Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 37. (Read 5682 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:42:38 PM
Marinecoin has a friendly system that is 500% faster than bitcoin. Marinecoin has come back and is rebuilding its community.
Community with the participation of individuals around the world. A strong community and always welcome you.
Marinecoin with their comeback, they also brought a party when you joined the Marinecoin community with a reward of 450000 MTC.
Join the Marinecoin community.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular?
Even if how many coins are available in the market today, and also bitcoin price is struggling earlier this year. The popularity of bitcoin is rapidly still going higher and higher. Because people believe bitcoin is the most interesting and unpredictable cryptocurrency on the market today.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 23, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
bitcoin is still be popular even if their is more coin rise up because bitcoin is still a leading coin of all altcoin.
this time bitcoin price is not stable and keep on going up and down. also all alts price is not stable because alts really on btc price.
even if btc price today is hard to pop  but the name bitcoin is remains popular.
Activity: 132
February 23, 2018, 07:29:11 AM
I think maybe today is still very popular among the people. But now many other coins are circulating in the market and many promising benefits and amazing results .. not possible bitcoin will be shifted by the appearance of other coin coins on the market .. how do you respond? kedepanya whether it can be so popular now .. think about it? Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 06:53:48 AM
When looking at the market caps of popular cryptocurrencies, one of the things a lot of people like to focus on is Bitcoin’s status relative to the other coins. While it’s a great way to see which coins are climbing up the ranks and increasing in adoption and value, the fact is that Bitcoin is not likely to lose its status as the dominant cryptocurrency – at least right now.
Activity: 217
February 23, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
There are many types of crypto. There is a lot of capital invested in other digital coins. The bitcoin market is being shared by other digital coin. But I think bitcoin will not lose it's popularity, bitcoin pioneered in the virtual currency industry, bitcoin's community is growing and bitcoin's prices are still the highest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
February 23, 2018, 03:07:56 AM
Bitcoin is getting more popular day by day but because its speculative nature and FUD and many fake news. Its going down and we may see more drop in price but blockchain technology is here to stay.

Bitcoin went $20,000 to $6500 because people sold Bitcoins.
People sell only when there is fear in market or they want to take profit but most of the people lost their money by selling at cheap price and whole market was manipulated by whales.
Activity: 196
February 22, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency and its popularity he will not lose altcooin catching up with him and still will not dagot think in the next 3 years if there will still be a crypto currency exactly not
Activity: 196
February 22, 2018, 01:59:14 PM
What you said about making from other different coin is very correct, but all still bend down to Bitcoin. In that, making investment bitcoin is first to be mention and accepted. From that, I can say it still have his popularity as normal. We can also still make a  very good profit from Bitcoin. How? We know bitcoin has correctly down in price now... Investing in bitcoin with the current price when it goes up will take our investment money out and then continue with the profit. Bitcoin still remain the father of all.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 01:50:13 PM
It's not losing it's popularity bitcoin is the center of blockchain or other alts. it's like the sun of all planets! There's just corrections and fuds spreading so it's value is going down. But in the end of this year , I do believe that it will pump very hard!
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
February 22, 2018, 01:48:16 PM
Bitcoin is getting more popular day by day but because its speculative nature and FUD and many fake news. Its going down and we may see more drop in price but blockchain technology is here to stay.

Bitcoin went $20,000 to $6500 because people sold Bitcoins.
Activity: 266
February 22, 2018, 01:44:18 PM
no never been happen lol.. because of the token advertise themselves while bounty hunters is trading their token to bitcoin to make money, so it will never been happen
Merit: 121
February 22, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
Activity: 350
February 22, 2018, 01:32:20 PM
Bitcoin is so popular … Bitcoin is still one of the best known crypto currency put there, let's be honest here. Because bitcoin for easy use and easy to earn..
Activity: 75
February 22, 2018, 01:31:24 PM
i see theres tones of ppl still think bitcoin is THE bitcoin
February 22, 2018, 01:09:49 PM
Bitcoin is more alive than ever and it is not gonna loose its popularity. So the price dropped. It is not dead
Activity: 336
February 22, 2018, 12:55:40 PM
all the bitcoin-held toughness could be later on the fall and make bitcoin highlighted by traders who want to invest in bitcoin, when the bitcoin price drops that makes good reputation or bitcoin lost and this can eliminate the trust of traders to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 28
February 20, 2018, 10:37:32 AM
i dont think so because many people is asking about  bitcoin and they lso making bitcoin games,and every function i attend there is peole who discuss  bitcoins ,for me is bitcoin  very addicted.
Activity: 756
February 20, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

I don’t see any signs that Bitcoin is losing its popularity at all. As an argument of its popularity we see that the currency is growing. And it has sense to buy some amount of BTC for future.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 02:16:21 PM
No, bitcoin never loses it's popularity.now bitcoin price is 11000$ . in few weeks it will pump again.
Pages:
Jump to: