Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 39. (Read 5682 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
We humans are greedy beings.
If there is something that makes us money, we make it popular.
But if the thing that makes money is getting money from us then we are evil and forget it.

A lot of people have been hurt by the coins these days. The market is stagnant.

But do not worry, the legend will return!

BTC  Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 10:49:44 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
It never loses its popularity ,Bitcoin is more popular since lots of country are been using it .It helps more  and it gives profit to all the users thats why they are widely useful to those country . And dont evver think that it will loose its popularity because there are many user who are involved in the bitcoin.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 10:47:59 AM
I don't think so because Bitcoins are forms of digital money that use encryption to secure transactions and control the creation of new units and some other plan was to make a form of currency not controlled by governments or businesses, that you could trade globally with no cost and without having to reveal your identity due to this factor it will not affect it's popularity and to make things more confusing, there are also "second generation" virtual currencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash.There are more application in bitcoin so that I don't think that bitcoin loses its popularity But Bitcoin price is also not stable.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 10:44:12 AM
Just because bitcoin received a decline in value does not necesarily mean that bitcoin has lost its popularity. It's high volatile nature of value is whst mostly could be blamed for the decrease in value. Only a small percentage could be accounted to the lost in popukarity since bitcoin barely lost popularity even when the early 2018 dip happened. So I think it is not cause of bitcoin losing popularity that it had decreased in value but for the high volatility rate.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

For what i know bitcoin is still popular, even though there are many coins in the market, bitcoin is one of the biggest and popular coins in the world. All coin price are not stable like bitcoins, so we dont need to choose wether the bitcoin or other currency is good, because bitcoin is one of the best in all coins for me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

Bitcoin will always be popular because it has more investors than other cryptocurrencies another thing is that, altcoins value is based on bitcoins so consumers will invest on bitcoins mainly and altcoins will always be the second choice.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 19, 2018, 10:22:27 AM
Bitcoin is the Base of all crypto currencies if Bitcoin go down all alts will go down and Bitcoin popularity is increasing every moment and new buyer,investor and traders are coming to join the crypto world.

I agree on this.  Bitcoin is the basis of all digital and/or cryptocurrency.  If it loses its popularity then so other cryptos.  Maybe those altcoins will die because the most popular digital coin is not that significant anymore.  And I do not agree that bitcoin loses its popularity.
Activity: 540
February 19, 2018, 10:20:58 AM
Bitcoin will not lose its popularity! do you know why? Bitcoin is continuing to give benefits to people in our society. The bitcoin is becoming more popular all over the world because of its advantages. I know that many more people will start using bitcoins.
Activity: 52
February 19, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
Bitcoin still popular. The reason of its price downfall are the whales. they pay media to make FUD about bitcoin. When bitcoin goes down, they buy tons of bitcoins(i'm referring the whales). Just what happen two weeks ago. btc down to 6,000 usd per btc and now its almost 11,000 usd. they earn 40% in just a short period of time

think no because as i observe bitcoin is still very popular to everyone  even if the price is going down....
Activity: 1274
February 19, 2018, 10:17:10 AM
Bitcoin is the Base of all crypto currencies if Bitcoin go down all alts will go down and Bitcoin popularity is increasing every moment and new buyer,investor and traders are coming to join the crypto world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
February 19, 2018, 10:13:47 AM
Bitcoin still popular. The reason of its price downfall are the whales. they pay media to make FUD about bitcoin. When bitcoin goes down, they buy tons of bitcoins(i'm referring the whales). Just what happen two weeks ago. btc down to 6,000 usd per btc and now its almost 11,000 usd. they earn 40% in just a short period of time
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 12:14:01 AM
I don't think so.. Bitcoin is the mother of all and it is the primary well known in crypto world.
I.think the popularity of bitcoin is still not missing.
Eventhough the price of it is dropping,
 all bitcoin investor and users still hoping that someday or in near future the value of it will back.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
February 19, 2018, 12:02:10 AM
No matter how many other altcoins come but Bitcoin will never lose its popularity whereas in the recent time bitcoin has started to become even more popular and has attracted more investors. Not only bitcoin has an unstable price but all altcoin have an unstable price only thing is volatility of bitcoin is quite more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
February 18, 2018, 11:56:58 PM
bitcoin is not gonna lose its popularity. bitcoin price will increase more in the future.
the demands of bitcoin is still high. it can increase much more if the demands keep increase.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 18, 2018, 06:11:52 PM
Bitcoin is still dominating the market from front. Its popularity is increasing day by day
Yes bitcoin still the mother of all cryptocurrency. Maybe you just say that because of the bitcoin price fall but when you see that bitcoin price pump again then it might change your mind again. Aside from that other cryptocurrency will be useless if there is no bitcoin because only bitcoin can be converter to fiat to use your money.
Activity: 285
February 18, 2018, 06:08:15 PM
actually no less popularity but only those who do not like the presence of bitcoin that can hinder the development of the economy while if it can work together bitcoin can boost all the developments that occur dinegaa developing today.
Activity: 118
February 18, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

For those of us who are attracted from the beginning by the revolutionary idea of bitcoin, in reality the issue of popularity and its "profitability" does not have much relevance. There are thousands of businesses in which you can obtain great benefits in case you do not feel sufficiently convinced of the convenience of bitcoin as a profitable investment, although you should bear in mind that in the real world it is difficult to find investment schemes that offer more than 10% profitability
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
February 18, 2018, 06:01:49 PM
No its not. As of now many believe it because of the dump value of the bitcoin. Those who believe of it, they are lack of trust in believing that bitcoin will going to loose its popularity that may cause of the down of bitcoin industry. But for those who didn't believe it, they are the one who are not willing to give up on it and they are the real investors of bitcoin.
Activity: 138
Merit: 6
February 18, 2018, 05:54:25 PM
https://www.rt.com/business/419146-cisco-bitcoin-phishing-scam-millions/

ukronazi
nobody use . will you sell your products for some chip wich can lose half next day ? NO..
my gold bar are still same... and will for future generations.. like gold budha s statues

Pages:
Jump to: