Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 35. (Read 5682 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 05:33:49 AM
You should read many books. as of know, I am not aware of any coin that could defeat. bitcoin in trams of popularity. we can see it in many news. tha majority of tha cryptocurrency  reports only points out bitcoin, ethereum,and tha blockchain and alts are very opten discussed. and as of now bitcoin is temous though, and I don't thing that it gives you more profit despite that, but tha fact is you will sure in bitcoin that you will have an great future ahead of yo[Suspicious link removed] be honest still holding and investing bitcoin. but tha long term is defiantly will rise in tha price of tha currency.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 05:32:42 AM
I don't think so, according to some surveys that promotes about how popular the bitcoin is, its rapidly still growing! And for some country is freshly known. And investors are still about to come!
Bitcoin has been around for a long time and is well-known as the King of Virtual Money. Bitcoin has been on the Bitcoin market for a long time and is still very popular. Many people do not know what Bitcoin is because they do not have access to money markets such as farmers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 01, 2018, 04:55:10 AM
I do not think so, no the contrary i think it is gaining more and more popularity among society.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
March 01, 2018, 04:31:24 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
Bitcoin is more popular now, no matter how many alt coins are available. Others call altcoin as bitcoin. The popularity of bitcoin spread all over the world, social media is a great help in popularizing bitcoin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
March 01, 2018, 04:26:28 AM
Bitcoin is more popular right now than ever. As time passes, bitcoin community rises as well as the demand of bitcoin. Many big companies, celebrities, well-known businessmen are getting involved with it. So you can't say that it's losing its popularity.
Activity: 168
March 01, 2018, 04:24:32 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
For me, I think yes, it will affect the popularity of bitcoin because as of now the price of bitcoin is unpredictable and not stable. So some investors is not investing in bitcoin, but when bitcoin price get low many people buy bitcoin, I recommend you to buy altcoins in the market because it will gives you more profit.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 04:19:38 AM
In my opinion bitcoin will not lose its popularity even though there are scam Altcoins that have been ruining the name of bitcoin, I might say that there are other people that are using the name of bitcoin to scam people these had cause bitcoin its legitimacy and make countless country to ban bitcoin, But I got to admit even though there are these negative news circulating in the internet, bitcoin will surely recover from these we don't need to make it popular it is already known to the public that there is this kind of technology that will make them free from the system of surviving from work.
Activity: 392
March 01, 2018, 04:13:06 AM
I'm not sure if bitcoin is starting to lose popularity. I think this is just a matter of rising or falling bitcoin values. in fact bitcoin is still the most popular among the other coins
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
March 01, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
The bitcoin will not lose its popularity. Many people are now becoming interested to the bitcoin because of its benefits. I know that the bitcoin will become more popular in all over the world because of its importance and functions in our economy.
Activity: 155
March 01, 2018, 03:21:18 AM
In my opinion bitcoin remains number one. Although a lot of altcoin and bitcoin prices are unstable, but bitcoin remains the main pedestal. Then more and more investaor who invest bitcoin.
Activity: 54
March 01, 2018, 03:11:10 AM
 As for the price stability, all cryptocurrency has a volatile price, so you cant expect it to be stable. For me, bitcoin is still the best coin that will give you more profit, its price now is our chance to accumulate more.Bitcoin is not just a short investment were you just pump and dumb but this is more a long-term investment, you gotta believe that it will increase again soon.
Activity: 60
March 01, 2018, 03:09:58 AM
Despite the fact that Bitcoin could possibly fall off being the favorite Cryptocurrency, there is high chance that it will be around for a long while to come.The pressure on bitcoin is critical and still whatever happens to Bitcoin affect the other altcoins. Bitcoin is still popular and will overcome.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
March 01, 2018, 03:08:36 AM
Yes, as the number of crypto currencies is increasing, it definitely effect the popularity of bitcoin. But mainly these up and downs are normal with any of the investment. And now the price is also started increasing.
Activity: 65
March 01, 2018, 03:08:29 AM
Bitcoin is the most stable coin here in the cryptocurrency world and have the most big volume so we don't need to worry about bitcoin getting devalued. A lot of people already know bitcoin and trust it, they even know that whenever bitcoin dips, it will surely recover in a month or two, or even maybe just a week.
Activity: 70
March 01, 2018, 03:07:31 AM
Bitcoin is still popular, there's no denying that but it probably has lost a portion of new interest, mainly with social media painting bitcoin in a very bad light at the moment. Some people got scared when the price dropped but it is gonna be so popular that everyone will hear about it
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 03:05:30 AM
It is a fact that a lot of altcoins are available in the market but i don't think this affects bitcoin's popularity. Before anyone else knows about these altcoins, they all must know bitcoin for them To be able to understand some aspects of digital currency and trading and even cashing out. In fact, bitcoin isn't losing its popularity, it is actually increasing and it is slowly making its way to the general public.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 02:54:30 AM
Bitcoin will not lose its popularity.

Most of the bad news is about bitcoin, which is actually a good sign of growth and is becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 140
March 01, 2018, 02:50:54 AM
I think Bitcoin is still one of the most famous crypto currencies that many are still interested in, because bitcoin still dominates the market from the front. Its popularity is increasing every day. No other coin is stable compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 197
March 01, 2018, 02:22:22 AM
Bitcoin didnt loses its popularity. We all know that btc is still in top against other crypto even though its price is dropping. There are a lot of altcoins which is behind btc but they cannot replace the popularity of btc.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 01:59:17 AM
In my opinion,bitcoin will continue to be popular quickly despite the appearance of other altcoins because the bitcoin exchange rate is so high that it is very difficult to replace it anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: