Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 41. (Read 5682 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
February 16, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
bitcoin still popular even there are many potential altcoins in the market but some of altcoins might go dump because some people hold a big bag of altcoins then they are gonna sell it if they like the price, so this will be down the price of altcoins. People like bitcoins because of volatility and good for short trade.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 08:24:31 AM
No.
I personally think bitcoin remains good in the market and still hunted people because the price is stable and even if there is a temporary increase in temporary and not so long ago.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
Bitcoin's popularity remains high and more people are coming to invest in the still leading cryptocurrency. The recent drop on its price is part of its volatility and it will recover later. Bitcoin has been a target of attack by several governments ranging from imposing ban to strict regulation. But it does not mean that bitcoin is losing its popularity.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
The probability that some altcoin can catch up with the price of bitcoin is quite real, but it should take a lot of years for this to happen. It is still difficult to talk about it, because we can only assume.

I agree the popularity of bitcoin did not decrease at all, despite the price is struggling these past months. But it also a trend of booming popularity is true for other cryptocurrencies such as Ripple and Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 455
February 16, 2018, 08:15:35 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Although many coins are in crypto, but that can not reduce the popularity of bitcoin, bitcoin remains the strongest and most popular coin. Bitcoin is the first coin in crypto, to buy new crypto coins we still need bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the first and most popular.
Activity: 84
February 16, 2018, 08:07:40 AM
Nope because when my friend s heard bitcoin they always say that it is very popular nowadays. And I think thats why bitcoin is popular
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
February 16, 2018, 08:04:55 AM
No its actually starting to gain enormous popularity around the world, which is a very good way going to adaption.
NO its not true, bitcoin still popular all over the world. Bitcoin is very well known because of its functions and faster transaction . Practically it has a good potential for the people with positive thoughts.
Activity: 190
February 16, 2018, 07:11:01 AM
No,bitcoin's popularity is not decreasing but it is also increasing.Although bitcoin's price is much lower but its future illuminated.Bitcoin is very beneficial for all people.Its popularity is increasing day by day.
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
February 16, 2018, 06:53:14 AM
As we all know that bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrencies which means it is where it all started, it is the foundation of it that is why as we can see bitcoin is so strong and it is always on top. There is a reason why they are called alt coins, because they are just alternatives for bitcoin. We cannot deny that bitcoin has the biggest potential because of how far it has gone to reach its current state right now. No matter how much people use altcoins they will always come back to bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 06:52:42 AM
I think other coin cannot effect the popularity of bitcoin. Even coin there are also unstable. Although when bitcoin fall other coin will be red flag. And i think if there were trying to join the crypto currency im sure the first coin that will they know is bitcoin that how bitcoin popularity. The number one crypto currency
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 06:42:07 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin prices are unstable, as are altcoins that currently have very dynamic fluctuations. But I think it does not affect the popularity of bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the most popular digital asset in my country.
Activity: 2
February 16, 2018, 06:18:08 AM
Yes, some other may say "bitcoin today already loses it's grip"
Maybe it's there own advance negative speculation, but consider my friends and I who really amaze what "bitcoin can do"
Therefore bitcoin still exist its popularity.
Activity: 60
February 16, 2018, 05:34:59 AM
I think bitcoin is still strong as it’s the most well known coin of all and have significantly more usage than others but I do think other coins are gaining popularity in terms of  investment opportunities.
Activity: 70
February 16, 2018, 05:25:07 AM
no its actually starting to gain enormous popularity around the world, which is a very good way going to adaption.
Activity: 98
February 16, 2018, 05:16:52 AM
Yes, it is still popular. The ups and down in the bitcoin was due to the negative impacts created by the banned that other countries have implemented, some if their existing laws interfer with the legality of possesing bitcoins, and so many other reasons. Yet as everything is quite clear now the trust have gone back and the price is going a bit stable. Did it loose popularity? No, it's like a notorious being that becomes the headline of newspaper. It only becomes even more significant.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
February 16, 2018, 05:04:47 AM
NOPE, bitcoin have not lose its popularity but yes bitcoin have lose the speed of popularity due to some unwanted news like facebook ban bitcoin advertisement etc. These news have greatly affect bitcoin price last weeks but now bitcoin have again start rising speed of popularity due to which bitcoin have again get rising graph and hope it will recover itself soon.
Activity: 384
February 16, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
Actually there are other coins  known by people besides bitcoin but the most popular one is still bitcoin. When price of bitcoin goes down, price of other coins will follow. The present price of bitcoin is still much higher than other coins. That means bitcoin is still the best known and people mostly still interested to invest in bitcoin besides the others. Keep promoting and educating people about  bitcoin and it will be booming and popular again.
Activity: 168
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
February 16, 2018, 04:30:23 AM
Bitcoin still dominating its value, though investors have a lots of choices where to invest, there are many sprouting ICO's and another potential coins to invest, These may be the factor which affect the sudden downfall of btc value.

Popularity of bitcoin did not really deminished, really true that many alternative choices coins keeps puffing up but that it does not changed the fact that it is still the most popular. Why? many reasons:it is decentralized and uncontrolled, almost risk free, easy to use and setup, you do not need names to create accounts -you're not known, it also records everything even to the smallest transaction done.

There is an article I have read: https://www.newsbtc.com/2016/02/27/bitcoin-continues-become-increasingly-popular/ , this may help Smiley
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
February 16, 2018, 04:07:07 AM
Indeed, the Bitcoin is still popular because it has about 35% of the total market domination. The bitcoin is still the most trusted coin out there that is why.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 03:59:46 AM
of course the bitcoin is more popular despite the many cryptocurrencies that now appear. bitcoin is a barometer of digital money, although many people earn profits from other cryptoes, but they will still use bitcoin to make a profit or to invest long-term. because bitcoin is the first digital currency, and its exchange rate is very high...

Though bitcoin's  value may go down sometimes, still it doesn't lose its popularity. And it doesn't stay for too long in a low. It goes back to a higher value. But the bitcoin community is still considered stable. It just makes it more popular. Just believe in cryptocurrency. There is really a future for cryptocurrency.
that's right ... I'm sure bitcoin will be very valuable in the future. everyone is now learning about bitcoin and they are already starting to enter in crypto world. hopefully with the increase of bitcoin lovers community, it will gradually make the popularity and bitcoin prices higher....
Pages:
Jump to: