Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 58. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 05:11:49 PM
Being the reserve currency for every other altcoin and being the top traded coin  with most dominance BTC is still in top form and with this crash it even got more popularity.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2018, 05:10:25 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

Bitcoin is the most popular coin now and it will also be the most popular cryptocurrency in the future. Because bitcoin is mother of altcoins. Sometimes it is possible that some other altcoins will be used more than bitcoin by many investors but you should trust it. It will be good for you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 04:56:32 PM
Bitcoin becoming more popular each deay because of changes of price and socail media. At my opinion that even 50% people in the world still don't know about bitcoin.
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
February 06, 2018, 04:17:58 PM
Bitcoin's main value now is it's use as a "reserve currency" by people that are purchasing other altcoins or holding their money in between trades. It also has value from being first and it's name brand. However, it is being overshadowed by other coins with better tech and more use cases. Ethereum has the most potential to overtake BTC long term given it's better tech, especially if it starts to be used as a reserve currency. We've already seen the market share of BTC decline significantly over the last few months as a result of these factors. However, this doesn't meant that BTC will crash or become useless, it's rather a set of variables and factors that should be taken into account when deciding which cryptos to make up a portfolio with.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 04:03:32 PM
No. According to investors and analysts, the long fall of the bite is "easy to grips with cybercrime".
In this case, experts note that the reasons for a prolonged fall of the bitcoin rate are several. Among them - new rules for traders in South Korea. Now they will have to identify themselves with a bank account. In this way, the market wants to protect themselves from criminality.
In addition, the course fell due to rumors of bitcoin theft on South Korean exchanges.
Another reason is the intention of India's authorities to completely ban the crypto-currency trade in their territory.

Activity: 448
February 06, 2018, 03:56:16 PM
I think not, not only do not know, bitcoin's population is still increasing, after all, investing in bitcoin is profitable, and bitcoin is very promising, we will not be scared away by these fluctuations.
This is right popularity of bitcoin is not going to be low because investment is still at the peak it is time for investment as price of bitcoin is low; buying bitcoin at low price is the main thing about bitcoin profit and investment. Income with bitcoin is main source of profit; I hope coming year will be the year of bitcoin. Today a lot of people are aware of bitcoin and them trusting bitcoin for best investment.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 12:53:12 PM
I think its popularity is only increasing with time. No doubt the existing investors are getting into alt coins but a lot of new investors are making investments in Bitcoins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 12:24:56 PM
not really
the market is now taking some rest to so its taking some moment
then it will climb up as there is a supply zone ryt now
so be ready and keep patient
the dominating cryptocurrency is going to dominate again Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
actually, bitcoin hasnt lost popularity, but due to 100s of new cryptocurrencies, it has simply lost its dominance. 5~6 months back, its share was around 50~60% of the whole market, but given there are many good projects since then, its share has come down to 30~40%. I would imagine this will further go down a little as still many crypto projects are coming every week. Probably it will end up around 20~20% in a year or so.
Activity: 107
February 06, 2018, 12:03:53 PM
Bitcoin can not lose its popularity, because its capitalization is growing. For example, in September 2016 it was 10 billion dollars, and now 800 billion. Is the popularity of bitcoin falling?
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
I think Bitcoin has been losing its dominance year on year which means that it is also slowly losing popularity over alts.
Activity: 434
February 06, 2018, 11:45:24 AM
No, bitcoin will not lose its popularity, as he was the most important coin, so it will remain. With the help of bitcoin, most of the currency is traded, and hardly any of them will be able to replace it, the maximum is to approach the price value.
Activity: 448
February 06, 2018, 11:44:07 AM
if in my opinion definitely bitcoin will remain popular just take time now see bitcoin prices dropped dramatically I'm sure bitcoin will surprise
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
February 06, 2018, 11:28:54 AM
Bitcoin may well overtake such a crypto coin as the Etherium, since the volume of its capitalization is gradually approaching bitcoin. Also a good chance for a Ripple coin. No one knows exactly how things will be, we can only watch.
Yes no one really knows since we do have different perspective in life, and I cannot say what would happen in exact, but I know that bitcoin will still prevail as the number one crypto of all time and Eth would be just the next after it. Regarding its popularity? Still bitcoin is the number one and no one can replace that.
Activity: 318
February 06, 2018, 11:26:46 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin still remains the most popular, rather than other crypto coins. If you say the bitcoin price is unstable, you should remember that all crypto coins have an unstable price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 11:25:40 AM
Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.

Calm down man! I think you have a lot of losses this month. If that true, then you are not alone.
I know market has been crashed this month, but we have to think clearly and control our emotion.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
February 06, 2018, 11:21:00 AM
Bitcoin may well overtake such a crypto coin as the Etherium, since the volume of its capitalization is gradually approaching bitcoin. Also a good chance for a Ripple coin. No one knows exactly how things will be, we can only watch.
Activity: 364
February 06, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
I'm still sure that bitcoin will remain the main coin for a very long time. Those positions, which he won for so long time of his existence, are not so easy to move other altcoins.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
We can't ignore this possibility , because of the current situation of bitcoin continues then slowly bitcoin loss it's popularity. ethereum , ripple and litecoin... etc cryptos growth rate is going high now. So losing popularity of bitcoin is not too far.
Activity: 406
February 06, 2018, 10:28:40 AM
Those people who thinks that the bitcoin losses it’s popularity, is the people those who have big loss and disappointed of bitcoin. Many investors are now selling their bitcoins because of many issues and fake news that affects the bitcoin popularity.
I don't think so, bitcoin is not losing it's popularity in fact as the time progressing it is gaining more popularity. If someone says because of drastic drop in price is the reason for losing popularity is a misconception. Bitcoin is getting more and more popular around the globe.
Pages:
Jump to: