Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 12. (Read 5655 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 03:39:41 PM
the reduction in the prices of bitcoin does not necessarily mean it will lose its popularity. Bitcoin is the mother of all digital currencies and it has been in the market for a very long time to gain the trust of any person interested in the use of cryptocurrency. Long live crytpocurrency, long live bitcoin
Bitcoin is not losing its popularity, it is normal that bitcoin encounters such a thing like this one so we don't need to worry about it, things will turn good in the coming days so why worry so much?
Yeah , Bitcoin doesn't lose it's popularity , it's just less people owning Bitcoin when the price is down only . Those people who sell their Bitcoin still know about Bitcoin and properly they could introduce Bitcoin to their friends and relatives. So somehow, Bitcoin could earn the popularity through.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
April 08, 2018, 03:23:40 PM
the reduction in the prices of bitcoin does not necessarily mean it will lose its popularity. Bitcoin is the mother of all digital currencies and it has been in the market for a very long time to gain the trust of any person interested in the use of cryptocurrency. Long live crytpocurrency, long live bitcoin
Bitcoin is not losing its popularity, it is normal that bitcoin encounters such a thing like this one so we don't need to worry about it, things will turn good in the coming days so why worry so much?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 03:05:30 PM
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 03:04:50 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Taking the Most Popular spot in crypto i guess is seasonal
it depends who has a present event and if i can say trending in news.
it can be bitcoin or any altcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
April 08, 2018, 02:57:53 PM
The bitcoin loses some of its popularity in the last few months but it is currently recovering fast. The bitcoin market dominance was at 66% in the last December, due to the market corrections one after the another. thus, the bitcoin market dominance went down to 31% of the cryptocurrency market. Yet, the bitcoin market dominance is at 45% as it started recovering and soon the bitcoin will dominate the 50% of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
April 08, 2018, 01:59:24 PM
You can't just say that bitcoin isn't popular anymore just because you said that there are factors that affects its popularity you need to prove it.
I don't think that bitcoin isnt popular anymore and I also don't think that just because  it's value decreases or it's going down it doesn't mean that it is also getting not popular anymore. I don't consider or I think this will be considered as a factor or a basis with bitcoins popularity.
Yep, op assessment is too subjective. There are many factors that affect popularity. Not merely the price of the decline and popularity come down. Not so. For those who understand cryptocurrency, falling prices is a natural thing, just wait then the price will bounce.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 01:51:35 PM
Bitcoin will always be number 1 as it is the beginning. It is the base of all coins. It is popular as ever, Just going through a correction after it's latest surge at the end of 2017.
Activity: 77
April 08, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

There are more coins available in the market now that give you more benefits than bitcoin.
The price of bitcoin is also not stable.
Due to all these factors will it affect its popularity?
But still bitcoin is more popular?
Activity: 803
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

You can't just say that bitcoin isn't popular anymore just because you said that there are factors that affects its popularity you need to prove it.

I don't think that bitcoin isnt popular anymore and I also don't think that just because  it's value decreases or it's going down it doesn't mean that it is also getting not popular anymore. I don't consider or I think this will be considered as a factor or a basis with bitcoins popularity.
The price really of Bitcoin as of today has nothing to do with its popularity really. It just goes down because of some things that might be the not so good news that has been spreading around lately but still it is getting more popular every minute though I hope that bad news would halt then good news would arise so that people would begun to appreciate the potential that it can bring to us.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 01:35:22 PM
although the bitcoin has decreased and many coins are still emerging but bitcoin is still the highest price compared to other coins and bitcoin will remain popular in the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 01:34:10 PM
Right now it's less popular than December. At Christmas dinner everyone was talking about bitcoins. Soon he will be back in the news and in the newspapers
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 01:30:46 PM
Bitcoin is father of other crypto currencies. It shows the path to other. Yes i agree that other coins are giving more return than bitcoin but that not means bitcoin is loosing popularity. It has trust of peoples. The price are going down but this is profit covering. After few months i think it will bounce back.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 01:17:18 PM
I don't think bitcoin will loose its popularity because it is the first and oldest cryptocurrency. Though many people are open to new changes and technologies , there are still and most of them dislike changes because it is difficult to break out when people are accustomed to using it.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
Are not. I do not think the price of Bitcoin is unstable will affect its popularity. Actually, it is becoming more and more popular. It is the trend of the future so more and more people know it. It gives people the opportunity to get rich so more and more people are attracted to it.
Activity: 378
April 08, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
I don't think bitcoin is losing its popularity. If you look at the bitcoin's history, then it's quite obvious that the coin has periods of severe falls.
We are just in such period. However, bitcoin has always recovered and reached new heights. I'm sure soon the growth will begin,
which will lead Bitcoin to 40,000 USD.
Activity: 168
April 08, 2018, 11:20:37 AM
i think no,because as i observe more and more people has like to invest in bitcoin the member is growing everyday,even now now the price is down but still they are believing in bitcoin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

I think role of bitcoin as a source of crypto trade can't be replaced as well as its popularity is always the best in cryptocurrency, although currently there are many new cryptoes in market but i think bitcoin is still the best for investment long-term
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 10:04:03 AM
Bitcoin will always be bitcoin, no matter how many alternative coins pop up in the crypto market, It will still be the core everytime we hear the term digital currency. Remember what started it all? bitcoin is the pioneer in this blockchain technology, and its remarkable legacy to the individuals who do the right thing and eventually became successful financially will always be remembered and imitated.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 09:31:43 AM
its dead...
Pages:
Jump to: