Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 13. (Read 5655 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 21
April 08, 2018, 09:27:00 AM
Bitcoin is nt loosing it popularity now and then we see rumors negative news bitcoin survived 9 years and will survive until internet exist
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 09:25:54 AM
Since BTC has been known since 10 years ago, there will be BTC in block chain technology, and BTC is the king of encryption.

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
Absolutely no because the value of bitcoin is decreasing doesn't mean it loses its popularity. All altcoin is getting low but observe it, bitcoin is still on top so it means maybe there's only few who invested today
Activity: 126
April 08, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
However, it is being overshadowed by other coins with better tech and more use cases. Ethereum has the most potential to overtake BTC long term given it's better tech, especially if it starts to be used as a reserve currency. Sometimes it is possible that some other altcoins will be used more than bitcoin by many investors but you should trust it. It will be good for you.
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 09:08:25 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
obviously, bitcoin will always and remain popular in comparison with its other coin. judging from its legalized countries, bitcoin has become a force in investing, and I am very confident that bitcoin will continue to grow and investors will also multiply.
Activity: 93
April 08, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
Bitcoin's losing some part of its popularity in the few previous weeks, since the price started to decrease. Many people and investors quit trading BTC because they have many doubts about its future, and they think it is very risky. However Bitcoin is still the most popular crypto currency right now, and the volume of trading this coin still high compared to the other coins.
Activity: 125
April 08, 2018, 08:28:20 AM
People who invest in BTC will always have benefits. When many investors invest in BTC, the popularity of BTC will always be there.

Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
April 08, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
But bitcoin is the basis of other coins although as of now its price is going down it is very popular among other coins and many persons use it and it has a lower risk of loss if you invest in it while in the other coins or Altcoins there are high risk of possibility that your investment will become none if the price of bitcoin goes down the price of Altcoins will go down to but not all Altcoin based on bitcoin sometimes it based on ethereum. Just be patient.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 08:01:15 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Of course bitcoin is more popular than any other coin, not counting of course Ethereum. Yes, it is unstable, but show me at least one stable coin on the cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

Most of the coins have got reduced of their value by more than half in few days. Some were even removed from exchnags. Still you are doubting bitcoins for these coins ?
Activity: 84
April 08, 2018, 07:23:30 AM
Bitcoin price fluctuations in recent days and there are not many signs of recovery, which left many people no longer interested in Bitcoin and fear that Bitcoin is in danger of collapse, I have many friends say should not put My money goes to Bitcoin anymore, but those words did not convince me to stop participating in Bitcoin, and I still keep my Bitcoin, I believe it will grow.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

Right now bitcoin still popular to lose it's popularity will take long years. However anything in this world has an end popularity, life and also love. Bitcoin popular because of price does have. But when bitcoin lose price it will follow the popularity.
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 07:02:47 AM
I am new here in bitcoin organization but I do not believe that bitcoin loses its popularity , it is the number one coin in the market.
Activity: 119
April 08, 2018, 06:50:25 AM
Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.

No, it is just the strategies of whales and some bad news happened in other countries that is why the price is dropping. But I am sure that bitcoin will recover again soon. Maybe in march or in mid of this year. I heard that what is happening now with bitcoin is normal and it will recover soon.
The struggles they have right now is just a test on how bitcoin will handle it, the popularity of bitcoin is still high. Many people already trust bitcoin as its progress goes higher. Bitcoin is known in different country and many investors use bitcoin to earn, so there is a small possibility that it will losses its popularity.
Activity: 9
April 08, 2018, 06:31:50 AM
Yes, you are saying right. Now bitcoin is loosing its popularity among people because of its volatility you can see that with in a day it's price dropped by more than 1k usd and on the other side there are many coins which are giving more profit as compare to bitcoin even investing on bitcoin is very risky now.
Due to this people are shifting towards other crypto currencies.

Not really, Bitcoin is still gaining its popularity but Many people and investors are now disappointed about what’s happenning to it’s price so that they wanted to invest in altcoins rather than Bitcoins. It is also the reason why bitcoin is still decreasing its value. And it is the saddest part of it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 08, 2018, 06:27:43 AM
Yes, you are saying right. Now bitcoin is loosing its popularity among people because of its volatility you can see that with in a day it's price dropped by more than 1k usd and on the other side there are many coins which are giving more profit as compare to bitcoin even investing on bitcoin is very risky now.
What I see bitcoin is always popular in any case, because the decline in bitcoin prices does not affect its popularity because even though bitcoin price conditions are declining its price is still above other coins. and in my opinion bitcoin affects the price of other coins. if the bitcoin price decreases, the other coins will surely fall and vice versa and can not be in Pungkiri
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 05:59:35 AM
Activity: 80
April 08, 2018, 05:52:37 AM
No ,I don't think it losing it's popularity.It's growing day by day.People influences by its action and joining with bitcoin.So ,It is gaining popularity day by day.
Activity: 145
April 08, 2018, 05:25:18 AM
Yes because being a bitcoin earner or soon earner of this are ready for differrent circumtances like the price is not stable, or what we called is risk taker. One of the most characteristics of being a bitcoin earner or soon earner is Risk taker. So the non- stable of bitcoin price is natural and can't be affect in its popularity. Hope that i help you, i'm happy for it.
Activity: 29
April 08, 2018, 05:11:42 AM
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular?

I think with bitcoin the price is down slightly affecting its popularity.
People are a little hesitant about bitcoin investments.
Pages:
Jump to: