Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 55. (Read 5684 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 04:34:37 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?

I agree that Bitcoin is unstable right now. The price keeps on going down and I believe it will difficult to recover for the next months. I believe it is still popular and famous in the crypto world. There are just issues and challenges that Bitcoin is facing right now. The issues in Facebook, banning issues and the like. The popularity of Bitcoin is still remain.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
February 07, 2018, 04:28:40 AM
I don't think that bitcoin loses its popularity because bitcoin only lose its hype and that is the reason why we are seeing that the market is going down because there is no demand from the hype that is sustaining the price so when there is a higher amount of sellers than buyers then simply apply law of demand and supply and you will end up looking at a sinking market.
Activity: 294
February 07, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
I think it will not happen, because bitcoin is growing and how many investors come, whose price is always uphill again in the last year is a good year for bitcoin and even those using bitcoin make a big profit. So bitcoint will never gitu's popularity
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Perhaps everyone is very frustrated by the decrease of Bitcoin prices. But I do not think that bitcoin has decreased popularity. Bitcoin has always been popular. But people are uncomfortable due to the price decrease. When prices come back again, more popularity will continue to grow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 04:00:00 AM
Nowadays, bitcoin is not stable in its value. It is always changing its rate. There are also other cryptocurriencies which are popular than Bitcoin. So you may now judge if bitcoin still in its popularity.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 07, 2018, 03:59:22 AM
For me its not,  because their are lot of people know or using bitcoin even its so low price,  but we hope it became higher and it became stable.  So let us hold on guys and dont give up in bitcoin.
true there is some changes about what are on the place of bitcoin now but this is not as a reason to be failed it and loose its popularity to be , we may not just depends on , on how high it is the one for nut on how does it may worked for.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
February 07, 2018, 03:57:31 AM
Bitcoin is basically the God of all cryptocurrencies. It's just that its price goes down, but its popularity? No way! There are more people who are curios about crypto. BTC is still rapidly growing when it comes to popularity.
I'm sure the weight test and storms are coming to an end and turning into a storm so as to make bitcoin prices skyrocket in no time, if we are still optimistic about the future of bitcoin then continue to buy more profitable because we get very cheap prices.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
February 07, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

Yes. It is very popular. Everyday we are watching news about bitcoin on tv, on social media channels etc. 1 year ago it was hard to find any news in popular channels. And it is becoming more popular time by time.
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 03:45:02 AM
Bitcoin is basically the God of all cryptocurrencies. It's just that its price goes down, but its popularity? No way! There are more people who are curios about crypto. BTC is still rapidly growing when it comes to popularity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
For me its not,  because their are lot of people know or using bitcoin even its so low price,  but we hope it became higher and it became stable.  So let us hold on guys and dont give up in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
February 07, 2018, 03:40:05 AM
Bitcoin does have an unstable price and is currently experiencing a 50% price drop. Currently also many coins that have a pretty good potential to be exploited in order to gain profits. Indeed all of these things can affect bitcoin, but they do not make the polarity of bitcoin just disappear, bitcoin is still quite popular than other coins.
Activity: 290
February 07, 2018, 03:24:49 AM
Bitcoin is not losing its popularity, I think its the other way around. Lots and lots of people have been talking about bitcoin now thanks to social media and the news. More and more people have started go in to bitcoin now, lots of new investors investing and more traders are started trading bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
February 07, 2018, 03:22:17 AM
I think the popularity of bitcoin has been rising and not declining. Bitcoin cryptography is actually something that should exist in this era. Therefore, cryptocurrency is promising. There will be more cryptocurrencies to be used in the market in a few years.
Right, the potential of cryptocurrencies is obvious to all, and we all believe cryptocurrencies, but for the moment there are not many market conditions, many cryptocurrencies are affected by bitcoin, are falling, and cryptocurrencies need time to prove their worth .
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 07, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

Bitcoin is still popular and strong coins than other coins. If the price of Bitcoin drops, all other coins also drop. Bitcoin is one of the bases in the pricing of other coins. Bitcoin's popularity is not fading, its just that, Bitcoin is now a normal coin and nothing is special into it. People see Bitcoin as a coin just like others and they are more interested in investing in low value coins because they profit more in that.

I agree that bitcoin is still popular but it is not strong anymore due to the fact that its value has drastically drop further. But then again bitcoin has still the biggest value when compared to other coins out there. Bitcoin isnt the base of other coins because those other coins have also their own blockchain and market, they dont also correspond or related to the price of bitcoin and it is just a matter of co incedent if ever their prices are falling the same as bitcoin.
Activity: 6
February 07, 2018, 03:10:49 AM
bitcoin never lose its popularity...
its, happen every time and holding is the better option.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 07, 2018, 03:07:47 AM
bitcoin price is not stable ever since,its price depend on the law of supply.pump and dump is normal. And Even its on the dip price now,it doesn't mean that its not popular.Btc will always be the king of all alts. Imagine if bitcoin disappear?what will happen to all altcoins? as i know,bitcoin by this time is getting more popular each day. If you're worrying about the huge dip,just hodl,it will rise again.
Activity: 13
February 07, 2018, 03:05:02 AM
No, all alcoins surrounded bitcoin
Activity: 70
February 07, 2018, 02:57:56 AM
with the decline in bitcoin prices this does not mean this bitcoin will end, the game stock investment is like this, there is up and down. just follow this now with the state of this bitcoin down. precisely this is the right time to buy this bitcoin, until bitcoin up again then we sell back and finally we get a more certain profit.
Activity: 4
February 07, 2018, 02:52:36 AM
It is not about the popularity of the bitcoin. It depends of its value in the market, as of now the rapidly growing of the bitcoin is the cause why users of this platform still addicted to earn coins. Money is the main cause why people enter this platform. There is no users here who don't have any intention to earn money in this platform.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 02:49:28 AM
I don't think so. As bitcoin rapidly increases its value each year, it is safe to say that people will get more interested in bitcoin. More likely to the countries where it is not prohibited by the government and also freshly known. Also people are talking about it a lot and it gets more popular everyday that's why a lot of people are interested in trying to invest in bitcoin.
You're right, once I spoke bitcoin with my friend in the car, and then the driver joined us, he never heard bitcoin, but after listening to him he was also interested in investing bitcoin and asked us a lot about Bitcoin, so bitcoin will only get more and more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: