Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 57. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 08:30:41 PM
Perhaps just a little bit , but I think it is not a disaster yet, I am sure it will come back sooner or later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
February 06, 2018, 08:27:03 PM
Bitcoin is still dominating the market from front. Its popularity is increasing daily. No other coin is stable. This is a high volatile market. Only those people are selling who is panicking, those who have patience they will continue to hold because they knows btc has huge potential to rise back.

I dont think bitcoin popularity increasing everyday because you can see in its curent price. Very huge corrwction amd all market following become red.
But i also not deny that this decreasing popularity just temporary and will not be longer. Soon the popularity will increase again. Bitcoin just needs bit more time.
Activity: 196
February 06, 2018, 07:42:45 PM
Bitcoin can not lose its popularity, it is not about that thing because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency created and it will be always the top over other cryptocurrency. Sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down. But Bitcoin will keep the number one position in crypto world, you don't have to worry about that.
Activity: 127
February 06, 2018, 07:28:42 PM
it is not looses popularity it looses the price Roll Eyes

You're quite right at that point. Bitcoin won'tever lose its popularity because it is the pioneer and the basis of any cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was able to establish its name. Maybe some are just worried about the decrease of itd price but for all you know, this is normal and I know that its high price will go back.

It's not losing popularity. Some people are making black propaganda and this affects the investors negatively. That's it from my perspective. That's a part of the black propaganda when saying bitcoin is losing its power etc.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 07:26:12 PM
I think bitcoin will always be popular until it gets completely replaced, which will be hard since it's in such high demand.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
February 06, 2018, 07:21:32 PM
Actually bitcoin just going to mass populiarity; its less than 1percent of world population has any yet; we are still early adopters - in the near future it will become popculture - digital gold of digital age Wink

This is not gonna happen over night thought; have patience, adoption can take few more years till its really mainstream.
You are right. When compared to the entire human population on earth, bitcoin users are very few. Even bitcoin has not reached its popular period, then how can it be said bitcoin is losing popularity?
For me this is the beginning, use well, do not get left behind, before you finally regret when bitcoin becomes mainstream while you have not understood it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
February 06, 2018, 07:21:23 PM
it is not looses popularity it looses the price Roll Eyes

You're quite right at that point. Bitcoin won'tever lose its popularity because it is the pioneer and the basis of any cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was able to establish its name. Maybe some are just worried about the decrease of itd price but for all you know, this is normal and I know that its high price will go back.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 07:14:51 PM
Actually bitcoin just going to mass populiarity; its less than 1percent of world population has any yet; we are still early adopters - in the near future it will become popculture - digital gold of digital age Wink

This is not gonna happen over night thought; have patience, adoption can take few more years till its really mainstream.
Activity: 164
February 06, 2018, 07:13:59 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

What is happening right now is not the first time. There are actually more cryptocurrencies which give the investors more profit than they get in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not the number one cryptocurrency in terms of giving a big amount of profit. But do not worry, Bitcoin is still popular.
Activity: 280
February 06, 2018, 07:13:18 PM
I have not thought about bitcoin that will lose its current popularity, but it will not happen because bitcoin will continue to expand. As far as i know bitcoin still the number one cryptocurrency, created and held electronically. So, No one controls it. I am still positive that the bitcoin price will recover very soon.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
February 06, 2018, 07:10:13 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

Bitcoin will only lose its popularity if the value in the market will massively decrease but then bitcoins now a days does really have an expensive value and most of the people who invested are still believing on it so there is no way to lose its popularity.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 06, 2018, 07:08:39 PM
Bitcoin is still very popular as it has a staunch following who back it through thick and thin. No other coin comes close.
Activity: 626
February 06, 2018, 07:06:19 PM
I think yes because bitcoin is the first before other alts even many other coins came still we back to bitcoin. Bitcoin is much more popular how can you buy other coins if you do not use bitcoin or buy bitcoin right. Above all the things bitcoin is the best coin even it is down or goes up the value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
February 06, 2018, 06:50:34 PM
Yes it somehow loses its popularity at somepoint but bitcoin is still popular, popularity of it might be the one factor why bitcoin value drops but it is not about that thing it is also from some sort of issue like some government ban it, it is not about that thing because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency created and it will be always the top over other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 06:46:26 PM
its fine for me I guess, so many other cryptos out there with so many different functions and more modern tech than good old bitcoin

also proof of work is such a waste of energy
Activity: 625
February 06, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
Truelly, there are lots of coins in the market, but majority of them are being controlled with the influence of the price of bitcoin. When bitcoin drops, almost the whole market turns red, but when there is a rise in the price of bitcoin you'll see the green light everywhere. The current unstability in bitcoin has lots of factors behind it, which are numerousto mention. The unstability of bitcoin price has not in anyway affected its popularity.More and more people are investing into it now and waiting for the next  rebounce. S, the popularity of bitcoin still holds,cause it is the first coin in the digital currency(ies).
Activity: 518
February 06, 2018, 05:35:36 PM
It cannot loose it's popularity,it's just that because of the low value of it that's why some tell it's loosing the popularity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
February 06, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

Bitcoin is still popular. What we experience now is the part of bitcoin journey.  The movement or pattern is normal thing with bitcoin. Expect that it will rise again.
Activity: 336
February 06, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

The foundation is still the foundation. Whatever happens bitcoin is the father of all altcoins. Yes, bitcoin may have unstable price but ir is just a common thing. Sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down. But eventually you will end up much higher and much more reliable.
Activity: 243
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 05:27:38 PM
Obviously still very popular bitcoin and become the leader of currencies in the world of crypto, bitcoin is still the first in appeal of other altcoin, you must buy bitcoin first, If you pay attention to the current bitcoin prices are decreasing, but bitcoin remains the king of all altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: