it should and it will backed up if you asked me more and more people are now aware of cryptocurrencies that is why we are going to be massive few months from now.
Pages:
Jump to: