Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 10. (Read 5655 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 12:49:21 AM
I do not think so, because according to some surveys that promote how popular the bitcoin is, it's still very rapidly growing * And for some countries it's just been known. And investors will still be coming.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 12:03:18 AM
I doubt if Bitcoin is lacking in popularity at the moment but for me every day everyone competes to learn Bitcoin and find out how to use it to make a profit. If Bitcoin popularity decreased because the cause of the Bitcoin price is experiencing this decline does not make sense.
Activity: 29
April 11, 2018, 12:01:45 AM
Bitcoin is still popular. There still a lot of people that believes in bitcoin and continously spreading and advertising it to facebook, friends,   and families that's why it is still popular. So I hope bitcoin will also unite and get high in the next next month
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 11:59:18 PM
I don't think that bitcoin literally lose its popularity. Its just the use of altcoins are emerging and they are using it. But at the bottom line of that bitcoin is still the one who are above all these. Maybe you are half right about the thing because altcoins are making partitions for bitcoin. But all in all they are still connected to each other and bitcoin is the top of them.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
April 10, 2018, 11:57:41 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

There maybe some coins which is giving more profit right now for the temporary basis. But bitcoin is still the primary choice for the traders.
Yes the stability of price is a concern right now and people are waiting for the bull run. whenever bitcoin will start increasing in price we will see lots of investment coming towards it.
I don't think the popularity of bitcoin has decrease. But for the last two year it gains more and more media attraction over the world the governments also have to take step towards the bitcoin (some of them make it legal but some didn't ) which actually catch the attention of more people who have no idea about bitcoin previously.
Activity: 126
April 10, 2018, 11:55:33 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
No bitcoin doesn't loose it popularity it is still popular and many people are getting rich because of bitcoin save poverty of our country and save unemployed people
Activity: 152
April 10, 2018, 11:51:34 PM
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular?
Bitcoin will not lose its popularity and Bitcoin will remain more popular than other coins. Although a lot of new coins are emerging and the price of Bitcoin is also increasingly unstable. But I'm sure Bitcoin will still be able to maintain its development and remain the best coin than any other.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 11:38:49 PM
Bitcoin will just become more and more popular in the future, even though the price of bitcoin have dropped by a huge percentage recently, but it is mostly linked with all the negative news and authorities of countries that are planning to implement tighter rules and regulations
Activity: 280
April 10, 2018, 11:21:05 PM
Bitcoin is already established and I don't think it will loose its popularity by its down pricing, I'm sure it will still rise up in the coming months, so we just need to keep focus and hold whatever coins we have and wait for the price to go up again.
Activity: 93
April 10, 2018, 10:57:35 PM
First of all, I don't think so. Bitcoin is still one of the most famous cryptocurrencies. I did a survey. I casually asked an ordinary person on the street. Do you know Bitcoin? 80% of people know Bitcoin. And I think Bitcoin is the most storage value in the long run.
Activity: 182
April 10, 2018, 10:37:19 PM
Bitcoin is still popular and it will be more and more became popular. Because they influence they relatives and co- workers and social media about Bitcoin so it will not loses its popularity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

They are atill popular maybe the people doesn't have enough money yet to buy bitcoins or this is not their priority anymore just wait until the people have the money to buy and i am sure that the bitcoins will rise again you just gotta wait for the right time. Or maybe yes they are losing popularity because they are falling into the market but for me it is an advantage especially is you are receiving mpney in campaign because the lower the bitcoins the higher the quantity you can get and when it pumps men you'll thank me later.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 05:41:27 PM
Still, I think bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency. The fact that he appeared on the market first gave him significant advantages, all other coins are only his followers.
Activity: 168
Back from the Dead!
April 10, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
No it isnt. if bitcoin had been losing its popularity, do you think it would be on the news half as often as it is currently? Its just that during the downtrend, people are just dumping in panic, thats whats causing increasing depreciation of price. Also, the surge in altcoins in the past year and half, and most of them being scams, has lead to the general opinion among the 'non-bitcoin' public that bitcoin is itself a scam/ponzi, and one should never go into using it. This has just prevented some people from joining in, but never reduced the already strong belief that is existing in the community, that is mostly BitcoinTalk.org Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 04:15:33 PM
I have not thought about bitcoin that will lose its current popularity, but it will not happen because bitcoin will continue to expand. As far as i know bitcoin still the number one cryptocurrency, created and held electronically. So, No one controls it. I am still positive that the bitcoin price will recover very soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
Yes its will still the most popular digital crypto currency. Ita true the tere lot of coin are appear. But mot of them investor and user want to convert it to bitcoin
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 05:42:33 AM
No I believe that bitcoin will not lose its popularity because bitcoin nowadays is so very successful. In bitcoin someone can be effective and productive.Someone can gain and earn so much money using bitcoin.Bitcoin is a very meaningful and useful thing.
Activity: 196
April 10, 2018, 05:33:56 AM
Bitcoin has existed for nearly 10 years, but the influence and the attraction of it with us is not reduced, more and more investors want to invest in bitcoin so the bit will not lose the popularity of it
Activity: 49
April 10, 2018, 05:15:09 AM
I don't tgunk so, i think it gaining more popularity wich as a good thing. Bitcoin is a recognized digital currency so definitely it will gain more popularity.bitcoin is still crowdfunded crypto currency.
Activity: 9
April 10, 2018, 04:52:31 AM
since its holing its price there are many investors who still believe in it
Pages:
Jump to: