Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin fever coming back? - page 30. (Read 3881 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 04:31:28 PM
Yes it is why not ? most of the people now are in doubts and only those people who wont quit will be rewarded in the future,our market is still at risk but the more we risk the more rewarsd we are going to have,lets wait for the bitcoin's value to recover so that most of these altcoins are going to rise again like theres nothing happened.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 11, 2018, 04:28:48 PM
vey difiuclt if fast time bitcoin price can back and same bitcoin price in 2017
need long time to same price in 2017, maybe end year
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 03:31:55 PM
Not going to comeback if and only if these regulations wont stop,because it is slowly killing our whole market! i never wanted to see this in my entire life losing my investment slowly but surely but this is the fact the we should learn to have,because everything could happen in cryptocurrencies that is why we need to get ready to what will come to us.
Activity: 224
April 11, 2018, 03:31:05 PM
Bitcoin has been facing issues with the governments since its last year's astonishing rise. Not only bitcoin but other cryptocurrencies too. There are people who wish to invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but have backed up and are waiting for the time for all the issues to get over and they get a green signal from the governments to invest in it. SO that has somewhat affected its craze among the newcomers and also has forced some of the old investors to totally sell their complete bitcoins. If it gets support from more countries then it might be a possibility that its demand increases and its fever comes back!
I hope that the one green news will be enough to push market to the green.
April 11, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
I believe the bitcoin fever will come back eventually. Bitcoin is still young and there are still many users around the world who have not heard or invested in Bitcoin.
I also believe in it.
BTC makes very good advertising for all market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
April 11, 2018, 03:28:39 PM
Bitcoin has been facing issues with the governments since its last year's astonishing rise. Not only bitcoin but other cryptocurrencies too. There are people who wish to invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but have backed up and are waiting for the time for all the issues to get over and they get a green signal from the governments to invest in it. SO that has somewhat affected its craze among the newcomers and also has forced some of the old investors to totally sell their complete bitcoins. If it gets support from more countries then it might be a possibility that its demand increases and its fever comes back!
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 11, 2018, 03:26:13 PM
Surely it is,one good news that will come to bitcoin will trigger most of the investors to comeback,what i mean is if the lightning network will come to our bitcoin it would be the best news that investors could have,or if some positive news about these regulations ! Bitcoin will always be here and it wont collapse easily as most of the people are still eager to get some bitcoins.
Activity: 448
April 11, 2018, 03:24:46 PM
I don't know about others, but for me it's coming. Actually this fever never goes for me in past or in future also. Bitcoin is a father of cryptocurrency and we all love our fathers, hope you also if you have only one Grin Grin Grin! In simple words, Bitcoin is future of crypto, so its fever is coming back for other investors also.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 03:18:43 PM
I think bitcoin fever is coming back for the banks and the hedge funds. I think they are getting in now because they missed the last bubble because they refused to admit that crypto was the future. Now everyone knows the truth. You see major hedge fund managers like George Soros starting trading in bitcoin. This is a major shift in who the average investor is. They are milking the retail investors at the moment with plans of building the biggest bubble in history soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 03:16:25 PM
Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

#VCX
#VCXCOIN
#VCXLending
I believe that it was just a wave of hype. But as you know, that quickly acquired - not long delayed. So with bitcoin, it has grown rapidly and it was foolish to expect it to stay in this position for a long time. In fact, the company has not earned this value and the rate is back to its origins. And because of the outflow of free fanatics, it can fail at all, if the company does not begin rapid changes or modernization.
April 11, 2018, 03:14:35 PM
Smiley Smiley After its skyrocket increase, hitting $20,000/BTC in the late months of 2017, this cryptocurrency responded to the excitement of investors with a disappointing fall in the first months of the new year.

Bitcoin has yet been able to recover 50% of its peak as the Crypto market is still fluctuating. Bitcoin value has fallen below $ 7,000, recorded on 2nd April. The whole market is sunk in red.

Kyle Salmani, the founder of crypto-currency fund Multicoin Capital, which manages $50 million (41 million euros) of private cash, said: "This is a healthy correction after an exuberant 2017." However, Kyle Salman does not bet on Bitcoin's return.

In another perspective, Jordan Hiscott, investment manager at the Ayondo Markets online platform, added: "certainly the halcyon days of performance gains from 2017 seem long gone."

According to Coinmarketcap, Bitcoin makes up only 40% of trading volume in the Crypto Market Exchanges while the number was up to 80% just a few months ago. The keyword “Bitcoin” also has a low weekly number of Google search.

Bitcoin market will continue to fluctuate based on investor sentiment
"I wouldn't be surprised to see prices fall to $5,000 from here or go back above $10,000," said Craig Erlam, an analyst online currency trading platform Oanda. The majority of Bitcoin holders still keep their faith and are hoping for a dramatic change in Cryptocurrency market

If you really believed in cryptocurrencies you wont be afraid of the its future,because it is going to be massive if you asked me why ? it could replace the fiat system in the future,the blockchain could be use as an alternative to the banking system which give most of the people the freedom to transact without these banks and governments;
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
April 11, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
The good old days of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will soon resurface and all crypto fans will rejoice. Singing new songs of Haliluya. I believe in the blockchain technology.
We believe in Bitcoin and all the crypto money, but why do you keep your expectation high? Bitcoin's old days are very difficult to reproduce, all the graphics are available. I think we should get used to the market right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
April 11, 2018, 03:04:57 PM
Many of the Bitcoin really is dissapointed in the outcome that became of Bitcoin, But I really hope that I will be back sooner or later because I think many investors really believed in what Bitcoin can do to the future of money and money transfer.
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
April 11, 2018, 02:52:16 PM
Bitcoin, maybe.
Altcoins? Oh yeah.
I'm more bullish towards alt-coins as many of them serve a particular function integrating blockchain technology.
I know, Bitcoin is the first one of its kind but tech of alt-coins are the show of the crypto where they can be integrated in everyone's life and digital security.
Activity: 84
April 11, 2018, 02:50:14 PM
I hope not, I want serious investors to enter the market
April 11, 2018, 02:40:02 PM
No, it's not. The last fever was after around 500 days of swimming in the pool without any waves. So We have to wait for "fever" at least to September and the BTC, I hope, will fly back to 12-14k and December will be around 25-30.
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 02:36:42 PM
Really one of the best time to buy BTC. The balloon puffed up and cant burst till 20k
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
April 11, 2018, 02:30:10 PM
The good old days of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will soon resurface and all crypto fans will rejoice. Singing new songs of Haliluya. I believe in the blockchain technology.
Activity: 546
April 11, 2018, 02:25:41 PM
I think that if you just learned about crypto-currencies, then you found out about it very timely, because today there is a correction period, I think that most likely in the case of investing today you are very lucky.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 02:16:58 PM
No, the bitcoin fever is not coming back, but the crypto craze will continue. The technology bitcoin is built and based on isn't sufficient to achieve its own objectives. Moreover, other cryptos are aiming and some successfully solving bigger problems. Crypto is going to get even bigger but bitcoin (unless it finds a solution for its own limitations) isn't coming back. Ethereum fever in near future is more likely.
Pages:
Jump to: